Liberals cannot be racists

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

Lol. Theyr'e some of the most racist. Keep that head in the sand.

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.
You are using dictionary terms with an ideology that is anything but. Liberals are NOT liberal. They are intolerant, immature and very arrogant. Disagree with a liberal on anything and you're not just wrong, but evil. Classical liberalism would be called a Libertarian today. Post modern liberalism is fascism without the racial element. But I have met a BUNCH of racist liberals. Many blacks are liberal and racist. I think you need to get out more.

Here's a few examples...

All I need is ONE, right????

“(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.” — Dan Rather

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies.” — AbortionistAshutosh Ron Virmani

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go.” — Marion Barry

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” — Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” — Louis Farrakhan

“‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’” — Jesse Jackson’s description of New York Citywhile on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.
Oh come now. They were all just angry and not true liberals....

Like I said, none of these people are liberals and their philosophy does not align with liberalism. I've provided the definition of liberalism to you. They were democrats and some democrats are surely racists, no doubt. Liberals who adhere to liberal philosophy are not racists. They believe in equality and equal opportunities for all.
And right back to the no true Scotsman fallacy because that is all you have to fall back on.

Your 'definition' of liberal is asinine and tries to make a logically void assertion that is a fallacy.

Forum List

Back