Liberals cannot be racists

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

Typical claim from the looney liberal left, where male is female, white is black, and a pet goat is marriage material...

Typical claim from the looney liberal left, where male is female, white is black, and a pet goat is marriage material...

How often should I repeat this? Liberals are NOT racists. Should I continue to repeat this until my death? Focus on the discussion please.

Liberals invented Affirmative Action

Yes, they invented AA to apply a solution to a problem created by the racists. See? We agree. Liberals are not only not racists, but they actively created a program to eliminate the excesses and injustices perpetrated by racism.

Thank you for agreeing with me. ;-)

Affirmative Action judges people buy the color of their skin and not the content of their character.

Liberals killed MLK's dream

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

not many real Liberals around, are there

Here is an interesting article that explains how Liberalism and racism are connected, and how Liberalism actually promotes racism to achieve it's goals...
How Liberalism and Racism Are Wed - NYTimes.com

Hohohahaha. One angry woman says liberals are racist and that makes it official? LOL. She obviously hates liberal politics and she thinks of herself as being a victim. LOL. Too bad, some individuals are always going to be racists. And as I said racism and liberalism are mutually exclusive. If someone is a racist, he/she does not believe in the liberal principle of equality. So she may vote for a dem but she is not a liberal. LOL.

Affirmative Action judges people buy the color of their skin and not the content of their character.

Liberals killed MLK's dream

Affirmative Action is racism. It judges people based on race for college, jobs, etc instead of how good they're.
Afrirmative action is racism just as punishing a criminal and causing him.her hardship is also a "crime". Your logic is wonderful. Thanks.

This is a joke, right?

YOU LIBERALS JUDGE WHITES BASED ON OUR RACE. You're racist!!!! Your professors constantly beg for us to all die.

LOL, thrown more tantrums, that was quite entertaining. Liberals are not and cannot be racists. Thanks.

Forum List

Back