Liberals cannot be racists

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

Yeah, except for white Southern Christians, eh asshole?

Sorry but white southern Christians are almost always ALL conservatives. We are talking about liberals here not white southern Christians. Nice try but still, Liberals cannot be racists.

Yes, you are claiming liberals aren't racists. Wrong, they are racist against Southern white Christians.

Blacks are almost all Democrats. Does that make it OK to verbally abuse them?

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.

There are no racist liberals. Liberals do not discriminate against other people on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, religion....Liberals welcome everyone in this world. They are tolerant.

Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat: Liberals cannot be racists. I repeat again: Liberals cannot be racists.

Yeah, except for white Southern Christians, eh asshole?

Sorry but white southern Christians are almost always ALL conservatives. We are talking about liberals here not white southern Christians. Nice try but still, Liberals cannot be racists.

Yes, you are claiming liberals aren't racists. Wrong, they are racist against Southern white Christians.

Blacks are almost all Democrats. Does that make it OK to verbally abuse them?

Southern Christians are not a race. Race means whites or blacks or hispanics etc. Try again, fail.

"Liberals cannot be racists"

Of course they can, everyone harbors some degree of racism, bigotry, and animosity – the difference is liberals, for the most part, work to refrain from acting on those perceptions, something most conservatives are incapable of doing.

Whether one is a racist or not isn't the issue, it's how we respond to our racism.

ROFL! What a huge piece of crap you are.

Last edited:
Do Democrats Commit Hate Crimes Against Black Republicans

History shows that during the 1960's Democrats used racist slurs and brutality against Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., a Republican until the day he died, and other nonviolent activists who were trying to stop the Democrats from denying civil rights to black Americans. Today, Democrats are using similar reprehensible tactics against conservatives and Republicans, especially black Republicans, who are trying to stop the Democrats from stripping civil liberties from all Americans.

While claiming to be racially sensitive, Democrats use racist invectives to denigrate black Republicans, demeaning them as "sellouts", "Uncle Toms", "House Negroes", "House N-word", or worse. The list of black Republicans attacked by Democrats is long and includes RNC Chairman Michael Steel, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, General Colin Powell and Justice Clarence Thomas.

On the left-wing Internet website called "The News Blog," Democrats posted a doctored photograph of RNC Chairman Michael Steele while he was the Lt. Governor of Maryland and running for a Senate seat. Democrats depicted Steele as a "Simple Sambo" with a blackened minstrel-style face, nappy hair and big, think red lips. The cartoon caption read: "Simple Sambo wants to move to the big house". This contemptible racist stereotype is the same one Democrats used to demean black men during the era of slavery and segregation.

Dr. Condoleezza Rice was the object of particularly vicious racist attacks by Democrats. In addition to several other appalling images of Dr. Rice produced by several Democrats, cartoonist Jeff Danziger denigrated Dr. Rice as an ignorant, barefoot "mammy", reminiscent of the stereotyped black woman in the movie "Gone with the Wind" about the slave era black woman who remarked: "I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies". This is the type of racist stereotype Democrats used to demean black women during the era of slavery and segregation.

A video was shot by WKRN Video Journalist Beau Fleenor at Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee that shows Al Sharpton demeaning Gen. Powell and Dr. Rice, when Sharpton was asked to give his opinions about whether Powell and Rice were "House Negroes".

An article that appeared in a Portland, Oregon paper was one of many exposing how hardly a ripple of protest was made by black Democrats when Harry Belafonte publicly denounced Gen. Powell as a "House Negro".

Posted on the Internet is an article entitled "A Black Man, The Progressive's Perfect Trojan Horse" by black entertainer Lloyd Marcus exposing Democratic Party racism toward black Tea Party protestors.

Written out of our history books are the following facts. The Republican Party was started in 1854 as the anti-slavery party and, after the Civil War, Republicans amended the US Constitution to grant blacks freedom (13th Amendment), citizenship (14th Amendment) and the right to vote (15th Amendment). Republicans then passed the civil rights laws to ensure blacks could exercise their Constitutional rights, including the Civil Rights Acts of 1866, 1867 and 1875. After Democrats took control of Congress in 1892, Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil rights legislation enacted by the Republicans. It took Republicans nearly six decades to finally achieve passage of civil rights legislation in the 1950's and 1960's pushed through by Republican Senator Everett Dirksen over the objection of the Democrats.

In addition to their reprehensible of record of fighting against civil rights legislation, Democrats have a long history of racial violence. Recorded by liberal professor Dr. Eric Foner in his book "A Short History of Reconstruction", is the horrifying fact that Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan in 1866 to lynch and terrorize Republicans - black and white. The Klan became the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party, killing over 2,000 black Republicans and over 1,000 white Republicans.

The violence against the 1960's era civil rights protestors was inflicted by Democrats. Democrat Public Safety Commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor in Birmingham let loose vicious dogs and turned skin-burning fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators. Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox famously brandished ax handles to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant. In 1954, Democrat Arkansas Governor Orville Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of a Little Rock public school. Democrat Alabama Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963 and thundered, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

All of these racist Democrats remained Democrats until the day they died. One survivor from that era, Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former recruiter in the Ku Klux Klan, is still a Democrat and a prominent leader in the Democrat-controlled Congress where he was honored by his fellow Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate." It does not even make common sense to believe that after the Republicans spent over 150 years fighting the Democrats and won, the racist Democrats suddenly rushed into the arms of the Republicans. In fact Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than any one in the Republican Party, the party for blacks.

I have a friend who is a die hard liberal. He talks mad shit about blacks & Mexicans to a lesser extent. The only people he talks more shit on are Republicans.
You remain as dumb as ever. People like you should not be allowed on the Internet

4112289651_live_free_vote_democrat_battaile_politics_1352058549_xlarge.jpeg

I have a friend who is a die hard liberal. He talks mad shit about blacks & Mexicans to a lesser extent. The only people he talks more shit on are Republicans.
You remain as dumb as ever. People like you should not be allowed on the Internet

He is not a liberal. Liberals are tolerant, respectful and welcome all people in this world who are not criminals.

He is not a liberal. Liberals are tolerant, respectful and welcome all people in this world who are not criminals.

Baloney.

Do Democrats Commit Hate Crimes Against Black Republicans

History shows that during the 1960's Democrats used racist slurs and brutality against Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., a Republican until the day he died, and other nonviolent activists who were trying to stop the Democrats from denying civil rights to black Americans. Today, Democrats are using similar reprehensible tactics against conservatives and Republicans, especially black Republicans, who are trying to stop the Democrats from stripping civil liberties from all Americans.

While claiming to be racially sensitive, Democrats use racist invectives to denigrate black Republicans, demeaning them as "sellouts", "Uncle Toms", "House Negroes", "House N-word", or worse. The list of black Republicans attacked by Democrats is long and includes RNC Chairman Michael Steel, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, General Colin Powell and Justice Clarence Thomas.

On the left-wing Internet website called "The News Blog," Democrats posted a doctored photograph of RNC Chairman Michael Steele while he was the Lt. Governor of Maryland and running for a Senate seat. Democrats depicted Steele as a "Simple Sambo" with a blackened minstrel-style face, nappy hair and big, think red lips. The cartoon caption read: "Simple Sambo wants to move to the big house". This contemptible racist stereotype is the same one Democrats used to demean black men during the era of slavery and segregation.

Dr. Condoleezza Rice was the object of particularly vicious racist attacks by Democrats. In addition to several other appalling images of Dr. Rice produced by several Democrats, cartoonist Jeff Danziger denigrated Dr. Rice as an ignorant, barefoot "mammy", reminiscent of the stereotyped black woman in the movie "Gone with the Wind" about the slave era black woman who remarked: "I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies". This is the type of racist stereotype Democrats used to demean black women during the era of slavery and segregation.

A video was shot by WKRN Video Journalist Beau Fleenor at Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee that shows Al Sharpton demeaning Gen. Powell and Dr. Rice, when Sharpton was asked to give his opinions about whether Powell and Rice were "House Negroes".

An article that appeared in a Portland, Oregon paper was one of many exposing how hardly a ripple of protest was made by black Democrats when Harry Belafonte publicly denounced Gen. Powell as a "House Negro".

Posted on the Internet is an article entitled "A Black Man, The Progressive's Perfect Trojan Horse" by black entertainer Lloyd Marcus exposing Democratic Party racism toward black Tea Party protestors.

Written out of our history books are the following facts. The Republican Party was started in 1854 as the anti-slavery party and, after the Civil War, Republicans amended the US Constitution to grant blacks freedom (13th Amendment), citizenship (14th Amendment) and the right to vote (15th Amendment). Republicans then passed the civil rights laws to ensure blacks could exercise their Constitutional rights, including the Civil Rights Acts of 1866, 1867 and 1875. After Democrats took control of Congress in 1892, Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil rights legislation enacted by the Republicans. It took Republicans nearly six decades to finally achieve passage of civil rights legislation in the 1950's and 1960's pushed through by Republican Senator Everett Dirksen over the objection of the Democrats.

In addition to their reprehensible of record of fighting against civil rights legislation, Democrats have a long history of racial violence. Recorded by liberal professor Dr. Eric Foner in his book "A Short History of Reconstruction", is the horrifying fact that Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan in 1866 to lynch and terrorize Republicans - black and white. The Klan became the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party, killing over 2,000 black Republicans and over 1,000 white Republicans.

The violence against the 1960's era civil rights protestors was inflicted by Democrats. Democrat Public Safety Commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor in Birmingham let loose vicious dogs and turned skin-burning fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators. Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox famously brandished ax handles to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant. In 1954, Democrat Arkansas Governor Orville Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of a Little Rock public school. Democrat Alabama Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963 and thundered, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

All of these racist Democrats remained Democrats until the day they died. One survivor from that era, Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former recruiter in the Ku Klux Klan, is still a Democrat and a prominent leader in the Democrat-controlled Congress where he was honored by his fellow Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate." It does not even make common sense to believe that after the Republicans spent over 150 years fighting the Democrats and won, the racist Democrats suddenly rushed into the arms of the Republicans. In fact Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a "yellow dog" than any one in the Republican Party, the party for blacks.

Ya OK I didn't come here to read books and manifestors. All I can say is democrats may or may not be liberals. Liberals and democrats is not always synomymous. The south of the 60s is not the south of the teens. We are in the teens of the 21st century now and it's a different world.

Robert Byrd became a democrat after renouncing his racism. Most cons won't tell you that but Byrd was an exemplary senator, endorsed by NAACP.

Here's the bad news for you: No matter how many times you repeat your lies, 99% of the blacks will vote for democrats. And almost all dems are liberals but not all are. That ought to tell you something. Nice try, you have no chance of winning any future elections despite what they tell you on Fox Nuse.

OMG

Just do the world a favor.
1. Power down your pc.
2. Walk out of your house.
3. Find the busiest highway.
4. Play real life Frogger.

OMG

1. Power down your pc.
4. Play real life Frogger

OMG

1. Power down your pc.

OMG

1. Power down your pc.

OMG

1. Power down your pc.
Wow that's original. Think that up all by yourself?

OMG

1. Power down your pc.

How much are you paid to waste your time on this forum?

OMG

1. Power down your pc.

10 zillion per hour. And you're just dumb enough to believe it lol

OMG

1. Power down your pc.

Good. Now perform a dance, record yourself on camcorder and post the video here. Hurry.

OMG

1. Power down your pc.

Good. Now perform a dance, record yourself on camcorder and post the video here. Hurry.
You're out of your league.

Protip: Dont drop out of high school, you need all the help you can get

Here's a few examples...

All I need is ONE, right????

“(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.” — Dan Rather

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies.” — AbortionistAshutosh Ron Virmani

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go.” — Marion Barry

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” — Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” — Louis Farrakhan

“‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’” — Jesse Jackson’s description of New York Citywhile on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

Nicely done.

Except that they do, all the time.

Examples please? You said all the time so I need millions of people as examples who are liberal and racists. I don't need one or two people, but I need a huge truck load of people who in your opinion are liberal and racists.

HOw about long standing wildly popular (with liberas) policies?

LIke the use of the legal theory of Disparate Impact which was the justification for the blatant anti-white discrimination in the new haven fire fighter case.

Supported by Sotomoyer, and later by all the democratically appointed Justices on the Supreme Court.

To the extent that sotomoyer was elevated to the Court, by a liberal, democratic president, despite (or because?) of her support for blatant anti-white discrimination.

for one example. Want another?

Obama is not a liberal.

He's a far left whack job.

You say tomato, I say tomato.

Except that they do, all the time.

Examples please? You said all the time so I need millions of people as examples who are liberal and racists. I don't need one or two people, but I need a huge truck load of people who in your opinion are liberal and racists.

HOw about long standing wildly popular (with liberas) policies?

LIke the use of the legal theory of Disparate Impact which was the justification for the blatant anti-white discrimination in the new haven fire fighter case.

Supported by Sotomoyer, and later by all the democratically appointed Justices on the Supreme Court.

To the extent that sotomoyer was elevated to the Court, by a liberal, democratic president, despite (or because?) of her support for blatant anti-white discrimination.

for one example. Want another?

Huh? With 98% of the government officials being white, you are worried about anti white discrimination? What AWD? You mean black people are denying white people jobs? Apartments? School enrollments? Who is discriminating against the poor white people?

In the example you asked for and i sited for you, the people discriminating against the "poor white people", was the City of New Haven government.

I haven't looked into their skin color because their actions are what i consider important, ie how they blatantly discriminated against the qualified white candidates.

This is not an isolated example but an representative one of the system as it effects every single hiring and promotion decision in the country.

A system that is at the core of the modern liberal agenda.

And it is racist and discriminatory against whites.

you are aware of the case, right? DO i need to cut and paste the details for you, or will you now actually address the racists actions demanded of the city government by the liberal legal interpretation of civil rights?

Forum List

Back