Homeowners legal rights vs white trash squatters

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

This is a good how-to video for property owners

And it does not even bash black people

This is a good how-to video for property owners

And it does not even bash black people

I suspect squatting on the squatters would work here in TN, also, if necessary.

I think this video is going to get a lot of views
I think I saw the story on YouTube a month or two ago. It has probably already gotten a lot of views by people that have the problem, and the mindset and wherewithal to handle things themselves. Sometimes, it is not just a matter of getting the sheriff's deputies or other law enforcement to come out and deal with squatters. You have to be willing to stand up for what is your property or your family's property.

I concede that people should not be able just to go in their and open fire. I don’t agree with this. But I concede it. However, the property owner ought to have complete immunity for applying non-lethal violence, like kicking the shit out of their useless asses, prosecuting them for trespassing and conversion, and getting restitution and civil orders requiring payment of damaged for being deprived of their property and for damages to the property.

I think I saw the story on YouTube a month or two ago. It has probably already gotten a lot of views by people that have the problem, and the mindset and wherewithal to handle things themselves. Sometimes, it is not just a matter of getting the sheriff's deputies or other law enforcement to come out and deal with squatters. You have to be willing to stand up for what is your property or your family's property.
I suspect that the sheriffs deputies knew the squatter since she or someone with her is a prison guard and just pretended to be powerless to help the home owner

I suspect that the sheriffs deputies knew the squatter since she or someone with her is a prison guard and just pretended to be powerless to help the home owner
That may very well be true in that case. I have heard it is quite difficult to get squatters out, though, and this applies to renters who simply quit paying rent, also.

That may very well be true in that case. I have heard it is quite difficult to get squatters out, though, and this applies to renters who simply quit paying rent, also.
Deadbeat delinquent renters have more rights than squatters

But they are both trouble to be avoided

Deadbeat delinquent renters have more rights than squatters

But they are both trouble to be avoided
I think, the same tactic of squatting in the home might work, but I have never run rental property.

Every situation is different; one size rarely fits all.
There are horror stories of squatters and how the legal system panders to them, and this was a welcome change

But it could have turned out differently if the squatter returned “home” and shot him

Or he shot them in self defense

Once you get the government involved, you are all but powerless to effect change...

Forum List

Back