Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

I have no need of a link to an event I already expounded on right in this thread, two weeks ago. As soon as I saw the bogus thread title.

But it is revealing that you'll characterize those who correct the obvious blatant mythology as "booger eating moron snowflakes". Does the revelation hurt? Tough titty.
1924 democrat convention was refereed to as the Clanbake. look it up or keep your tiny brain tiny and your head in the sand. I couldn't care less.

I have no need of a link to an event I already expounded on right in this thread, two weeks ago. As soon as I saw the bogus thread title.

But it is revealing that you'll characterize those who correct the obvious blatant mythology as "booger eating moron snowflakes". Does the revelation hurt? Tough titty.
1924 democrat convention was refereed to as the Clanbake. look it up or keep your tiny brain tiny and your head in the sand. I couldn't care less.

No, that's "Klanbake" with a K, and it refers to the Klan's push at that convention which was held in New York, not Wisconsin, where the Klan camped out in New Jersey. They were pushing against the loudest voice denouncing the Klan, which was not "Forney Johnston" (who was dead over ten years by then) but Oscar Underwood, along with Al Smith, for fear of having a presidential candidate denounce them. They succeeded in blocking Underwood and Smith, but the eventual compromise candidate John Davis --- went ahead and denounced them anyway. After that the Klan endorsed the only major candy who didn't denounce them, Calvin Coolidge, and took credit when he won. And then four years later they campaigned against Al Smith and took credit when Hoover won.

But of course I already went through all this two weeks ago and here you are expecting different results.

The fact remains, the Democratic convention was in New York (not Wisconsin), the photo is from 1924, not by any means "newly discovered", the Senator leading the charge against the KKK was Oscar Underwood, not "Forney Johnston", and there's no reason Liberals would somehow "not like" a photo of some Klan marchers in Wisconsin unrelated to any of that.

That's already been raked over the coals (again, 2 weeks ago) and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Dafuck does any of that have to do with the FACT that this bogus thread was based on a completely bogus story, and that the two bogus posters who bogusly put it up can't fess up to their own bogusity?

Deflect much?
Ahhh stop your whining snowflake...jeez! There is nothing un true about the thread title...
^^^ bullshit

Dafuck does any of that have to do with the FACT that this bogus thread was based on a completely bogus story, and that the two bogus posters who bogusly put it up can't fess up to their own bogusity?

Deflect much?
Ahhh stop your whining snowflake...jeez! There is nothing un true about the thread title...
^^^ bullshit

The poster read somewhere that said 1924 convention was "refereed" as the Klanbake, and ran with it without bothering to find out what that meant. Didn't even notice the spelling.

Such is life for the low-informationed.

"I love the poorly educated!" :eusa_dance:

No, that's "Klanbake" with a K, and it refers to the Klan's push at that convention which was held in New York, not Wisconsin, where the Klan camped out in New Jersey. They were pushing against the loudest voice denouncing the Klan, which was not "Forney Johnston" (who was dead over ten years by then) but Oscar Underwood, along with Al Smith, for fear of having a presidential candidate denounce them. They succeeded in blocking Underwood and Smith, but the eventual compromise candidate John Davis --- went ahead and denounced them anyway. After that the Klan endorsed the only major candy who didn't denounce them, Calvin Coolidge, and took credit when he won. And then four years later they campaigned against Al Smith and took credit when Hoover won.

But of course I already went through all this two weeks ago and here you are expecting different results.

The fact remains, the Democratic convention was in New York (not Wisconsin), the photo is from 1924, not by any means "newly discovered", the Senator leading the charge against the KKK was Oscar Underwood, not "Forney Johnston", and there's no reason Liberals would somehow "not like" a photo of some Klan marchers in Wisconsin unrelated to any of that.

That's already been raked over the coals (again, 2 weeks ago) and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.
The thread title is still not a lie and that was if I remember correctly your initial gripe. I spelled Klanbake as Clanbake because in some books that is the way it was spelled...like Clambake...get it? The point of the whole thread was to display the truth of the KKK's beginnings. They were hard core democrats. You want to deflect that point but it's not working. No matter how many slave holding democrat statues you tear down you can't change the truth.

The thread title is still not a lie and that was if I remember correctly your initial gripe. I spelled Klanbake as Clanbake because in some books that is the way it was spelled...like Clambake...get it? The point of the whole thread was to display the truth of the KKK's beginnings. They were hard core democrats. You want to deflect that point but it's not working. No matter how many slave holding democrat statues you tear down you can't change the truth.
Of course the thread title is a lie. It references a photo taken of KKK marchers in Madison, Wisconsin and falsely claims the photo is from the DNC in New York.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Of course the thread title is a lie. It references a photo taken of KKK marchers in Madison, Wisconsin and falsely claims the photo is from the DNC in New York.
klanbake-600x387.jpg

New York, New York!Madison Square Garden, New York City, June 24-July 9, 1924

The “Klanbake” 1924 Democratic Party National Convention

WRONG Faun Think before you post...research before you post...
Liar.

That photo is from Madison, Wisconsin, not Madison Square Garden.

Ku Klux Klan Parade | Photograph | Wisconsin Historical Society

madison.com

Last edited:
klanbake-600x387.jpg

New York, New York!Madison Square Garden, New York City, June 24-July 9, 1924

The “Klanbake” 1924 Democratic Party National Convention

WRONG Faun Think before you post...research before you post...

What a fucking idiot.

How many political conventions take place on fucking trolley tracks?

Right here Bubbles --- Wisconsin Historical Society

DESCRIPTION
Ku Klux Klan (KKK) wearing conic masks and white robes parading down King Street to Schroeder Funeral Home for the funeral of Police officer Herbert Dreger. Dreger was shot to death in "Death's Corner" (South Murray Street) on December 2, 1924.

RECORD DETAILS
Image ID: 1902
Creation Date: 1924-12-05
Creator Name: Vinje, Arthur M., 1888-1972
City: Madison
County: Dane
State: Wisconsin
Collection Name: Vinje, Arthur M. : Photographs and Negatives-
Genre: Photograph
Original Format Type: photographic print, b&w
Original Format Number: CF 67957
Original Dimensions: 10 x 8 inches

December 1924.

So that means ....
  • (a) there's nothing "newly discovered" about this photo --- it's fricking 93 years old and sits in the archives of the Wisconsin Historical Society, who must be most amused at the level of ignorance cretins like you cling to;
  • (b) Madison Wisconsin still had nothing to do with any political convention -- and what's pictured is a funeral march;
  • (c) by the time this event took place for the photo TO be taken, the Democratic convention a thousand miles away was months in the past, its nominee John Davis had denounced the Klan and the only major candidate who didn't denounce the KKK, Calvin Coolidge, had won the election, for which the Klan took credit as they would again four years later;
  • (d) by the time this photo was taken, Rice Means, Clarence Morley, Ben Paulen, Edward Jackson and Owen Brewster, to name a few, had just been elected to high office with overt Klan support, all of them Republicans;
  • (e) the photo continues to have nothing to do with any political convention, or with New York, or with any "Forney Johnston", and there continues to be no reason in the world, outside of a natural distaste for the fascist Klan, that Liberals would "dislike" a 93-year-old photo of a Wisconsin funeral march in December of 19fucking24.

And again ------------------- we already did this, weeks ago. And here you come expecting different results.

As we said then and as is still true now --- the blog page is a train wreck of bullshit that wasn't researched at all, which is why both OPs who posted it without vetting, ran away. They got busted.

Why don't you tell us who "Forney Johnston" is. Oughta be amusing.

Last edited:

Number one, nobody needs the letter C to get the pun. But it does demonstrate your ignorance.

Number two, the Klan's beginnings go back to 1865 in Tennessee, and the really big version in the picture, to 1915 in Georgia. Neither one had anything to do with New York, or with Wisconsin, or with politics.

And again WE ALREADY DID ALL OF THIS weeks ago. Go read the thread.

What a fucking idiot.

How many political conventions take place on fucking trolley tracks?
Google it dummy....if it pops up than the OP was not lying. So for you to continue to say he did is a fucking lie in itself. Go ahead google 1924 democratic convention Madison square garden and stop falsely claiming someone lied. Freak! also I'm certain trolley tacks were everywhere in 1924. Dummy!

I guess POGO and FAUN FINALLY googled the link and found I was right and so was the OP boy you libs are pig headed...

Forum List

Back