Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Then you can explain to the class why "Liberals are not liking it", other than it's being flat-out bullshit
You still have shown no proof that you are correct, and stop it with the trolley tracks idiot. The picture was of the KKK marching towards the garden. If you look at old pictures of the garden the first street over there are tracks on it. So take that stupid logic and eat shit! You may be wrong and the OP may be 100% correct. I've shown more proof of that than you have of the opposite. dummy#2

BULL SHIT.

The photo is what its original caption says it is --- a Klan funeral march on King Street in Madison Wisconsin, enroute to the Schroeder funeral home, taken on the 5th day of December 1924 by Arthur Vinje, the first photographer employed by the Wisconsin State Journal. Its Original Format Number is CF 67957 and its Original Dimensions are 10" x 8". ALL of which I already posted for your self-delusional lying ass. It is in no way "newly discovered"; it has nothing to do with any political party convention; it has nothing to do with New York, where the convention was; it has nothing to do with New Jersey, where the Klanbake was; it has nothing to do with any kind of politics at all.

Here it is in a whole different context:

5101-1503613762-0935118cdf777556952447b900d8ebe1.jpg

What's the caption say, moron??

And notice that this article is itself six years old. Go ahead and explain to the class how a photo can be "newly discovered" --- when it was used six years ago for a state-level retrospective article, supplied as an already-existing artifact by the archives of the Wisconsin Historical Society...... and shot as a regular part of his job by a photographer who died in 1972 at the age of 84.

FUCKING DUMBASS.

Say how's that research on "Forney Johnston" going? IDIOT.

Last edited:
Probably because they're in grammatically correct English
Even correctly spelled nonsense is still nonsense, but I think you should review your posts. I'm not an English teacher but you could use some tutoring.
Still, I post a link which shows the photo is from the archives of the Wisconsin ahistorical Society. It even details the photographer, newspaper, and other details of the photo -- yet you still believe the photo is from the DNC because a search engine finds it on a rightwingnut blog. :cuckoo:

Still, I post a link which shows the photo is from the archives of the Wisconsin ahistorical Society. It even details the photographer, newspaper, and other details of the photo -- yet you still believe the photo is from the DNC because a search engine finds it on a rightwingnut blog. :cuckoo:
Your gripe is with Google not me or the OP

Your gripe is with Google not me or the OP
Why? Is Google dumb enough to not understand how their search engine works?

BULL SHIT.
When will you admit that the OP was not lying?

In the moment that the OP ---- either of them, there were two ---- comes back here and proves us all wrong.

Actually, faced with their own careless bullshit being exposed, they did the opposite.

They ran away.

When historical fact reared its head
they bravely turned on their tale and fled,
With their bullshit exposed and rooted out,
Gallantly they chicked out :gay:
brave brave brave brave Sir Opie....

EVEN THEY could see they got played like a two-dollar banjo, even if they couldn't find the balls to admit it.

Last edited:
When historical fact reared its head they bravely turned on their tale and fled, brave brave brave brave Sir Opie....

EVEN THEY could see they got played like a two-dollar banjo, even if they couldn't find the balls to admit it.
That is your interpretation. They may be on vacation or just taking a break.

You know what I think?

You are purposely missing their point by pointing out a possible mistake not on their part but on the nets part. Their point is that the KKK and the DNC were glued together from it's inception.

You don't like that truth so you find a loose string and you yank on it so hard I felt the need to defend. Give it up, their main point is totally true.

I actually think the reason that photo pops up while searching for the Klanbake convention may be because it was a file photo that ran with the story. Just a theory.

When historical fact reared its head they bravely turned on their tale and fled, brave brave brave brave Sir Opie....

Imbecile... they've both been posting on the forum since learning the truth about that photo. They just stopped posting in this thread once the truth was exposed.

Bullshit.
They were here and active until their bullshit got exposed for what it is. Finger Boy sat here and denied it for a while, like you're doing, and then ran away. They've both been busy elsewhere ---- probably digging themselves into other holes.

They're hiding. Which you can't do on this board if you're still posting other shit. Because they're ballsack-free losers who can't admit they fucked up royally with a page that a seven-year-old could have called out.

You know what I think?

Obviously --- you don't.

You are purposely missing their point by pointing out a possible mistake not on their part but on the nets part.

"The net" didn't make up bullshit. The writer of "Death Media" or whatever that website is is the kkklown who fucked up. He comes right out and says "THIS PICTURE -- specifically -- was taken at the Democratic national convention" Which it provably was not. The picture is from Wisconsin; the "Klanbake" was in New Jersey. At two different times. The only thing he got right was the year. He could have more honestly titled his laughable page "Unrelated Things that Happened in 1924".

And you'll notice the name of this hack writer --- he doesn't have one. That way, nobody takes responsibility. And no comment box to point out the glaring bullshit. NO responsibility whatsoever, complete fake news.

heir point is that the KKK and the DNC were glued together from it's [sic] inception.

Also false, nor does the article even try to make that point. That Klan was started by William Joseph Simmons on Thanksgiving Eve of 1915 on Stone Mountain, Georgia. Simmons had no known political affiliation, nor did his Klan.

I actually think the reason that photo pops up while searching for the Klanbake convention may be because it was a file photo that ran with the story. Just a theory.

A better theory is Faun's, that the blogger-liar searched for "Klan march Madison Square Garden" and left out the "Square Garden" part because he's the same degree of idiot you are. Indeed so deep an idiot consumed with his own history revisionism that it never even occurred to him to stop and think --- "wait a minute--- nobody holds a convention on trolley tracks" and check out his own claim.

Where the "Forney Johnston" bullshit came from I have no clue. I know the history well and had never even heard of a Forney Johnston, had to look him up. Turns out there was a Joseph Forney Johnston in Alabama who held an office around the turn of the century but he died in 1913 and clearly had nothing to do with leading the charge against the Klan at the convention. That guy's name, a Senator from Alabama, was "Oscar Underwood", a name which in no way whatsoever resembles "Forney Johnston". That remains a mystery.

Nor did the hack writer --- or anyone else here --- venture to try to explain why "Liberals would not be liking it". Nor did that same hack writer ever explain how a photo archived and used for nearly a century can be in any way described as "newly discovered". That's three lies right there, and four if you count Forney.

And btw there was no "Klanbake convention". The "Klanbake" refers not to the convention itself but to the Klan shitstirrers gathering across the river in New Jersey. Even the OP article admits that.

Last edited:
Imbecile... they've both been posting on the forum since learning the truth about that photo. They just stopped posting in this thread once the truth was exposed.

Bullshit.
They were here and active until their bullshit got exposed for what it is. Finger Boy sat here and denied it for a while, like you're doing, and then ran away. They've both been busy elsewhere ---- probably digging themselves into other holes.
They probably killed themselves to get away from you two....

Oh I listen.....
There are racists of all different colors and creed. There are black racists, yellow moms and dads that forbid their offspring to marry outside of their race. There are angry blacks that hate white folks, there are Indians that hate Latins and Latins that hate gays there are gays that hate straight men and women, there are straight folks that hate gays.

And?

Yes there are racists and bigots. Nothing to be proud of, or to celebrate. Nor are the racists and bigots specific to a single party.

But there are those like the OP who want to pretend that the Democrats are the only racists and that of course means that 95% of voting African Americans must be racists......given the racial history of America- white guys proclaiming that most of the racists are people of color is pretty ironic.

Dafuck does any of that have to do with the FACT that this bogus thread was based on a completely bogus story, and that the two bogus posters who bogusly put it up can't fess up to their own bogusity?

Deflect much?
Ahhh stop your whining snowflake...jeez! There is nothing un true about the thread title...

Except of course everything......lol

Uh HUH.

So a picture from 1924 is "newly discovered", is it?

And the Democratic convention of that year took place on some trolley tracks in Wisconsin, did it?

And Liberals "aren't liking it" aren't they?' Then why am I getting all this mileage out of it? Hell if I got this kind of mileage in my car I could fill up once a year.

Have any idea who "Forney Johnston" is?

Neither did the OP.
It has a name...they called it a clanbake because of the size of the KKK attendance....true story. So calm down no one lied to you.

Pogo has repeatedly laid out all the points that are lies in both the title and the OP itself.

You of course don't consider lying about what the photo's are of, and where they are from to be 'lies lies'- just contard fibs- okay as long as they are used to slam 'liberals'

As a liberal- I don't have any problem with this photo- the one that is not 'newly discovered' or of the 1924 Democratic Convention.

I do find these photo's of the KKK rallying for the 1964 Republican Convention to be fascinating
KKK-Rally-at-GOP-Convention-1964-resize.jpg

upload_2017-8-24_17-26-3.jpeg

Uh HUH.

And the Democratic convention of that year took place on some trolley tracks in Wisconsin, did it?

And Liberals "aren't liking it" aren't they?' Then why am I getting all this mileage out of it? Hell if I got this kind of mileage in my car I could fill up once a year.

Neither did the OP.
It has a name...they called it a clanbake because of the size of the KKK attendance....true story. So calm down no one lied to you.

Pogo has repeatedly laid out all the points that are lies in both the title and the OP itself.

You of course don't consider lying about what the photo's are of, and where they are from to be 'lies lies'- just contard fibs- okay as long as they are used to slam 'liberals'

As a liberal- I don't have any problem with this photo- the one that is not 'newly discovered' or of the 1924 Democratic Convention.

I do find these photo's of the KKK rallying for the 1964 Republican Convention to be fascinating

View attachment 145905
In the beginning the KKK were southern democrats.....to deny that is certifiable.

Uh HUH.

Neither did the OP.

View attachment 145905
In the beginning the KKK were southern democrats.....to deny that is certifiable.
In the beginning the KKK were white Southern Christian Conservatives....

Now they aren't always Southern.

They were southern democrats...remember Abe? he was a republican. Now go get your Jim and Jane book it's reading hour....

They were southern democrats...remember Abe? he was a republican. Now go get your Jim and Jane book it's reading hour....

Actually, when the original Klan was formed in 1865 ---- political parties didn't even exist there.

I know that must be a challenging concept for a binary bot who wants to play Cowboys and Indians with everything but it's a fact. The Confederacy shunned political parties, and even by the end of 1865 Tennessee was still not part of the United States.

In Madison Square Garden, New York City, from June 24 to July 9, a dispute during came up revolving around an attempt by non-Klan delegates, led by Forney Johnston of Alabama, to condemn the organization for its violence in the Democratic Party’s platform.

>> Joseph Forney Johnston (March 23, 1843 – August 8, 1913) was an American Democratic politician and businessman who was the 30th Governor of Alabama from 1896 to 1900. He later served in the U.S. Senate from August 6, 1907 to his death on August 8, 1913. During his time as a senator, he served as a chairman of the Committee to Establish a University of the United States.

After Johnston's death in 1913 little was heard of the former Governor/Senator save for occasional gurgling noises from his gravesite upon the pouring of alcoholic libations. Yet it was these gurgles that prompted Democratic Party officials to look in his direction when its 1924 convention came up, in search of an eloquent spokesman to articulate an unequivocal denunciation of the then-powerful Ku Klux Klan. Sen. Oscar Underwood had wanted the role but when his name was mistaken as "Undertaker" he was sent to dig up Johnston's remains..

Johnston made a powerful case against the Klan; any time some KKK delegate spoke in the Klan's sympathy, Johnston's cadaver would simply deliver an icy stare, and all would go quiet.

Finally Johnston's turn to speak came up. He was wheeled to the podium, propped up and set in front of the microphone. A ominous hush fell over Madison Square Garden as Johnston intoned:

"

Last edited:

Bullshit.
They probably killed themselves to get away from you two....
WTF?? You think they're posting from the grave?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back