Liberals Are Really Screwing Up The Entertainment Industry

Well ...we are talking about an industry of loons that chew their baby's food for them, won't vaccinate their children, breast feed kids until they are in grade school, take row boats into hurricane disaster zones trying to prove a political point only ending up wasting rescuers time and who refuse to practice personal hygiene so...

Anyone who listens to these wack jobs needs to seek help.

The mental memes of the far right, presented daily on con-talk-radio for the consumption of dullards everywhere. Fork and spoon optional, they recommend using your fingers.
As opposed to the garbage that the left pumps out on a consistent basis.

The average cost of production for a movie these days is 100 million. That is thanks to all these CGI superhero movies.

The list of movies each year has always been some good at the box office that make money, some that don't make money but are considered very well made films, high art, and many that do decent box office but aren't high art. Paranormal Activity a few years ago cost $15,000 to make and grossed 110 million dollars. Mid art but it served its purpose and made a ton of money.

47 Ronin a couple years ago cost 175 million and made 38 million domestically. A loss of 130 million dollars. It did recoup a lot of that in the foreign market, losing maybe 30 million in the end. If you look at the list yearly at boxofficemojo.com you'll see many films don't make most of their money in the US but overseas.
John Carter is another of the recent expensive bombs. As was Cowboys and Aliens. I always wondered how this movie was made, someone had to walk into a producers office and say, "hey, I have a great idea, instead of cowboys and Indians, you ready...cowboys and aliens!"

And the producer said "that's gold Jerry, gold!" WTF. Is there anyone that heard that title and didn't say 'that movie is a bomb and is going to bomb, we already know'.

You find the good ones, as with books, and tv shows, and socks.

The internet is helping to screw over much of the music and film industry.. I love it, being able to any show for free instead of paying for it in VHS and DVD format.....
I think it has more to do with the mentality of the elitists in Hollywood than the internet.
Whatever they produce in neither here nor there in my view..I don't put any emotional attachment to it...
The key word is, it is supposed to be entertainment........not something one should avoid because the movie's subject matter pisses one off to them point you want your fucking money back.

Sorry Mudwhistle, it must be terrible to lose touch with the world as senility takes over.

Meanwhile 2015 will see multiple box office records.
Just trying to point out the facts dickhead.
That's funny. You've never had any interest in facts before.
Pot....meet kettle.
That would be a great rebuttal, if your OP hadn't been completely blasted out of the water several posts ago.
Now....who isn't interested in facts???

Shut up dick.....

Nobody has blasted anything.

Point being....just because the box-office totals are high (are they making record profits too...not hardly) doesn't mean that the shit I focused on isn't becoming more and more the rule rather than the exception. Hollywood wants to shove a crapsandwich down our throats.......and we're not buying their propaganda. Oscar winners are being avoided like the plague.
Okay. Hollywood laughs at you though :thup:

The average cost of production for a movie these days is 100 million. That is thanks to all these CGI superhero movies.

The list of movies each year has always been some good at the box office that make money, some that don't make money but are considered very well made films, high art, and many that do decent box office but aren't high art. Paranormal Activity a few years ago cost $15,000 to make and grossed 110 million dollars. Mid art but it served its purpose and made a ton of money.

47 Ronin a couple years ago cost 175 million and made 38 million domestically. A loss of 130 million dollars. It did recoup a lot of that in the foreign market, losing maybe 30 million in the end. If you look at the list yearly at boxofficemojo.com you'll see many films don't make most of their money in the US but overseas.
John Carter is another of the recent expensive bombs. As was Cowboys and Aliens. I always wondered how this movie was made, someone had to walk into a producers office and say, "hey, I have a great idea, instead of cowboys and Indians, you ready...cowboys and aliens!"

And the producer said "that's gold Jerry, gold!" WTF. Is there anyone that heard that title and didn't say 'that movie is a bomb and is going to bomb, we already know'.

It appears that good movies are very difficult to find.....because the scripts are getting worse every year.

Hollywood should want to make films people will enjoy......not films that people will avoid.

Simple.

I guess you'll never see my point.

The Joos are too blame for Hollywood's Evil Agenda. :eek:

"Please don't misunderstand, I love Jewish people just like I love everyone; but there's no denying the Jewish connection in all the sex-perversion going on across America." :lol:

David J. Stewart is Fifty Shades of Kray! lol

"Please don't misunderstand, I love Jewish people just like I love everyone; but there's no denying the Jewish connection in all the sex-perversion going on across America." :lol:

Like many Catholics......being Jewish isn't as important as being a liberal.

Like many Catholics......being Jewish isn't as important as being a liberal.

David Stewart isn't very fond of Catholics either.

Or women wearing pants.
It's A Sin For Women To Wear Pants

Or Hee-Hew.
HEE HAW is of the Devil

Stewart is so nutty reading his works almost requires an EpiPen. lol

It appears that good movies are very difficult to find.....because the scripts are getting worse every year.

Hollywood should want to make films people will enjoy......not films that people will avoid.

Simple.

I do see your point, that is why I presented all those failures. 11 of the top 20 movies that lost money have been made in the last 10 years. A lot of this because of the huge budgets to produce them. Mars Needs Moms. Delgo.

But there are very good movies as well. Everyone has their own criteria on what they are looking for. Some just want 2 hours where they don't have to think about bills and the rest.
Some want high art, like The Artist a few years ago. Jurassic World has grossed more than 1.5 billion dollars worldwide. I'd say many are enjoying it.

And, producing movies is a business. If you can make a movie that will sell well then you are free to do so. As are all the conservatives that have money to burn. They don't make movies.

Wonder why.

Simple.

I do see your point, that is why I presented all those failures. 11 of the top 20 movies that lost money have been made in the last 10 years. A lot of this because of the huge budgets to produce them. Mars Needs Moms. Delgo.

But there are very good movies as well. Everyone has their own criteria on what they are looking for. Some just want 2 hours where they don't have to think about bills and the rest.
Some want high art, like The Artist a few years ago. Jurassic World has grossed more than 1.5 billion dollars worldwide. I'd say many are enjoying it.

And, producing movies is a business. If you can make a movie that will sell well then you are free to do so. As are all the conservatives that have money to burn. They don't make movies.

Wonder why.
There is a difference between making bad movies and movies with silly, preachy scripts, which is what Hollywood is doing more and more.
These useful idiots are spending millions to make a movie that nobody wants to see. Not because of the way it was produced, but because of the silly premise.
Do you want to go see a movie about football head injuries?
Do you want to pay your hard earned cash to watch a story about women having sex together in the 1950s?
Do you want to watch a movie about female GITMO guards falling in love with their terrorist inmates?
This is what they're making movies about.

It is almost impossible to get Hollywood to make a good movie about Christianity anymore. Pickings are slim when it comes to this time of year because of the simple fact that they don't make decent Christmas movies anymore. If you want to see a movie about how blacks have been screwed over by whites....there a bunch of them.....or how women had to fight for the right to vote. The badguy is glorified instead of condemned. I expect to see movies pretty soon about gentile giants being shot in cold-blood by white cracker cops bent on killing innocent black thugs who didn't just rob a convenient store....but were falsely accused. I've got twenty bucks in my wallet that is trying to burn a hole in my pocket I wanna see that so bad.

left-behind-520x245.jpg

This year's awards season will be the least watched in history....because America is fed up with being preached to by the left. Nobody wants to shell out $12 to watch any of this crap, and nobody wants to pay $29 to buy the DVD. So, most of these films, although critically acclaimed, will do pretty much squat at the box-office, and hardly anyone will watch it. As a matter of fact, most will avoid it like the plague.

This is a short list of some of the movies that are up for Oscar consideration:

The Big Short - "Plot Synopsis: When four outsiders saw what the big banks, media and government refused to, the global collapse of the economy, they had an idea: The Big Short. Their bold investment leads them into the dark underbelly of modern banking where they must question everyone and everything."

Carol - "Plot Synopsis: Set in 1950s New York, a department-store clerk who dreams of a better life falls for an older, married woman." (Lesbians)

Concussion - "Plot Synopsis: A look at how American football players suffer from major head injuries and life-long debilitating problems as a result of repeated concussions and efforts by the National Football League to deny it."

The Last Face - "Plot Synopsis: A doctor and the director of an aid agency in war-torn Liberia fall in love but passionately disagree with each others’ approach to the life-threatening issues that surround them." (Sean Penn stars.....phffffft)

Our Brand Is Crisis - "Plot Synopsis: A feature film based on the documentary "Our Brand Is Crisis", which focuses on the use of American political campaign strategies in South America."

The Program - "Plot Synopsis: An Irish sports journalist becomes convinced that Lance Armstrong's performances during the Tour de France victories are fueled by banned substances. With this conviction, he starts hunting for evidence that will expose Armstrong."

Spotlight - "Plot Synopsis: It tells of how the Boston Globe's "Spotlight Team" reporters spent a year interviewing victims and reviewing thousands of pages of documents and discovered years of cover-ups by Church leadership. Their reporting eventually led to the resignation of Cardinal Bernard Law, who had hidden years of serial abuse by other priests, and opened the floodgates to revelations of molestation and cover-ups worldwide that still reverberate today"

Sufferagette - "Plot Synopsis: The foot soldiers of the early feminist movement, women who were forced underground to pursue a dangerous game of cat and mouse with an increasingly brutal State." (Hillary propaganda alert)

Trumbo - "Plot Synopsis: The successful career of Hollywood screenwriter, Dalton Trumbo, comes to an end when he's blacklisted in the 1940s for being a Communist."

Truth - Plot Synopsis: A behind-the-scenes look at news anchor Dan Rather during his final days at C.B.S. News when he broadcast a damaging report about how President Bush relied on privilege and family connections to avoid fighting in the Viet Nam War. (An attempt to make Rather look like the victim)

This is the kind of crapola we can expect to see in ever increasing doses from the liberals in Hollywood. If we don't learn to grasp their beliefs and their lifestyles.....they're gonna cram it down our throats anyway.

538full.jpg

Links

2016 Oscar Contenders - Best Picture

Hollywood's Evil Agenda

Isn't the left screwing up California's adult-industry that it's leaving California for other states.

left-behind-520x245.jpg

This year's awards season will be the least watched in history....because America is fed up with being preached to by the left. Nobody wants to shell out $12 to watch any of this crap, and nobody wants to pay $29 to buy the DVD. So, most of these films, although critically acclaimed, will do pretty much squat at the box-office, and hardly anyone will watch it. As a matter of fact, most will avoid it like the plague.

This is a short list of some of the movies that are up for Oscar consideration:

The Big Short - "Plot Synopsis: When four outsiders saw what the big banks, media and government refused to, the global collapse of the economy, they had an idea: The Big Short. Their bold investment leads them into the dark underbelly of modern banking where they must question everyone and everything."

Carol - "Plot Synopsis: Set in 1950s New York, a department-store clerk who dreams of a better life falls for an older, married woman." (Lesbians)

Concussion - "Plot Synopsis: A look at how American football players suffer from major head injuries and life-long debilitating problems as a result of repeated concussions and efforts by the National Football League to deny it."

The Last Face - "Plot Synopsis: A doctor and the director of an aid agency in war-torn Liberia fall in love but passionately disagree with each others’ approach to the life-threatening issues that surround them." (Sean Penn stars.....phffffft)

Our Brand Is Crisis - "Plot Synopsis: A feature film based on the documentary "Our Brand Is Crisis", which focuses on the use of American political campaign strategies in South America."

The Program - "Plot Synopsis: An Irish sports journalist becomes convinced that Lance Armstrong's performances during the Tour de France victories are fueled by banned substances. With this conviction, he starts hunting for evidence that will expose Armstrong."

Spotlight - "Plot Synopsis: It tells of how the Boston Globe's "Spotlight Team" reporters spent a year interviewing victims and reviewing thousands of pages of documents and discovered years of cover-ups by Church leadership. Their reporting eventually led to the resignation of Cardinal Bernard Law, who had hidden years of serial abuse by other priests, and opened the floodgates to revelations of molestation and cover-ups worldwide that still reverberate today"

Sufferagette - "Plot Synopsis: The foot soldiers of the early feminist movement, women who were forced underground to pursue a dangerous game of cat and mouse with an increasingly brutal State." (Hillary propaganda alert)

Trumbo - "Plot Synopsis: The successful career of Hollywood screenwriter, Dalton Trumbo, comes to an end when he's blacklisted in the 1940s for being a Communist."

Truth - Plot Synopsis: A behind-the-scenes look at news anchor Dan Rather during his final days at C.B.S. News when he broadcast a damaging report about how President Bush relied on privilege and family connections to avoid fighting in the Viet Nam War. (An attempt to make Rather look like the victim)

This is the kind of crapola we can expect to see in ever increasing doses from the liberals in Hollywood. If we don't learn to grasp their beliefs and their lifestyles.....they're gonna cram it down our throats anyway.

538full.jpg

Links

2016 Oscar Contenders - Best Picture

Hollywood's Evil Agenda

Isn't the left screwing up California's adult-industry that it's leaving California for other states.
High taxes in California is outsourcing jobs, yes.

You did pick the 10 most boring sounding movies out of a list of 44. Have you seen any of the movies in the OP or just don't like them because the subject material sounds too "liberal"? You should try separating your politics from entertainment. It makes life more enjoyable.

You did pick the 10 most boring sounding movies out of a list of 44. Have you seen any of the movies in the OP or just don't like them because the subject material sounds too "liberal"? You should try separating your politics from entertainment. It makes life more enjoyable.
I listed several of the films that are in the running.

Most of the rest are marginally interesting. Only one or two are real jems.

Doesn’t speak well at all for the industry.

I find recent movies un-watchable. They all look like they were filmed during total solar eclipse, with brow/gray/green filter on the lens.

Not to mention the idiotic stories, the vulgar language and the deafening and booming noise spewed by million watt speakers.

Not going to the movies is well-saved money.

Forum List

Back