Liberals and reality

• Banned
See. Here's the thing about liberals. ok . They're like communists and stuff and like they think they're smarter than everyone else and stuff ok but really they're like just jealous and stuff.

• Banned
Originally posted by DKSuddeth
:trolls:

What are you gonna do, go get your wife again?

:laugh:

"Hey guys, Dk's a really good man." :D

:rolleyes:

Does this strike anyone else as a bit wussylike?

Actually, I tend to agree with Evil on this one (no disrespect intended RWA)

There are very few members on this board whom I seek out their posts. Jim is one and DK is the second.

I have yet to find another member, who is an admitted Democrat, who admits the faults of the party such as DK does.

• Banned
Originally posted by Sir Evil
Making that statement was a bit wussylike! DK is one of our better members, and that was a low blow! liberal or not you should not bring the mans wife into the picture!

Hey man. I was called a troll.

Did I bring her into it? I could have sworn it was her on here telling us how great dk was for no apparent reason. I'm glad they're happy together really. But any guy who has his woman get his back on a chat room should expect to get some shit about it. I think you'll agree.:)D)

• Banned
Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Actually, I tend to agree with Evil on this one (no disrespect intended RWA)

There are very few members on this board whom I seek out their posts. Jim is one and DK is the second.

I have yet to find another member, who is an admitted Democrat, who admits the faults of the party such as DK does.

Yes but was his branding of me a troll, with no other contribution to the thread mind you, warranted?

I like dk as much as the next guy. But he's still a dem you guys. Sometimes i wonder what goes on here when I'm away.

• Banned
Actuall there was a reason behind her post but you probably were not aware of it! They are fine people, and I am sure that he meant no harm! he did not call you a troll directly, just applied the smiley!
nothing wrong with that type of harmless fun! He would be more than happy to debate your issues in a civil manner! But no harm done, I have jumped th gun on several posts myself!:D

Have I missed some big important fact here that's making me look like a big ass, more than usual, I mean? Is dk alive and stuff?

I dont think you look like an ass RWA. I just think you misunderstood the humor behind DK's post.

We have some "out there" people on this board that post some absurd things... DK is one of the (if not THE) most thoughtful posters for the other side.

I think while you looked at the post and saw him calling you a troll, others looked at the post and saw humor behind it without any personal attacks. Maybe thats just because DK is above personal attacks, IMO.

So be it.. whichever, whatever. I think it was all in fun that just turned into a big misunderstanding.

Eh... I could be wrong... volumes of alcohol could be impairing my judgement. :D

You dont look like a big ass! DK - is alive and well, and sure next time he is on he will post something here for you to go on! your posts are typically funny and true for the most part, but DK is one of the good one's on board from the liberal side! If we kill em' all the fun is over! did'nt mean to step on your toes here, just wanted to stop it before it had to escalate into something else!

I don't know. He's not into my antics anymore. I truthed him out a little too hard one day, he went for the full out ego assault on me, realized I'm impervious, and has been a bit of a shirley ever since.:rolleyes:

RWA

If you thought you were starting a serious thread and wanted good feedback you might want to try something with a little more substance than 'Liberals don't get reality'. I see a post like this and I think two things.....you're trolling to start a flame thread or you're ready to do some inane bashing of a side you don't agree with.

Now, I saw this part..

See. Here's the thing about liberals. ok . They're like communists and stuff and like they think they're smarter than everyone else and stuff ok but really they're like just jealous and stuff.

And I couldn't help but hear Cartman from South Park saying these words, so I took it as 'HUMOR'...hence my troll smiley. If I were to have gotten offended by it then I would have gone off with expletives like john kerry. I didn't.

What are you gonna do, go get your wife again?

If you don't know the whole story behind this then you should keep your mouth shut until you do. It only makes you look petty at best, an ass at worst.

"Hey guys, Dk's a really good man."

I assume that this is supposed to be something that belittles my wifes opinion of me. Take a look around and you'll see that its not just her opinion.

Does this strike anyone else as a bit wussylike?

I KNOW you are above at least 4th grade material. You've shown a modicum of intelligence more often than not. Lets not devalue ourselves anymore than we've done in the past, k?

I don't know. He's not into my antics anymore. I truthed him out a little too hard one day, he went for the full out ego assault on me, realized I'm impervious, and has been a bit of a shirley ever since.

While its no big secret that I agree with almost zero of your positions I don't begrudge you your 'antics' when they are not of a personal or belittling nature.

You'll have to refresh my memory about the time you 'truthed me out' because I frankly don't remember, but that can always be saved for a later day.

For the record, I'm not a 'Dem', I'm an independent. Yes, my views tend towards the liberal side on most social issues but I do have a conservative streak on fiscal issues.

The reason I don't deal with your posts anymore, RWA, is that I've concluded that theres nothing you will budge on. You have zero intention of seeing things through to a compromise at all. You have your positions and ideas set in stone so why should I bother debating with you? If you choose to get upset over a smiley, so be it, but it will only make your day less enjoyable with a liberal.

RWA

If you thought you were starting a serious thread and wanted good feedback you might want to try something with a little more substance than 'Liberals don't get reality'. I see a post like this and I think two things.....you're trolling to start a flame thread or you're ready to do some inane bashing of a side you don't agree with.

Now, I saw this part..

And I couldn't help but hear Cartman from South Park saying these words, so I took it as 'HUMOR'...hence my troll smiley. If I were to have gotten offended by it then I would have gone off with expletives like john kerry. I didn't.

If you don't know the whole story behind this then you should keep your mouth shut until you do. It only makes you look petty at best, an ass at worst.

I assume that this is supposed to be something that belittles my wifes opinion of me. Take a look around and you'll see that its not just her opinion.

I KNOW you are above at least 4th grade material. You've shown a modicum of intelligence more often than not. Lets not devalue ourselves anymore than we've done in the past, k?

While its no big secret that I agree with almost zero of your positions I don't begrudge you your 'antics' when they are not of a personal or belittling nature.

You'll have to refresh my memory about the time you 'truthed me out' because I frankly don't remember, but that can always be saved for a later day.

For the record, I'm not a 'Dem', I'm an independent. Yes, my views tend towards the liberal side on most social issues but I do have a conservative streak on fiscal issues.

The reason I don't deal with your posts anymore, RWA, is that I've concluded that theres nothing you will budge on. You have zero intention of seeing things through to a compromise at all. You have your positions and ideas set in stone so why should I bother debating with you? If you choose to get upset over a smiley, so be it, but it will only make your day less enjoyable with a liberal.

You're full of it. But not a bad guy. A little too serious. And the real reason you don't reply to my posts is because you can't take the heat. Let's just be honest, shall we.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You're full of it. But not a bad guy. A little too serious. And the real reason you don't reply to my posts is because you can't take the heat. Let's just be honest, shall we.

honestly, I expected better from you. Tell me that you aren't the representative of most republicans, please. I also think You're full of it, but not a bad guy, if it makes you feel better about your day thinking I can't take your heat so be it. I like making everyones day a little bit better, even if I have to let some people imagine they're 'right'. :beer:

honestly, I expected better from you. Tell me that you aren't the representative of most republicans, please. I also think You're full of it, but not a bad guy, if it makes you feel better about your day thinking I can't take your heat so be it. I like making everyones day a little bit better, even if I have to let some people imagine they're 'right'. :beer:

Let's go big boy.

Why wasn't the simple enforcement of U.N. resolutions enough for you to justify the invasion of iraq? 2 points off if you mention Israel.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Let's go big boy.

Why wasn't the simple enforcement of U.N. resolutions enough for you to justify the invasion of iraq? 2 points off if you mention Israel.

stacking the deck as usual, I see. were you so disadvantaged on a level playing field that you had to remove the deciding precedent?

stacking the deck as usual, I see. were you so disadvantaged on a level playing field that you had to remove the deciding precedent?

OK. You can mention israel.go. Or are you gonna puss out again?

OK. I'm a hypocrite because I want to enforce resolutions which favor the U.S. Yes my rule of thumb is "do what's good for the U.S. and the civilized world." What is D.K.'s rule of thumb?

allowing ONE country, despite the fact that its Israel, democratic, or an ally, to flout the UN and sit back while we NOT enforce the UN resolutions against that ONE country but press hard to enforce the UN resolutions against ANOTHER country is, omg, a FLIP FLOP.

So, in essence, what we did in invading IRAQ but NOT enforcing said resolutions against Israel could be considered a KERRY move.

Forum List

Back