Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

"I'd have to agree."
I agree that you agree.

"then insults strangers who disagree with you."
B/S you go and look they start the insults and yes I keep them going, it keeps the thread alive...lol

One of these days it will dawn on you, your being played...:eusa_shhh:

You think people are afraid of Sarah Palin and you think I'm the one being played. I love it. Well you may be petty, small of character and devoid of substance but at least you're entertaining.

BTW, those of us who speak English as a first language, know when to use "you're" vs. "your. If you're new to America, might I suggest the Pimsleur Method.

Oh look another fvcking libtard with the spelling and grammar check, typical...:lol:

WTF R U going to do if I use Ebonics or pig Latin...

LOL I just did a spell check on you, oh my, fvcking hypocrite...

Well now, no need to get hysterical. It wasn't that you misspelled "you're", it's that you clearly didn't know when to use it. Which is fine. There is nothing that says people have to have a moderately high level of intelligence to post here.
You are welcome to use ebonics or pig latin if you like. Illa eta vu govaditzhe par-Ruski - pero si Espanol es mas facil para ti, esta bien!
Hmmm. Nah, pig latin is probably as close to a foreign language as you get. Which is fine. Like I said, there are no requirements regarding intellect here. Besides, as stated before, although you are small, weak, petty and obviousy prone to hysterics, I find you quite entertaining!
Speaking of hysterics, I should never assume. Your avatar would indicate a male but your personality seems very emotional and feminine. My apologies if using masculine pronouns with you is in error.
Now sweetie, you just go have some chocolate and a nice cup of chai tea! Maybe a bubble bath. You'll feel allllll better. Then you can come back and discuss things calmly and logically like we men do!

You think people are afraid of Sarah Palin and you think I'm the one being played. I love it. Well you may be petty, small of character and devoid of substance but at least you're entertaining.

BTW, those of us who speak English as a first language, know when to use "you're" vs. "your. If you're new to America, might I suggest the Pimsleur Method.

Oh look another fvcking libtard with the spelling and grammar check, typical...:lol:

Well now, no need to get hysterical. It wasn't that you misspelled "you're", it's that you clearly didn't know when to use it. Which is fine. There is nothing that says people have to have a moderately high level of intelligence to post here.
You are welcome to use ebonics or pig latin if you like. Illa eta vu govaditzhe par-Ruski - pero si Espanol es mas facil para ti, esta bien!
Hmmm. Nah, pig latin is probably as close to a foreign language as you get. Which is fine. Like I said, there are no requirements regarding intellect here. Besides, as stated before, although you are small, weak, petty and obviousy prone to hysterics, I find you quite entertaining!
Speaking of hysterics, I should never assume. Your avatar would indicate a male but your personality seems very emotional and feminine. My apologies if using masculine pronouns with you is in error.
Now sweetie, you just go have some chocolate and a nice cup of chai tea! Maybe a bubble bath. You'll feel allllll better. Then you can come back and discuss things calmly and logically like we men do!

Ah, go back to school and take up teaching Ya might do well at that...:cool:

I just checked again, you know google has a tool bar with spell check...:lol:

Well I enjoyed giving lectures at the university of San Diego and the local law school but no thanks. Teachers are grossly underpaid. Besides, I like running my company!

So let's see. Hmmm. I spanked your little butt and you got upset. Now I tried to explain that not knowing when to use a possessive pronoun is different than a typo or misspelling something but I guess you didn't get it. Perhaps you could find one of us college-edumacated liberal elitists in your neighborhood, to explain it for you...

Here, let me make you happy! There is a mispelled word in this sentence!

Okay, okay, I'm done fuggin' with you and watching you get your little panties in an uproar. Now, be a good little girl and go post about something else within your ken. Perhaps "Why Liberals Hate Papa Bear!".

Well I enjoyed giving lectures at the university of San Diego and the local law school but no thanks. Teachers are grossly underpaid. Besides, I like running my company!

So let's see. Hmmm. I spanked your little butt and you got upset. Now I tried to explain that not knowing when to use a possessive pronoun is different than a typo or misspelling something but I guess you didn't get it. Perhaps you could find one of us college-edumacated liberal elitists in your neighborhood, to explain it for you...

Okay, okay, I'm done fuggin' with you and watching you get your little panties in an uproar. Now, be a good little girl and go post about something else within your ken. Perhaps "Why Liberals Hate Papa Bear!".

YAWN...you are a by the book liberal and U B Funny...:lol:

Oh Ya, your long winded to, here enjoy and stop getting wee weed up...

LOL!! The word you needed there was "too".

Now, I was actually done having fun at your expense and really, thanks for the laughs but you just keep steppin' in it. So now I find myself obligated to spank you again. <sigh>
I am a "by the book Liberal", am I?
I woudl say that an ignorant whackjob doesn't even know what that means. I'm not saying that you are an ignorant whackjob, I'm challenging you to prove you're (notice I didn't write your ;) ) not one.
So only an ignorant whackjob would label someone thusly, without knowing whether that person's views were overwhelmingly "Liberal".
So what is the "by the book Liberal" view on:
1. ObamaCare
2. Unions
3. The way Christians are treated by government vs. Muslims
4. Gun ownership
5. Harry Reid
6. Pelosi
7. Obama regarding Afghanistan
8. Obama's actions on NDAA
9. The Dems on the Budget
10. Obama's cabinet

We'll ust start with those ten. Now there are three types of people. A reasonably intelligent debater would simply say 1. A liberal support it. 2. I liberal thinks unions are great. and so on.
An ignorant whackjob would say it doesn't matter whether someone has numerous (but not all) Conservative views! They're still a Liberal unless they agree with the mindless drones on EVERYTHING! And a coward would Cut & Run from the challenge. They would change the subject, sling some insults and run from the thread.
We'll find out which one you are soon enough, won't we? :)

And here I thought the entertainment value of this thread had dried up!

If the truth be known, it was the GOP "establishment" that truly feared Sarah Palin - that she might get the 2012 presidential nomination, further embarrass the party and "lead" it into the political wilderness."

For almost 3 years, Palin was at the center of national attention to run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination - and frittered it all away!

Last edited:

Now, I was actually done having fun at your expense and really, thanks for the laughs but you just keep steppin' in it. So now I find myself obligated to spank you again. <sigh>
I woudl say that an ignorant whackjob doesn't even know what that means. I'm not saying that you are an ignorant whackjob, I'm challenging you to prove you're (notice I didn't write your ;) ) not one.
So only an ignorant whackjob would label someone thusly, without knowing whether that person's views were overwhelmingly "Liberal".
1. ObamaCare
2. Unions
4. Gun ownership
5. Harry Reid
6. Pelosi
10. Obama's cabinet

We'll ust start with those ten. Now there are three types of people. A reasonably intelligent debater would simply say 1. A liberal support it. 2. I liberal thinks unions are great. and so on.
An ignorant whackjob would say it doesn't matter whether someone has numerous (but not all) Conservative views! They're still a Liberal unless they agree with the mindless drones on EVERYTHING! And a coward would Cut & Run from the challenge. They would change the subject, sling some insults and run from the thread.

MoronicLogic, still long winded...:eusa_whistle:

Before you go into another rage take some aspirin...

1. ObamaCare
2. Unions
4. Gun ownership
5. Harry Reid
6. Pelosi
10. Obama's cabinet

In other words, you don't have a real answer.

1. ObamaCare
2. Unions
4. Gun ownership
5. Harry Reid
6. Pelosi
10. Obama's cabinet

LOL! Well that was predictible! I was pretty sure you'd be good for one more spanking before I left. So you prove you're a coward. Yeah, we knew that didn't we? :lol:

Time to quit stooping to the level of inferiors and unsubscribe from this one. My work is done here. :)

1. ObamaCare
2. Unions
4. Gun ownership
5. Harry Reid
6. Pelosi
10. Obama's cabinet

LOL! Well that was predictible! I was pretty sure you'd be good for one more spanking before I left. So you prove you're a coward. Yeah, we knew that didn't we? :lol:

Time to quit stooping to the level of inferiors and unsubscribe from this one. My work is done here. :)

Work, that's tuff, me, I'm having fun...

York: Hollywood makes 'Game Change' a Palin biopic

2/20/12 (AP file/J. Scott Applewhite)

Despite a few positive touches, no one will be surprised to learn that "Game Change," the movie, will present an overwhelmingly negative portrait of Palin. Roach --- he also directed the one-sided, pro-Gore "Recount" about the 2000 election -- even goes beyond the book to throw in some new material from his own research. Roach also compressed some events and turned descriptions of conversations into dialogue that may or may not have actually happened.

The alternate "Game Change" could have featured white Democratic party elders torn over the Clinton-Obama contest, loyal to Mrs. Clinton yet impressed by Obama's ability to speak "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" (in the infamous words of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid).

The movie also could have focused on Hillary Clinton's anger at Obama's ability to escape the Wright mess unscathed. "Just imagine, just for fun, if my pastor from Arkansas said the kind of things his pastor said," Clinton told aides, according to the book. "I'm just saying. Just imagine. This race would be over."

But somehow, that movie didn't get made. Instead, HBO decided to focus on an out-of-office, former half-term governor of Alaska who was on the losing ticket in the 2008 election and isn't running for anything today.

Everyone knows that Hollywood, the entertainment industry as a whole, and much of the liberal establishment all suffer from a continuing obsession with Palin. So in the end, it's no surprise HBO turned "Game Change" into a Palin biopic. But in the process, they ignored a historic, compelling and profoundly dramatic story.

York: Hollywood makes 'Game Change' a Palin biopic | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner[/QUOTE]

Palin: ‘It Was a Shame’ Booker Retracted Obama Criticism

Tuesday, 22 May 2012 10:32 AM

By Newsmax Wires

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is disappointed that Newark, N.J., Mayor Cory Booker backed down from his criticism of Obama campaign ads attacking Mitt Romney’s tenure at Bain Capital, the private equity firm he co-founded.

“It was a shame to see Cory kind of back down from what his answer was, which was so candid,” Palin told Sean Hannity of Fox News Monday, Politico reports.

Booker originally said Sunday on NBC’s Meet the Press that “I’m not about to sit here and indict private equity . . . If you look at the totality of Bain Capital’s record, they’ve done a lot to supporter businesses, to grow businesses.” He added that he was “uncomfortable with” the Obama campaign’s attack.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Palin: ‘It Was a Shame’ Booker Retracted Obama Criticism
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

I admit I am a bit leery of anyone who rides in helicopters shooting things.

Unfortunately for Obama, it's pretty unlikely Romney would be dumb enough to pick her as his running mate.

Unfortunately for Obama, it's pretty unlikely Romney would be dumb enough to pick her as his running mate.

If Romney is smart, he'll choose Jon Huntsman as a running mate and adopt Huntsmans platform as his own. If he did that, he might just persuade me to vote for him.

Otherwise I have to hope its a Huntsman ticket in 2016. Of course the Republicans will probably fuck it up and choose Christy...sigh.

Last edited:

Wisconsin election: Sarah Palin: ‘Obama’s goose is cooked’

By MJ LEE | 6/5/12

Sarah Palin had this to say after Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was declared the winner of Tuesday’s recall election: “Obama’s goose is cooked.”

“I think that the Democrats there understand that the president’s no-show represents the fact that Obama’s goose is cooked,” Palin told Greta Van Susteren on Fox News soon after networks called Walker the projected winner of the historic recall. She was referring to President Barack Obama’s decision not to campaign for Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett.

As she denounced Obama’s “hopey changey stuff”, the former Alaska governor continued: “More and more Americans realize that what Wisconsin has just manifested via this vote … is the complete opposite of what president Obama and the White House represents today.”

Read more: Wisconsin election: Sarah Palin: ?Obama?s goose is cooked? - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

palin-finger-two.jpg

Describing Todd...

SarahPalinFingersPointingUpLectern.jpg

Describing Glen...

Forum List

Back