Elizabeth Warren Falsely Accused Of Plagiarism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lakhota, May 19, 2012.

1. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,023
    National Review's Elizabeth Warren Plagiarism Claim Quickly Debunked

2. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,767
    Is this minor instance of misinformation supposed to divert attention from the fact that Warren is a liar and pretended to be a Native American for years? Not working. Looks like some in the media would like to portray Warren as a victim and hope that people will dismiss past lies that demonstrate her lack of character.

3. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,023
    Do you have any proof that she is lying about her Native American blood, small though it may be?

4. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,767
    She has no proof that she is and the burden of proof is certainly on her when she calls herself a minority or Native American. I am 1/8 Cherokee and I call myself white. She didn't have any proof, yet used it to make herself sound more interesting. I'd like to know if she received any special treatment because of her lies.

This latest isn't even newsworthy considering the story was corrected quickly. I don't feel sorry for Warren and this won't serve as much of a diversion for people who question her integrity.

5. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,023
  6. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,066
    High cheekbones?

:lol:

Maybe she's related to Ward Churchill? I'd like to think Lakhota as a First Nation yourself, you would be concerned that old Lizzie has been skating on this false shit about her being Cherokee for years now.

I find it offensive. I would think you would too. And she took potentially away as a scamming white douche bag really truly great positions in academia from true First Nations men and women.

The article lauding her as the first woman of color made me want to bazooka barf.

As First Nations yourself, don't you find this offensive?

7. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    What would you call proof? Would a Cherokee denouncing her be proof, or would you denounce that Cherokee woman as a fraud and initiate a war on both women and the Cherokee nation?

Not My Tribe | Washington Free Beacon

Do you even have enough of a brain left to know that she is not the only fracking Democrat running for the seat? Her Democratic primary opponent called what she did "taking money out of the collection plate on Sunday." She sounds like a woman who is a lot more sensible than Warren.

» Mass Dem Senate candidate on Cherokee-gate: Harvard “put someone who appears as white as I am out there as minority” - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

How about the fact that the genealogical society that supposedly backed her claim has come out and said that there is no evidence that Warren is Cherokee?

Genealogical society: No proof of Warren’s Cherokee heritage found - BostonHerald.com

That gives me two women and two genealogists against one specious claim from a forked tongued devil in a white dress. What do you have to prove she is Cherokee again?

8. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
  9. billyerock1991

billyerock1991 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,327
    looks like you didn't read the whole article ... typical of republicans ... they only deal wit half of the information...

10. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,066
    :lol:

And she claims she didn't realize everyone else in their little academia worlds were out there touting her as First Nations.

Ward Churchill got a free ride for many years till we could take him out and it wasn't easy. It was over the paintings we got him finally.

What a joke! White munchicakes trying to be native have always cracked me up.

First woman of color.OMG. Lizzi Warren. What a laugh. She took that mantle and ran with it. Now she's toast because we have her claiming First Nations status. It's a huge lie.

But you still have posters like LOL lady who want to believe Ward was as true "injun" because it fits her narrative. Or Lakhota trying to still believe in this liar of all liars.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: May 19, 2012