Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

And when she was living, what did her legs look like? Did they have cellulite? Be honest!!!

My family members, past and present, are not open for discussion. Palin is a public figure.
By going public yourself in this forum, you expose you and your family to public scrutiny. That is what I do to people like you so be prepared.

You won't expose anyone. This is an anonymous discussion forum. You are clearly a dummy whose feelings are hurt when your queen dummy is insulted. What could you possibly do that would require preparation?

I actually liked Sarah for a time. I loverd her speech in front of the turkey killing machine. Despite many of her views i thought were not correct this speech was awesome in that she said fuck it to PC bullshit and did it right in front of the reality of how we get our food. It was actually a welcome breath of realism towards a person who understood one of the most manipulated parts of our lives, which is how we actually get our food. It was realistic in the face of popularity. i even like Sarah as an influential pundit. She represents her point of view with no excuses. I do not always agree with them, but that is what open discourse should be about. Even in her situation with her down syndrom baby and her sticking behind her daughter despite the damage and poor choices she made. It presented a realism many people had to deal with.

It seems to me that since then she has become less truthful and more pandering to her support base in a dishonest way. Since those days she seems more like a media whore like a Kim Kardashian. She is still on the edge, but it seems like her reason fro being there is she is more concerned with her fame and profit rather than that fuck it attitude that she once exibited. In the days when she did not have super political reality, she seemed to be more real.

Like I said i barely agree with anything she says. I cannot think of a single thing i do agree with her on. In the beginning I accepted that despite all the crap that came to her it was her belief. now i just see her as a puppet of the tea party who tows the party line with no deviation. I would rather see the woman reading off her own hand instead of off of others. I may not agree with her in that case, but at least as an advocate of freedom of speech and the open discussion i could see her as an honest individual which i no longer see her as.

Please. It is unfair of you to ask others to sift through a post like that. You have such a weak command of written English that your presence here is going to be a subtle form of torture.

And when she was living, what did her legs look like? Did they have cellulite? Be honest!!!

My family members, past and present, are not open for discussion. Palin is a public figure.
By going public yourself in this forum, you expose you and your family to public scrutiny. That is what I do to people like you so be prepared.

Translated means, Lakhota is a bigot, who hates strong women and instead of having substance in his posts, he elects to go with pic. His family is off limits, because he is a true liberal, who never practices what he preaches. Liberals are allowed to pick on anyone and their family, but don't pick on them, it's bigotry if you do.

Translated means, Lakhota is a bigot, who hates strong women and instead of having substance in his posts, he elects to go with pic. His family is off limits, because he is a true liberal, who never practices what he preaches. Liberals are allowed to pick on anyone and their family, but don't pick on them, it's bigotry if you do.

Meh, I think he just doesn't suffer fools gladly. Sarah is aggressive but not strong, mentally nor physically.

Please. It is unfair of you to ask others to sift through a post like that. You have such a weak command of written English that your presence here is going to be a subtle form of torture.

really, because I walways thought politics were a little more complicated than the limits facebooks comments or tweets have. maybe I am wrong, and maybe it is that simple, but you really did not support that. I know i spell like shit and the common web browser spelling checkers do not deal with piss poor grammar and confused words, but if this couple of shor paragraphs is a bit to confusing for you perhaps maybe you should focus on twitter where people will not talk too long for you? My suggestion is if there is an ignore function here you should probably utilize it as i tend to try to support my ideas with long explanations. if that hurts your brain I cannot really help that as lots of life issues fall rarely into the reality of limited number of characters except for the limited number of people who find an easy us vs them mentality. I could try to spout the random media spoon fed viewpoint, but no matter which side it never seems to fit comfortably like it does for you. In the end I envy you for being able to catch on so easily to such easy and simplistic notions, but despite the problematic questions it raises in me i simply cannot latch onto the simple us vs them mentality that dominates the US society and possibly other society's around the world.

:lol:

But actually I would root for sarah to become the new VP nominee. I would even be happy for her to become the primary republi9can candidate. Though i find Mitt to be least offensive of the potential nominees, I would lover for her to be the obama opposition. Don't get me wrong, i think there is better than obama, but not within the realm of crap the republicans presented us with. Though I rooted for Mitt on the least problematic of the world of shit presented Sarah would be a guaranteed victory of the less shitty of the shit and that would insure an obama victory over the far more crappy republican alternatives offered. I welcome sarah to toss her hat into the ring.

If the vicious treatment is indicative of fear, then I agree. I also think Herman Cain scared the hell out of them. Anyone who draws crowds and makes sense is a threat. Palin is bold and will say what many of the RINOs are afraid to. Most of the insults I read are juvenile and inaccurate. I've seen so many libs quote Tina Fey (as Palin) with the seeing Russia from her back porch comment. It amazes me that they can watch an actor in a skit and take it seriously.

You always have to understand Axelrod and his mentality. He's truly stuck on stupid now.

Dave's cornered an he doesn't know that to do. The media are his Pravda.

But we have a distinct advantage.

:eusa_angel:We're sane.

I'm scared to death of that$&$( ! The only way you murkinz could get dumber is by propping up Katie Couric and Dianne Sawyer for the former White House.

She is to progressive liberals as holy water is to vampires, Ssssss...:lol:

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin // Current TV

Fear her? Look, I think it's GREAT that she became a multi-millionaire by parading her teen-age pregnant daughter around and acting as if that showed what a great parent she was. Lemons to lemonade and all that.
But FEAR? Seriously, when SNL doesn't have to change a single word in an interview to get laughs, that's not fear, buddy.
God bless her and her family. And I'm sure she'll be good for as many laughs as Michele Whackmann when she runs for senator in AZ.
The Daily Show will certainly be funnier!

"Michele Whackmann when she runs for senator in AZ."

Hey logic, I see you get your news and info from comedy channel like lakhole does...:lol:

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

This is from almost a year ago, Palin isn’t a threat to anything, except common sense. She’s also not running for anything so consequently there’s noting to ‘fear.’

We know that, but, but it freaks the libtards out anyway. It's like a hoover or moth to flame funny as hell. Alunski rule 6 enjoy

June 01, 2011

your're kidding right ?????

now thats funny

I see YOUR here, rolmao...

I actually liked Sarah for a time. I loverd her speech in front of the turkey killing machine. Despite many of her views i thought were not correct this speech was awesome in that she said fuck it to PC bullshit and did it right in front of the reality of how we get our food. It was actually a welcome breath of realism towards a person who understood one of the most manipulated parts of our lives, which is how we actually get our food. It was realistic in the face of popularity. i even like Sarah as an influential pundit. She represents her point of view with no excuses. I do not always agree with them, but that is what open discourse should be about. Even in her situation with her down syndrom baby and her sticking behind her daughter despite the damage and poor choices she made. It presented a realism many people had to deal with.

It seems to me that since then she has become less truthful and more pandering to her support base in a dishonest way. Since those days she seems more like a media whore like a Kim Kardashian. She is still on the edge, but it seems like her reason fro being there is she is more concerned with her fame and profit rather than that fuck it attitude that she once exibited. In the days when she did not have super political reality, she seemed to be more real.

Like I said i barely agree with anything she says. I cannot think of a single thing i do agree with her on. In the beginning I accepted that despite all the crap that came to her it was her belief. now i just see her as a puppet of the tea party who tows the party line with no deviation. I would rather see the woman reading off her own hand instead of off of others. I may not agree with her in that case, but at least as an advocate of freedom of speech and the open discussion i could see her as an honest individual which i no longer see her as.

Don't be to hard on her, she takes after Rachel "pinhead" Madcow, takes a long time to get to the point...

Last edited:

Wrong, retard. I suggest you read the rules regarding family members.

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE, PERIOD.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

June 01, 2011

Fear her? Look, I think it's GREAT that she became a multi-millionaire by parading her teen-age pregnant daughter around and acting as if that showed what a great parent she was. Lemons to lemonade and all that.
But FEAR? Seriously, when SNL doesn't have to change a single word in an interview to get laughs, that's not fear, buddy.
God bless her and her family. And I'm sure she'll be good for as many laughs as Michele Whackmann when she runs for senator in AZ.
The Daily Show will certainly be funnier!

"Michele Whackmann when she runs for senator in AZ."

Hey logic, I see you get your news and info from comedy channel like lakhole does...:lol:

Oh gee. How will I ever counter such an amzing debate point? Well anyone who hears all that laughter and thinks that people are "afraid", is not exactly likely to come up with something intellectual.
Would you like me to tell you your opinion on something before you express it? Not like THAT would be tough, is it? :)

Again with this stupid shit?

We do not fear Sarah Palin.

End of story.

Palin's Endorsements Still Work With Underdog Candidates

5/17/12 BY Shushannah Walshe

If you're an upstart Republican running for your life in a primary in the middle of the country and hoping beyond hope to gain traction against the "establishment" candidate, who you gonna call?

Sarah Palin could be the answer.

In 2010, Sarah Palin was the sought-after kingmaker for establishment and upstart candidates alike hoping to get her blessing to help them make it to Washington, D.C.

She had a strong record of endorsements to wins then, but after remaining out of the spotlight after deciding against a presidential run, does she have the same influence two years later? With two wins under her belt so far and a stake in Texas ahead of a primary there next month, could Palin and her ability to help out the underdog be back?

Palin's Endorsements Still Work With Underdog Candidates - ABC News

Forum List

Back