Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

And when she was living, what did her legs look like? Did they have cellulite? Be honest!!!

My family members, past and present, are not open for discussion. Palin is a public figure.
By going public yourself in this forum, you expose you and your family to public scrutiny. That is what I do to people like you so be prepared.

No, we don't. There is a 'no family' rule on this board. Either post appropriately or fuck off. Your choice.

If I had the power, I would choose Sarah Palin as Romney's VP running mate. I swear that. That's how much I fear Daisy Mae Mooseburger.

And yet, instead of using the power of thought and posting some rational objections... you prefer sexist bullshit pics. Exactly how smart do you think you make yourself look with that? Moron.

If I had the power, I would choose Sarah Palin as Romney's VP running mate. I swear that. That's how much I fear Daisy Mae Mooseburger.

And yet, instead of using the power of thought and posting some rational objections... you prefer sexist bullshit pics. Exactly how smart do you think you make yourself look with that? Moron.

Dear USMB Wingnut Queen: I know you have delusions of grandeur, but forum rules dictate what I post - not you.

Dear USMB Wingnut Queen: I know you have delusions of grandeur, but forum rules dictate what I post - not you.

Why don't you make like yo avatar and go eat shat and howl at da moon...

2 men sentenced in Palin lawyer harassment case

By RACHEL D'ORO, Associated Press – 5 days ago

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Two Pennsylvania men convicted of harassing Sarah Palin's Alaska lawyers were sentenced Friday to time served and five years' probation, with the proceedings briefly halted after a short outburst in court by one of the defendants.

During his sentencing in U.S. District Court in Anchorage, 20-year-old Shawn Christy said the judge's order that he live up to six months in a Pennsylvania community re-entry program was "ridiculous."

His father, Craig Christy, 48, was ordered to perform community service.

The Christys, of McAdoo, Pa., pleaded guilty in January to making harassing phone calls to Palin's attorneys. Attorney John Tiemessen testified that the men's calls threatened Palin and attorneys. Both Christys apologized Friday for their actions.

Shawn Christy was released and sent back to Pennsylvania last month after an evaluation report said he wasn't a danger to the public.

Before that, he and his father had been held since their arrests in Pennsylvania last August. Prosecutors say the men were upset about state restraining orders issued on behalf of Palin, a former Alaska governor and the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate. The restraining orders covered Palin, her family and friends.

In Friday's sentencing, U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Burgess ordered Shawn Christy to spend up to six months at the Scranton residential facility, where a bed will become available in mid-July. Christy wanted to return to his parent's home, where he had been living until his arrest last year.

"Why can't I go home now?" he said.

The Associated Press: 2 men sentenced in Palin lawyer harassment case

Exclusive -- Palin at RightOnline: The Revolution Starts with You

6/15/12 by Tony Lee

The battle for America’s political future will be won online, and the late Andrew Breitbart and Sarah Palin – the former Alaska Governor, vice presidential candidate, and current North Star of grassroots conservatives and Tea Partiers – were pioneers in understanding the power of the Internet in influencing political change and combating the mainstream media’s false narratives.

On Friday night, at the Right Online conference in Las Vegas, Nevada – a two-day gathering of online conservatives put on by the dynamic conservative group Americans For Prosperity – Palin will give a keynote address in addition to honoring Breitbart and his legacy.
A source close to Palin with knowledge of her speech told Breitbart News that Palin “will be speaking about the importance of new media” because “she sees conservative bloggers and social media activists as the vanguard of the grassroots conservative movement."

---

The Right Online conference, which will include tributes to Breitbart’s legacy and an advance screening of “Occupy Unmasked,” a provocative and important film which exposes the “Occupy Wall Street” movement in which Breitbart posthumously plays a starring role, will be live-streamed here.

Exclusive -- Palin at RightOnline: The Revolution Starts with You

Occupy Unmasked - Official Movie Trailer - Citizens United Productions - YouTube!

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

sarah+in+hawaii.jpg

You sir are a disgusting shallow humanbeing. Neg incoming fagot

Last edited:
Common sense is the greatest threat to the liberal and progressive movement, regardless of the messenger, that is why the left, social elite, intelligentsia, and media attacked her so relentlessly. She projected and substantiated the fact that a common person utilizing common sense could possibly ascend to the highest office in the land. Lets just say Andrew Jackson would have been proud.

Sarah Palin thanks God and Supreme Court for healthcare ruling

6/28/12 By Robin Abcarian

Sarah Palin thanked the Supreme Court and the Almighty this morning after the high court ruled in favor of President Obama’s healthcare reform law.

Why the contrarian reaction from a conservative who has railed against the law, and even pushed the long-debunked claim that bureaucratic “death panels” will make life-and-death decisions about the elderly and the disabled?

The former Alaska governor is making an entirely political calculation that the survival of the healthcare reform law will spell doom for Democrats in November.

“Thank you, SCOTUS,” wrote Palin on her Facebook page. “This Obamacare ruling fires up the troops as America’s eyes are opened. Thank God.”

Palin, who has not held office for three years but regularly appears on Fox News as a political commentator and is a favorite of tea party groups, seized on the Supreme Court’s decision as proof that the Obama administration has curtailed personal liberty. Like many Obamacare opponents, she focused on the court’s rationale for upholding the law as a constitutional exercise of Congress’ power to tax. That, she claimed, proves the president has broken his campaign promises not to raise taxes on the middle class.

“Obama promised the American people this wasn’t a tax and that he’d never raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000,” wrote Palin. “We now see that this is the largest tax increase in history. It will slam every business owner and every one of the 50% of Americans who currently pay their taxes. The other 50% are being deceived if they think they’re going to get a free ride – because Medicaid is broke. Recipients of Obama’s 'free health care' will have fewer choices and less accessibility. Trust me – this much more expensive health care WILL be rationed; to claim otherwise defies all economic and common sense.”

Actually, the law calls for a tax penalty only on those who choose that option by refusing to buy insurance. The tax penalty would not apply to those who cannot afford health insurance and will not be applied to anyone who purchases health insurance. Only those who can afford health insurance and refuse to buy it are subject to the tax penalty, the rationale being that those people will inevitably need healthcare and those costs otherwise would be passed on to the insured in the form of higher premiums. Obama has argued that people who behave responsibly should not be forced to pay the healthcare bills of those who do not.

Still, Palin called upon Congress to “act immediately to repeal this terrible new tax on the American people.... We the People did not ask for this tax, we do not want this tax, and we can’t afford this tax. This is not an answer to America’s health care challenges.”

---

Sarah Palin thanks God and Supreme Court for healthcare ruling - latimes.com

Last edited:
And how old is your wife?

She is deceased.

She is lucky then, rather than to have to deal with the likes of you. This opportunity affords itself to a huge window to drop to your level but I wont because even drunk I have more class that you will ever posess.

Fuckin prick

And you call him a disgusting shallow human being? You already dropped well below. You're getting very personal with a forum member and saying that his wife is lucky she's no longer alive. Doesn't make you feel a little ashamed of yourself?

Contrary to what you're doing, he's only talking about a politician in the public eye.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back