Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220

She is to progressive liberals as holy water is to vampires, Ssssss...:lol:

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin // Current TV

If the vicious treatment is indicative of fear, then I agree. I also think Herman Cain scared the hell out of them. Anyone who draws crowds and makes sense is a threat. Palin is bold and will say what many of the RINOs are afraid to. Most of the insults I read are juvenile and inaccurate. I've seen so many libs quote Tina Fey (as Palin) with the seeing Russia from her back porch comment. It amazes me that they can watch an actor in a skit and take it seriously.

Its not just liberals, but independents also. Some of what she said did make sense, but the problem is what she said and what she did as governor don't match at all.
I remember when she ran as veep and they were touting the "we wont build roads to nowhere" after she personally signed off on a "road to nowhere" as governor. Then there was the whole bridge to nowhere fiasco where they wanted to spend something like 100M to build a bridge to connect a town of a thousand people because they didn't like taking a ferry. She denied supporting the bridge of course, but one has to wonder why then she was at a rally for it wearing a shirt saying she supported it.
She also taxed the oil companies in Alaska to high heaven, even the state senate eventually turned on her about that.
She sure does talk like a conservative, but she sure does act like a liberal.

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

Fear her? Look, I think it's GREAT that she became a multi-millionaire by parading her teen-age pregnant daughter around and acting as if that showed what a great parent she was. Lemons to lemonade and all that.
But FEAR? Seriously, when SNL doesn't have to change a single word in an interview to get laughs, that's not fear, buddy.
God bless her and her family. And I'm sure she'll be good for as many laughs as Michele Whackmann when she runs for senator in AZ.
The Daily Show will certainly be funnier!

June 01, 2011

Yeah, because she is an absolute buffoon. She has no credibility anymore. Anyone claiming that liberals are scared Of her because she is telling the truth is delusional. I was scared because she was that close to being president, and is one of the biggest imbeciles to ever grace the political scene.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?x4risg

June 01, 2011

This is from almost a year ago, Palin isn’t a threat to anything, except common sense. She’s also not running for anything so consequently there’s noting to ‘fear.’

June 01, 2011

your're kidding right ?????

now thats funny

I actually liked Sarah for a time. I loverd her speech in front of the turkey killing machine. Despite many of her views i thought were not correct this speech was awesome in that she said fuck it to PC bullshit and did it right in front of the reality of how we get our food. It was actually a welcome breath of realism towards a person who understood one of the most manipulated parts of our lives, which is how we actually get our food. It was realistic in the face of popularity. i even like Sarah as an influential pundit. She represents her point of view with no excuses. I do not always agree with them, but that is what open discourse should be about. Even in her situation with her down syndrom baby and her sticking behind her daughter despite the damage and poor choices she made. It presented a realism many people had to deal with.

It seems to me that since then she has become less truthful and more pandering to her support base in a dishonest way. Since those days she seems more like a media whore like a Kim Kardashian. She is still on the edge, but it seems like her reason fro being there is she is more concerned with her fame and profit rather than that fuck it attitude that she once exibited. In the days when she did not have super political reality, she seemed to be more real.

Like I said i barely agree with anything she says. I cannot think of a single thing i do agree with her on. In the beginning I accepted that despite all the crap that came to her it was her belief. now i just see her as a puppet of the tea party who tows the party line with no deviation. I would rather see the woman reading off her own hand instead of off of others. I may not agree with her in that case, but at least as an advocate of freedom of speech and the open discussion i could see her as an honest individual which i no longer see her as.

Forum List

Back