Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

She is deceased.

She is lucky then, rather than to have to deal with the likes of you. This opportunity affords itself to a huge window to drop to your level but I wont because even drunk I have more class that you will ever posess.

Fuckin prick

And you call him a disgusting shallow human being? You already dropped well below. You're getting very personal with a forum member and saying that his wife is lucky she's no longer alive. Doesn't make you feel a little ashamed of yourself?

Contrary to what you're doing, he's only talking about a politician in the public eye.

I thought there were rules against commenting on other poster's family members.........?

Sarah Palin is a public figure. She's exposed herself through her own autobiography as well as every other media outlet. Paparazzi pics are fair game, cellulite and all.

I found a video of Lakhola and his girlfriend jillian---check it out---funny as hell...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsIq2uRhsgY&feature=channel]Me Myself & Chicken - YouTube[/ame]

SARAH PALIN: Nancy Pelosi Is A 'Dingbat,' Obama Is A 'Tool'

Brett LoGiurato | Jun. 30, 2012

Read more: Sarah Palin: Nancy Pelosi A 'Dingbat', Obama A 'Tool' - Business Insider

Sarah Palin Turns Heads at NBC Party in Beverly Hills

By BILL CARTER
7/25/12

LOS ANGELES — Sarah Palin was given rock star treatment here Tuesday night at a party thrown by NBC for its roster of fall television shows.

She looked like a star, too, in designer sunglasses, green hip-hugging dress, and platform gladiator shoes. Surrounded by packs of reporters around the pool of the Beverly Hilton hotel, which features vintage photos of stars from Hollywood’s golden age along all its halls, she seemed to fit right in.

“Oh, not really,” Mrs. Palin protested. “Everybody puts their pants on one leg at a time.”

Mrs. Palin, the former Alaska governor and the former Republican vice-presidential candidate, was on the scene because her husband, Todd, does star in an upcoming NBC series, a reality competition show called “Stars Earn Stripes,” which pairs celebrities with special operatives from the Navy SEALs and other elite first-responder units, in contests designed to emulate missions. The winners get cash prizes for charities.

Mr. Palin said, “I did things I never thought I would do.” These included jumping out of helicopters, “shooting grenade launchers, shooting a 50-caliber machine gun from World War I.”

---

Sarah Palin Turns Heads at NBC Party in Beverly Hills - NYTimes.com

She is to progressive liberals as holy water is to vampires, Ssssss...:lol:

Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin // Current TV

By God, yes. Sarah is such a winner that Governor Romney should enlist her as his Vice President.:badgrin:

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

CNN used the song 'Stupid Girl' when introducing a segment about Sarah Palin supporting Chick-fil-A which has been accused of discriminatory buisness practices.

Read more: CNN says use of 'Stupid Girls' song with Sarah Palin segment was a 'poor choice

CNN says use of 'Stupid Girls' song with Sarah Palin segment was a 'poor choice’

Pink track ran just before a shot of Sarah Palin and husband Todd posing at a Chick-fil-A restaurant. She is supporting the fast-food joint’s right to oppose gay marriage.

By Kristen A. Lee / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, July 30, 2012, 2:13 PM

---

Last year, Jimmy Fallon's house band The Roots welcomed then-presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann to “Late Night” with a snippet of the Fishbone song, "Lyin' Ass B-." Fallon later quipped that the band was "grounded" and Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson confirmed they were being asked to run all its song choices past the network after the incident.

Read more: CNN says use of 'Stupid Girls' song with Sarah Palin segment was a 'poor choice

CNN used the song 'Stupid Girl' when introducing a segment about Sarah Palin supporting Chick-fil-A which has been accused of discriminatory buisness practices.​

CNN says use of 'Stupid Girls' song with Sarah Palin segment was a 'poor choice’

Pink track ran just before a shot of Sarah Palin and husband Todd posing at a Chick-fil-A restaurant. She is supporting the fast-food joint’s right to oppose gay marriage.

By Kristen A. Lee / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, July 30, 2012, 2:13 PM

---

Last year, Jimmy Fallon's house band The Roots welcomed then-presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann to “Late Night” with a snippet of the Fishbone song, "Lyin' Ass B-." Fallon later quipped that the band was "grounded" and Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson confirmed they were being asked to run all its song choices past the network after the incident.

yeah no bias in the media according to dumbfucks like rdean......but not only was it rude and wrong, there are better choices....like:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzSgz3R8oso"]kelis - my milkshake brings all boys to the yard - YouTube[/ame]

What about Sarah is to be feared? It seems to me her political future doesn't exist, but she is good for a laugh.

What about Sarah is to be feared? It seems to me her political future doesn't exist, but she is good for a laugh.

Well it took every media memeber and liberal to attack her, so yeah they fear her, and they attacked her, just like they do democrats....oh wait, we know nothing about them, they get free passes....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact does the media have passes like ghetto passes, because republicans need to know where to pick them up, democrats seem to know the location......OUT with it!

Well it took every media memeber and liberal to attack her, so yeah they fear her, and they attacked her, just like they do democrats....oh wait, we know nothing about them, they get free passes....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact does the media have passes like ghetto passes, because republicans need to know where to pick them up, democrats seem to know the location......OUT with it!
So that means that the GOP is terrified of President Obama, right?

So that means that the GOP is terrified of President Obama, right?

Yeah the media's really been tough on Obama, about as hard as Liberache at the Playboy Manison......
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0CkSXKOfc]That 70's Show - Kelso's Burn - YouTube[/ame]

I'm independent, but i think I speak aslo for a lot of lefties when I say I'm not afraid of Palin, i'm afraid of her gaining influence.

TEA party is stupid. I'm sorry, but it is. OUr gov't is based on a "bundle of compromises" and this organization strongly advocates no compromise.

A kiss to her liberal fans...

Chris Matthews Hit Palin on Giffords Attack, Ignores FRC Shooting
by Scott Whitlock
8/17/12

Liberal MSNBC anchor Chris Matthews, who previously linked Sarah Palin and Michele Bachman to the attempted killing of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, completely ignored the shooting of a security guard at the conservative Family Research Council (FRC).

By Matthews’ own past statements, wouldn’t an examination of the possible root causes of the FRC shooting be warranted? On January 10, 2011, Matthews said of the Giffords attack: “Sarah Palin using gun play language. What is she talking about crosshairs and reloading…and Bachmann out there with her kind of talk.” He hinted, “Why are guns talked about so much, especially on the right? Why?”

---

Chris Matthews Hit Palin on Giffords Attack, Ignores FRC Shooting | LifeNews.com

Sarah Palin Endorses Ted Yoho, Upset Winner In Florida Primary

8/21/12
By Patrick Svitek

Sarah Palin on Tuesday endorsed Florida congressional candidate Ted Yoho, the large animal veterinarian who upset 12-term incumbent Rep. Cliff Stearns in the state's Republican primary last week.

The former vice-presidential candidate said Yoho "isn't afraid of hard work," pointing to several night jobs he worked to pay his way through college and veterinary school.

Palin also nodded to Yoho's straightforward campaign slogan: "Had enough?"

---
Sarah Palin Endorses Ted Yoho, Upset Winner In Florida Primary

120528_sarah_palin_reut_328.jpg

Sarah Palin has a question for Obama

By KATIE GLUECK | 9/21/12

Sarah Palin slammed Barack Obama’s foreign policy in a Fox News interview Thursday night, directing a pointed question to the president.

“So how is that U.S. apology tour working out for ya, Mr. President?” she asked in an appearance on “Hannity.”

---

“Look, if our fearless leaders insist on waving the white flag like this, then they need to bring our troops home from the Middle East, no more blood, no more U.S. treasure spent, not one drop, if those in control of our troops’ lives and our tax dollars going into things like this are going to capitulate — wait, apologize, for a First Amendment right of ours, freedom of speech, that our troops are over there fighting for,” Palin told Sean Hannity. “Sean, our commander-in-chief is contradicting what we believe our troop’s mission is and that is to protect freedom.”

---

Read more: Sarah Palin has a question for Obama - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

“So how is that U.S. apology tour working out for ya, Mr. President?” she asked in an appearance on “Hannity.”

Whatever she made her money good for her I guess. Obama's "apology tour" (whatever that means) is working out a lot better than Sarah's "Jessica Simpson impersonation" tour that's been going on for the last 5 years.

Harvard Law school vs. the women who couldn't name one important supreme court case...

This is the dumbest thread ever.

Sarah Palin represents everything that is wrong with this country.

Forum List

Back