Liberalism is dividing and eating our country from within

It should be obvious that the divisions in this country are so deep and so wide that the nation would be best served by a peaceful division before it can't be peaceful anymore. There is no point on which the two sides can compromise.

It should be obvious that the divisions in this country are so deep and so wide that the nation would be best served by a peaceful division before it can't be peaceful anymore. There is no point on which the two sides can compromise.

This could work.

Last edited:
Why are so many concerned about the country being divided. It always has been. Always will be. If we were united as many would like us to be we'd be living in a zombie tunnel visioned rah rah flag waving bunch of cant think for ourselves american cheerleaders. Diversity is what built this country. well that and the middle class.

You can point the finger at whoever you like about what they did, or do, wrong... But you can't change what others do, only take responsibility for your own actions.

I would suggest you made a mistake when you supported Mitt as the republican candidate. Either that or... You aren't really showing that your chosen party is better than the current options.

Without a doubt our current party is only slightly better for the country than Obama. But with our condition so dire I'll take a slight improvement.
I won't. And I'm pretty sure that the majority of non-affiliated party voters won't either.

I believe that is going to be a problem for the republican party to win the presidency. The question is, or should be, if you want Mitt to win... What are you going to do about it? Attacking Obama and/or liberals doesn't seem to be working.

Discuss his record.

Some on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs but liberalism by far is destroying us from within. We are surrounded by nothing but divisive rhetoric that is ment to serve 2 purposes at the expense of our nation. 1: divide the electorate. 2: re-elect Obama.

I have always been a republican and I have never strived to have dirty water, poor neighbors, uninsured neighbors, dead elderly, dirty air or any other such nonsense. But that is exactly what is said about those of my ilk.

My Sig has never been more appropriate.

Your post is proof that what you say is not true. You are creating divisiveness right here in your post. I find it comical that you can't see that.

Why are so many concerned about the country being divided. It always has been. Always will be. If we were united as many would like us to be we'd be living in a zombie tunnel visioned rah rah flag waving bunch of cant think for ourselves american cheerleaders. Diversity is what built this country. well that and the middle class.

There is diversity and then there is diversity. The existence of divisions isn't really determinative of anything. There have always been divisions, then we fight about it, argue and eventually come to an agreement. That's what's missing now. There is no point where an agreement or a compromise can be reached and the positions are cementing in.

I see alot of this as the division between the ultra rich and the middle class people (you know, the ones that make the rich richer).

Without a doubt our current party is only slightly better for the country than Obama. But with our condition so dire I'll take a slight improvement.
I won't. And I'm pretty sure that the majority of non-affiliated party voters won't either.

I believe that is going to be a problem for the republican party to win the presidency. The question is, or should be, if you want Mitt to win... What are you going to do about it? Attacking Obama and/or liberals doesn't seem to be working.

Discuss his record.
Who's record? Obama's? I think that would be a fine thing to do if done in an intelligent manner... And then... Of course address the rest of the presidential candidates records. After all... How do you define one as worse when you don't know what the oppositions records or positions is?

I for one put no stock into "I'll do it better" with no evidence to back that up.

Some on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs but liberalism by far is destroying us from within. We are surrounded by nothing but divisive rhetoric that is ment to serve 2 purposes at the expense of our nation. 1: divide the electorate. 2: re-elect Obama.

I have always been a republican and I have never strived to have dirty water, poor neighbors, uninsured neighbors, dead elderly, dirty air or any other such nonsense. But that is exactly what is said about those of my ilk.

How odd, considering that Liberalism built this country in the first place.

You can point the finger at whoever you like about what they did, or do, wrong... But you can't change what others do, only take responsibility for your own actions.

I would suggest you made a mistake when you supported Mitt as the republican candidate. Either that or... You aren't really showing that your chosen party is better than the current options.

Then that's all you will ever get. The country will never get any better because with your vote you're telling republicans, "I approve of what you're doing". You approve of the continued increase in spending, you approve of the continued growth of government, you approve of their immigration policy.

And don't think that you can hold their feet to the fire. The only thing that will hold their feet to the fire is to show with your vote that you're disgusted with them. As long as you continue to vote for them then they could give a rat's ass what you think of them. It reminds me of the title of a book, "Don't vote it just encourages the bastards".

Your post is proof that what you say is not true. You are creating divisiveness right here in your post. I find it comical that you can't see that.

I find it comical that you apparently think I have a platform that will influence anyone. I'm referring to politicians with microphones and tv personalities .

Dontbestupid

"Liberalism is dividing and eating our country from within"

It is true. It is also true that the majority of voters put our leaders in power, either with, or without, doing their own research. I was guilty of not realizing just how important that was to do, but no longer. Live and learn, and sometimes the very hard way. Now to educate others who want to learn, so they can make better informed decisions.

Wadda ya want? Big government or small government? Freedom and liberty, or serfdom to a regime who will coddle you and then throw you under the bus, when the money runs out.

"Liberalism is dividing and eating our country from within"

It is true. It is also true that the majority of voters put our leaders in power, either with, or without, doing their own research. I was guilty of not realizing just how important that was to do, but no longer. Live and learn, and sometimes the very hard way. Now to educate others who want to learn, so they can make better informed decisions.

Wadda ya want? Big government or small government? Freedom and liberty, or serfdom to a regime who will coddle you and then throw you under the bus, when the money runs out.

Obama-serfdom-1.jpg

(Control: GOAL)

[IMAGE: EIB]​

Sure. The divider is the guy with a WAY OVERDUE PUB plan to reform the PUB health care mess, who has offered a PUB STYLE jobs act, etc etc. NOT the snarling, lying, brainwashing Pubs who have produced a disgraceful hater/dupe class against a president who dares to be black. Ridiculous to anyone outside the Pub dupe alternate universe. See sig.

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Sure. The divider is the guy with a WAY OVERDUE PUB plan to reform the PUB health care mess, who has offered a PUB STYLE jobs act, etc etc. NOT the snarling, lying, brainwashing Pubs who have produced a disgraceful hater/dupe class against a president who dares to be black. Ridiculous to anyone outside the Pub dupe alternate universe. See sig.

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Why isn't he a PUB.

WTF can't you guys come up with your own ideas.

Thieving bastards.

With all due respect you must have skipped the first sentence in my post. Geez

No, I saw that you stated that "SOME on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs", but yet you are biased and don't state that SOME Liberals are destroying us, instead you stated:" but liberalism by far is destroying us from within". I think that's a bunch of crap.

Liberalism is the only entity eating away at the moral fabric of our country. Conservatives on the far right are not the ones excusing abhorrent behavior. For example: OWS public displays of terrible behavior and the left excusing it.

Liberalism is what founded this country, Liberalism is what fought for the Bill of Rights in Our Constitution, Liberalism is what ended slavery, Liberalism is what ended Jim Crow laws and Black Codes, Liberalism is what fought for Unions, voting rights for ALL American citizens, Liberalism is what fights against attacks on Our Civil Liberties and rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, Liberalism is what pushed the Civil Rights movement. Conservatism FOUGHT AGAINST AND FIGHTS AGAINST ALL OF THE ABOVE.

With all due respect you must have skipped the first sentence in my post. Geez

No, I saw that you stated that "SOME on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs", but yet you are biased and don't state that SOME Liberals are destroying us, instead you stated:" but liberalism by far is destroying us from within". I think that's a bunch of crap.

Liberals are masters of division. They practice identity politics and groupthink. Their policies are Affirmative action, title ix, taxes on the "rich", busing. Noone can pit groups against each other like liberals

Actually Conservatives like you are masters of division.They practice identity politics and group think, while being a bunch of brain-dead hypocrites and blaming Liberals for the VERY thing they do themselves.

I'll cite a personal example:

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

Because the first amendment says they can, any more questions? Liberalism does not concern itself with such meaningless questions as the appropriateness or popularity of free speech.

The First Amendment also allows people to criticize queers for their disgusting behavior in public.

Forum List

Back