Liberalism is dividing and eating our country from within

Liberalism or Progressive is like a cancer eating away at the vital organs of America. This administration wants to control all Americans, those on the left are willing to throw America away.

Saul Alinsky, the father if community organizing must be smiling from his grave. Everyone should see Runaway Slave, in fact CL Bryant should run for political office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8]Runaway Slave Movie Trailer #1 - YouTube[/ame]

The far of anything is a problem. This is not a debate where we listen to both sides and then make up our minds. Our minds are made up and the book closed. the argument is a total waste of time.

Some on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs but liberalism by far is destroying us from within. We are surrounded by nothing but divisive rhetoric that is ment to serve 2 purposes at the expense of our nation. 1: divide the electorate. 2: re-elect Obama.

I have always been a republican and I have never strived to have dirty water, poor neighbors, uninsured neighbors, dead elderly, dirty air or any other such nonsense. But that is exactly what is said about those of my ilk.

My Sig has never been more appropriate.

With all due respect, I think that you are making an ignorant and uninformed generalization about Liberalism. Are you trying to state that people on " the right" don't deliver divisive rhetoric on a daily basis? Ever listen to limbaugh and hannity? They spout divisive rhetoric on a daily basis M-F. They try to divide the electorate, so they can elect Romney.

What...the right wouldn't dream of starting threads that preach a gospel of division...except for these (and hundreds more)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/226033-dear-liberals-i-want-a-divorce.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/232056-america-was-founded-on-secession.html

This particular post is one of my favorite from the peanut gallery:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/213077-another-example-of-how-liberals-lie-and-manipulate-you.html#post4957521

In the post, the right wing lunatic says there will be a civil war if Romney doesn't win.
And of course, the lunatic wasn't called out for making such an alarmist post. Not a peep from the right wing on it.

Yet liberals are called "divisive" by these people.

I'll cite a personal example:

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

See, this is why i disagree with you. In my opinion, you are taking a very small minority of people "on the left" and then trying to act like it's "the left". For instance, lets take your Chick-Fil-A example, I disagree with the owner's opinion, but I'm not going to have a "kiss in", I'm not going to boycott them, and I really don't give a shit. The man has a right to have his opinion and I think that people also have a right to speak out, boycott, and demonstrate (legally) their opposition to his beliefs. BOTH are covered under the First Amendment in Our Constitution.

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

See, this is why i disagree with you. In my opinion, you are taking a very small minority of people "on the left" and then trying to act like it's "the left". For instance, lets take your Chick-Fil-A example, I disagree with the owner's opinion, but I'm not going to have a "kiss in", I'm not going to boycott them, and I really don't give a shit. The man has a right to have his opinion and I think that people also have a right to speak out, boycott, and demonstrate (legally) their opposition to his beliefs. BOTH are covered under the First Amendment in Our Constitution.

Agreed. My point was why the need to shove the agenda in someone's face though. Just like that girl that Rush called a slut. Why did she need to shove her sex life into public view only to have everyone on the left cry when the right shoved back?

Because she expects us to pay for her to do anything she wants to do, and not ask questions.

Some on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs but liberalism by far is destroying us from within. We are surrounded by nothing but divisive rhetoric that is ment to serve 2 purposes at the expense of our nation. 1: divide the electorate. 2: re-elect Obama.

I have always been a republican and I have never strived to have dirty water, poor neighbors, uninsured neighbors, dead elderly, dirty air or any other such nonsense. But that is exactly what is said about those of my ilk.

funny... normal people see it as the rightwingnuts dividing this country because their idea of "compromise" is doing what they want.

*shrug*

With all due respect, I think that you are making an ignorant and uninformed generalization about Liberalism. Are you trying to state that people on " the right" don't deliver divisive rhetoric on a daily basis? Ever listen to limbaugh and hannity? They spout divisive rhetoric on a daily basis M-F. They try to divide the electorate, so they can elect Romney.

It's in the financial best interests of people like Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, O'Donnell, Schultz and Maddow, Fox and MSNBC to keep the two sides polarized. Keep the sheep pissed off, scared and intolerant, they'll keep turning to you for answers and support, the advertising money keeps rolling in.

Unfortunately, the sheep are too busy being sheep to see this glaring fact.

Excellent points.

conservatives are going to have to get organized better and start showing muscle in the form of doing things peacefully but showing the libs they are can either leave the country to leave the country as is.

I agree with that, but conservatives are too busy working their asses off just so government can take their money and pump it right to the progressives and their causes. You know bailing out labor unions, pensions, social welfare er free money to lazy assholes who vote democrat - that sort of thing.

Not to mention most conservatives are passive while most progressives are violent and aggressive - OWS is a perfect example. Progressives have a lot of time in their hands because they're lazy - ignorant - do nothing but bitch - fuckups..

Also, conservatives adhere to the "don't sink to their level" philosophy. Yeah, well sometimes you have to fight fire with fire....

These progressives operate with Bolshevik tactics - there is no room for intellectual debate with these red shirts..

I've always said - if they throw rocks we should throw bricks. Sadly, guys like Glenn Beck believe we can take the country back through peace and he is absolutely wrong.

With all due respect you must have skipped the first sentence in my post. Geez

No, I saw that you stated that "SOME on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs", but yet you are biased and don't state that SOME Liberals are destroying us, instead you stated:" but liberalism by far is destroying us from within". I think that's a bunch of crap.

conservatives are going to have to get organized better and start showing muscle in the form of doing things peacefully but showing the libs they are can either leave the country to leave the country as is.

I agree with that, but conservatives are too busy working their asses off just so government can take their money and pump it right to the progressives and their causes. You know bailing out labor unions, pensions, social welfare er free money to lazy assholes who vote democrat - that sort of thing.

Not to mention most conservatives are passive while most progressives are violent and aggressive - OWS is a perfect example. Progressives have a lot of time in their hands because they're lazy - ignorant - do nothing but bitch - fuckups..

Also, conservatives adhere to the "don't sink to their level" philosophy. Yeah, well sometimes you have to fight fire with fire....

These progressives operate with Bolshevik tactics - there is no room for intellectual debate with these red shirts..

I've always said - if they throw rocks we should throw bricks. Sadly, guys like Glenn Beck believe we can take the country back through peace and he is absolutely wrong.

true even today im off to work soon. Would like to play kiddies, but gotta put my big boy pants on and bail out my government.

funny... normal people see it as the rightwingnuts dividing this country because their idea of "compromise" is doing what they want.

*shrug*

This is a pretty fair assessment of the situation:

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4680-gop-agenda.jpg

No, I saw that you stated that "SOME on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs", but yet you are biased and don't state that SOME Liberals are destroying us, instead you stated:" but liberalism by far is destroying us from within". I think that's a bunch of crap.

Liberalism is the only entity eating away at the moral fabric of our country. Conservatives on the far right are not the ones excusing abhorrent behavior. For example: OWS public displays of terrible behavior and the left excusing it.

Liberalism is the only entity eating away at the moral fabric of our country. Conservatives on the far right are not the ones excusing abhorrent behavior. For example: OWS public displays of terrible behavior and the left excusing it.

Oh, whoops. Wouldja look at that. I'm nauseated.

/wave

*shrug*

You mean like the compromise of "John, the election is over and I won"?

*shrug*

not even close to fair, but you run with that.

Forum List

Back