Liberalism is dividing and eating our country from within

No, I saw that you stated that "SOME on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs", but yet you are biased and don't state that SOME Liberals are destroying us, instead you stated:" but liberalism by far is destroying us from within". I think that's a bunch of crap.

Liberalism is the only entity eating away at the moral fabric of our country. Conservatives on the far right are not the ones excusing abhorrent behavior. For example: OWS public displays of terrible behavior and the left excusing it.

Oh, whoops. Wouldja look at that. I'm nauseated.

/wave

Feel free to offer examples of the right shitting on police cars or holding "kiss ins"

Fred Phelps is obvious but any others?

I'll cite a personal example:

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

So, I happen to not be gay, but I do know a lot of gay people, so tell me, do you not believe in civil rights for African Americans? Do you support the Jim Crowe laws in the south? cause the Aferican Americans did "sit ins" they sat in the front of the bus and also marched. so what have you? sitting from a position where you do not face discrimination at almost every turn, its easy to saw what you said, agreed? or do people not have the right to lawfully protest?

Last edited:

I believe gay marriage is wrong. Yet I don't force that opinion on anyone else through action or inaction. JCPenny's and Target use gays in their promotions and commercials. I still shop there on occasion.

Then you have the actions of gays themselves. On August 3rd they are holding a "Kiss-In" at Chick-Fil-A. They can't just express their opinion by simply going there to eat or not eat. They have to shove their point of view in EVERYONE'S face.

Why? Why can't you people on the left just live and let live? Your actions like this are no different than those of Fred Phelps. Both intolerant of the views of others. Is kissing your partner in their store going to somehow further your political agenda?

So, I happen to not be gay, but I do know a lot of gay people, so tell me, do you not believe in civil rights for African Americans? Do you support the Jim Crowe laws in the south? cause the Aferican Americans did "sit ins" they sat in the front of the bus and also marched. so what have you? sitting from a position where you do not face discrimination at almost every turn, its easy to saw what you said, agreed? or do people not have the right to lawfully protest?

Marriage is not a civil right so your argument falls flat.

so we need to be more concerned about people's manners than we should about the Repubs giving the bankers/insurance/bigpharma the keys to the treasury? :eusa_eh: Is THAT what you're saying asswipe?

Liberalism is the only entity eating away at the moral fabric of our country. Conservatives on the far right are not the ones excusing abhorrent behavior. For example: OWS public displays of terrible behavior and the left excusing it.

/wave

Feel free to offer examples of the right shitting on police cars or holding "kiss ins"

Shall I give example of right wingers(with police help) lynching people, beating people, setting dogs on people, did the right wing not insight that? was the kkk a leftist group? was Jim Crowe a commie? and I can keep going if you want, that is not the only time period where the "right wing" insighed much worse than shitting on cars or what ever, they dabbled in state sponsored terrorism and murder.

/wave

Yeah - no. The wave is for "I'm not contributing to threads started specifically to incite battles."

With all due respect, I think that you are making an ignorant and uninformed generalization about Liberalism. Are you trying to state that people on " the right" don't deliver divisive rhetoric on a daily basis? Ever listen to limbaugh and hannity? They spout divisive rhetoric on a daily basis M-F. They try to divide the electorate, so they can elect Romney.

With all due respect you must have skipped the first sentence in my post. Geez

No, I saw that you stated that "SOME on the far right have also contributed to our current state of affairs", but yet you are biased and don't state that SOME Liberals are destroying us, instead you stated:" but liberalism by far is destroying us from within". I think that's a bunch of crap.

Liberals are masters of division. They practice identity politics and groupthink. Their policies are Affirmative action, title ix, taxes on the "rich", busing. Noone can pit groups against each other like liberals

/wave

Shall I give example of right wingers(with police help) lynching people, beating people, setting dogs on people, did the right wing not insight that? was the kkk a leftist group? was Jim Crowe a commie? and I can keep going if you want, that is not the only time period where the "right wing" insighed much worse than shitting on cars or what ever, they dabbled in state sponsored terrorism and murder.

no fucktard, that happened to be the Southern Democrats. LOok up Lester Maddox George C Fucking Wallace. and yes the Fucking KKK was indeed a leftist group.

Oh,, and let me edit this to add for the ignorant fucktard.. Do you know who Robert Byrd (D) Senator was? Yes he was a fucking grand ommm paaa paaaa of the leftist group iknown as the KKK

Last edited:

/wave

Let's focus on the politics that actually affect us today shall we? Or are we going to live today by the standards of yesterday.

Some on the far left have also contributed to our current state of affairs but conservatism by far is destroying us from within. We are surrounded by nothing but divisive rhetoric that is meant to serve 2 purposes at the expense of our nation. 1: divide the electorate. 2: get rid of Obama.

(that was too easy, actually)

I have always been a republican and I have never strived to have dirty water, poor neighbors, uninsured neighbors, dead elderly, dirty air or any other such nonsense. But that is exactly what is said about those of my ilk.
No one ever said you did.

Your only failing as a republican is to allow the radical right and rightwing extremists to take over the GOP. They’ve been engaged in their single maniacal mission of ‘getting rid of Obama,’ even if it means destroying the Nation in the process.

We’d love nothing more than the see the pre-1980 GOP return, interested in sound and responsible governance, free from the destructive influence of social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, and the extreme right.

My Sig has never been more appropriate.

Your sig is an example of conservative divisiveness, and completely undermines your credibility.

YES IT IS, To marry someone is not just a religuos thing, the way that it is being handled is turning gay/ts/bi/lesbien people into 2nd class citizens, property rights, next of kin rights, tax laws, and a long list of other things, once again, if you were faced with "laws" banning you from loving someone and were told by the state that your" love " was not reconized and there for your RIGHTS were trampled on, you would be upset as well but your not and there for you are able to sit on this "high moral" ground. and just so you know, the GAY issue IS the modern day civil rights battle you fucking dumb bigot right wing fuck

Some on the far left have also contributed to our current state of affairs but conservatism by far is destroying us from within. We are surrounded by nothing but divisive rhetoric that is meant to serve 2 purposes at the expense of our nation. 1: divide the electorate. 2: get rid of Obama.

(that was too easy, actually)

I have always been a republican and I have never strived to have dirty water, poor neighbors, uninsured neighbors, dead elderly, dirty air or any other such nonsense. But that is exactly what is said about those of my ilk.
No one ever said you did.

Your only failing as a republican is to allow the radical right and rightwing extremists to take over the GOP. They’ve been engaged in their single maniacal mission of ‘getting rid of Obama,’ even if it means destroying the Nation in the process.

We’d love nothing more than the see the pre-1980 GOP return, interested in sound and responsible governance, free from the destructive influence of social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, and the extreme right.

My Sig has never been more appropriate.

Your sig is an example of conservative divisiveness, and completely undermines your credibility.

So now Romney is radical and far right?

Laughable

YES IT IS, To marry someone is not just a religuos thing, the way that it is being handled is turning gay/ts/bi/lesbien people into 2nd class citizens, property rights, next of kin rights, tax laws, and a long list of other things, once again, if you were faced with "laws" banning you from loving someone and were told by the state that your" love " was not reconized and there for your RIGHTS were trampled on, you would be upset as well but your not and there for you are able to sit on this "high moral" ground. and just so you know, the GAY issue IS the modern day civil rights battle you fucking dumb bigot right wing fuck

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NO, IT ISN'T.

Much like driving a car, it is a privilege. A privilege with limitations.

no fucktard, that happened to be the Southern Democrats. LOok up Lester Maddox George C Fucking Wallace. and yes the Fucking KKK was indeed a leftist group.

Oh,, and let me edit this to add for the ignorant fucktard.. Do you know who Robert Byrd (D) Senator was? Yes he was a fucking grand ommm paaa paaaa of the leftist group iknown as the KKK

Wait, I think my eyes just fell out of my head, did you just call the kk a leftist group? and you do know that the "southern dems" consertive correct? holy shit I honestly dont know what to say to this.......my head is spinning

Wait, I think my eyes just fell out of my head, did you just call the kk a leftist group? and you do know that the "southern dems" consertive correct? holy shit I honestly dont know what to say to this.......my head is spinning

well then shove it up your ass and turn your rep off.

Perhaps not. But I reckon you probably support amorphous deregulation of practices affecting the quality of our air and water, deficit reduction aimed primarily or even solely at social spending, and "premium support" for seniors looking to pay for their health expenses.

And euphemisms. I bet you love euphemisms.

Forum List

Back