Liberal that supports President Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by theHawk, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Timmy

Timmy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,627
    Wow, you must be really upset at Trump praising the Iran uprisings .

2. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,291
    The ground work for the uprisings was laid by the Deep State during the Obama administration.

I can't believe you folks actually think there is much difference between administrations when it comes to foreign policy. The Defense industry and the Deep State control things. If they didn't, Hillary probably would be in charge. But she had to pay for causing the deaths of the agents in Benghazi and those agents in Syria. The fool.

The shadow government and it's minions are the ones in charge now.

Which Path to Persia? Redux

Iranian Protests: Deep State’s Unfinished Business | New Eastern Outlook

3. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,624
    Nope. The uprising isn’t from Sunni terrorists. I’m sure you’re upset with a democratic movement.

4. Timmy

Timmy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,627
    So which is it with you? When do you approve of people rising up against dictators?

5. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,624
    Sunnis can’t be trusted with governing themselves. They will always drift to the fanatical. Shi’ites, may be able to pull off a moderate democracy. The Iranians are close to getting nukes, so they’ll have to be dealt with sooner or later. If moderates can take over, it would be a good thing. Otherwise we will have to drop bombs on nuclear reactors.

6. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,110
    Well.... I happen to disagree.

I'm not saying make things overly hard for corporations, but making things easy.

Corporations should be more efficient that smaller companies because they have a lot or resources and manpower and money at their disposal.

I believe that people owning their own businesses, having a fair crack at the game, paying their taxes, is the best way forward. Larger companies stifle creativity and choice.

I think if you're going to help companies, you help the smaller companies. The govts of the US, especially city govts, like to help the big corporations which then kill off the smaller companies because they can reduce prices and make no profit for a while, or they make profit because they're not paying any local taxes for a period of time. It's just not fair.

Keeping jobs is better for the environment. Sure it is. And local companies are better for the environment that large corporations which will be shipping things from here and there. A local company will supply from other local companies where possible, large corporations will be shipping globally if it's more convenient for them.

His Middle East policy is bullshit. He untied the hands of generals on ISIS? The US has maybe 2,000 troops. I'm sorry, but 2,000 US troops aren't beating ISIS. Russia has pulled out many of its troops because it says the job has been done. Russia has more to do with this than Trump ever did.

Jerusalem has been recognized as Israel's capital, and at what consequences? We'll find out later.

The problem is the Israelis are always looking at ways to provoke the Palestinians so the Israelis can have an excuse to fight back and take more land, and push the boundaries of Israel. They're using a process of attrition in order to just keep pushing over a long period of time. You'll see.

Has Trump provoked war with North Korea? Er... almost every week. This week it was "My dick's bigger than your dick".

North Korea has always come out with silly statements of aggression and what has happened? Nothing. They've done nothing. They've been at war since the 1950s and that war is far less bloody than the wars the US hasn't declared in the last 15 years.

The US is the warmonger here. North Korea has a few acts of aggression against South Korea. The US has invaded two countries, bombed a hell of a lot more.

7. Deno

Deno VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,843

Your resistance is futile...

Your avatar screams

I'm a Butt Hurt wacked out liberal Nut Ball

that can't believe that ole racism and sexist card

just doesn't work against Super Prez Donald J.Trump........

Thumping liberal ass and taking names.

We are loving it....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Deno

Deno VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,843

You are so funny...

Do some more...

9. Norman

Norman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,017
    He can't be a liberal, he looks like Jesus for god's sake. Talking common sense too...

10. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,693
    You are a true loser!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com