Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
New York, California, Illinois .. etc.

So the upper middle class liberals may get to pay more taxes.. sweet

Why are they whining it's only fair .. it seems hypocritical to me.. :lol:

Well, let me see...Liberal states have
1. Vastly better infrastructure
2. Vastly better schools. The south has some of the lowest standards in the nation for a reason.
3. A stronger safetynet
4. Medical care is better and far more people are covered by insurance in blue states. Texas has the most uncovered in the nation! Get sick and lose everything.

We get something for that higher taxes...A higher standard of living.

2. Vastly better schools. The south has some of the lowest standards in the nation for a reason.
3. A stronger safetynet
4. Medical care is better and far more people are covered by insurance in blue states. Texas has the most uncovered in the nation! Get sick and lose everything.

:popcorn:

State Fiscal Rankings

3. A stronger safetynet

Texas is better than all your commie utopias. Stay the fuck out.

There are no "liberal states" Lumpers.

That's an artificial illusion created by the WTA Electrical College. It's not real. There is no "red state"; there is no "blue state". Only shades of purple.

Now put the mushrooms down..... nice and slow.....

3. A stronger safetynet

They've ruined Oregon, Washington and California, they're like a plague.

There are no "liberal states" Lumpers.

That's an artificial illusion created by the WTA Electrical College. It's not real. There is no "red state"; there is no "blue state". Only shades of purple.

Now put the mushrooms down..... nice and slow.....

I think we know who's on the shrooms around here Pogo..:wink_2:

3. A stronger safetynet

:popcorn:

State Fiscal Rankings

Blue on Blue.
America’s best states to live in
:2up:

3. A stronger safetynet

You are so wrong. I don't know about California, but I have lived most of my life in both Oregon and Washington. Washington has the 7th best education system in the nation. Oregon is only 22, but it is better than over half of the other states. Both states are beautiful, desirable places to live where the standard of living is high; the Pacific Northwest is as close to a modern day utopia as we have in the US. I know many, many people who move from the East Coast and around the country to live there. Taxes may be higher, property is more expensive, but the standard of living is much higher too. Don't go on babbling about things of which you know zilch.

3. A stronger safetynet

You are so wrong. I don't know about California, but I have lived most of my life in both Oregon and Washington. Washington has the 7th best education system in the nation. Oregon is only 22, but it is better than over half of the other states. Both states are beautiful, desirable places to live where the standard of living is high; the Pacific Northwest is as close to a modern day utopia as we have in the US. I know many, many people who move from the East Coast and around the country to live there. Taxes may be higher, property is more expensive, but the standard of living is much higher too. Don't go on babbling about things of which you know zilch.

I lived in California during their best of times (40+ yrs.) and Oregon for the past 3+ years, they're both basket cases with liberal control. Washington not so much, pretty state with screwy liberals and lousy weather unless you're a duck or a blood sucking liberal vampire... Esme..:lol:

Last edited:
3. A stronger safetynet

I lived in California during their best of times (40+ yrs.) and Oregon for the past 3+ years, they're both basket cases with liberal control. Washington not so much, pretty state with screwy liberals and lousy weather unless you're a duck or a blood sucking liberal vampire... Esme..:lol:
:funnyface:

I love the liberal atmosphere of both states. I know a lot of people who would say Oregon is a paradise compared to the East Coast. There are definitely pockets of conservatives throughout both states. Conservative Christians are in smaller cities or towns all over. Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon are ranching and cowboy country and mostly conservative. Go to Pendleton, Oregon or Spokane, Washington. My cousins lived in Eastern Oregon and god it was awful going to visit them in the late 60s and early 70s...how they despised those long haired hippies in the cities.

3. A stronger safetynet

And, obviously blind and gullible residents who believe what the elected idjits are telling them, and they don't travel to other states often.

3. A stronger safetynet

And, obviously blind and gullible residents who believe what the elected idjits are telling them, and they don't travel to other states often.
Actually, not true. Liberals and progressives tend to be better/more highly educated, tend to be college graduates, tend to be professionals. This type of person is far more likely to travel within the US and abroad. I spent 50 years in the Pacific NW. Many, many residents have moved from the East Coast and other parts of the country; that applies to California too. These are not people who are ignorant of what life is like in other parts of the US. In fact, they choose to live in the PNW because it is a better life than elsewhere.

Higher population densities bring higher taxes.

You needn't be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

The federal tax deduction for state income t
3. A stronger safetynet

Actually, not true. Liberals and progressives tend to be better/more highly educated, tend to be college graduates, tend to be professionals. This type of person is far more likely to travel within the US and abroad. I spent 50 years in the Pacific NW. Many, many residents have moved from the East Coast and other parts of the country; that applies to California too. These are not people who are ignorant of what life is like in other parts of the US. In fact, they choose to live in the PNW because it is a better life than elsewhere.

Not really, well educated and well paid people don't constantly demand more welfare and higher taxes. They don't hate the rich and corporations.

3. A stronger safetynet

If he didn't do that --- he wouldn't be Lumpy. :)

Oregon from the limited experience I have is astounding. I'd live there in a heartbeat.

On the other hand I could take a short ride from here and live in a state with really low taxes. But I'd be in South Carolina.

Ehhh--- no thanks. :puke:

more commies = higher taxes

Having a tax break for individuals that have a state income tax shifts that state's irresponsibility to states that are responsible (Florida and Texas).

Punish fiscal waste!!!!!!!

:dance:

3. A stronger safetynet

Just imagine how great everything will be once you start paying even more in taxes! You’ll be in hog heaven!

Forum List

Back