Liberal SLATE columnist admits UNBORN ARE PEOPLE

image.jpeg
Nope, liberals say they are people....times, they are a changing for you mengele types....

Not really. Abortion will still be legal for decades to come.

You see, the delusion you anti-choicers have is that you think there were no abortions happening before 1973.

There were. Everyone knew a doctor "who could take care of that."

All the court did was legalize what everyone was already doing.
I wear one of these on a chain around my neck.....

And here in lies the rub, your imaginary girl should have maybe been on the pill if her boyfriend did not want to use a rubber. Or she could have gone to Walmart and got her a day after pill. Abortion is marketed by you libs as birth control and that's not cool. It's used to pad bank accounts of those at planned parenthood as well as the politicians who insist on keeping it avaliable to the black and brown people who keep them in office.

She was on the pill. She stopped taking them because she said they made her ill, but we all knew she was trying to pigeon-hole this poor schlub into marriage. (They broke up, got back together and the same thing happened again a year later.)

Morning after pills weren't available in the 1990's. Not in the US, anyway.

I don't think anyone is "marketting" it as birth control, some women just use it as such.

Um, it's not like a guy has a gun to your head saying "convert or die" Joe. Calm down man.

Not for lack of trying. frankly, Xianity has been around for 2000 years, and for most of that, they not only killed people who didn't believe in the Naked Zombie on a Stick, but they killed each other over disagreements on weather he was made of wafers or not.

Politicians market abortion as birth control. They call it reproductive rights. Your girl really dont have any excuses going by what you said, the chick is typical of who the right says use abortion as birth control, not the poor down trodden hoodrats who the left convinces to kill their children.

Politicians market abortion as birth control. They call it reproductive rights. Your girl really dont have any excuses going by what you said, the chick is typical of who the right says use abortion as birth control, not the poor down trodden hoodrats who the left convinces to kill their children.

You know, it would be hilarious to listen to you whine about "hood rats" when you can't master basic English.

I think she really thought when she got knocked up, he boyfriend would finally get off his ass and marry her like he promised. It was a very twisted relationship where they were both very good at manipulating each other. Abortion was actually a mercy compared to having these two for parents.

You know, it would be hilarious to listen to you whine about "hood rats" when you can't master basic English.

I think she really thought when she got knocked up, he boyfriend would finally get off his ass and marry her like he promised. It was a very twisted relationship where they were both very good at manipulating each other. Abortion was actually a mercy compared to having these two for parents.

I do English good enough. Would have to agree. They both sound like poster children for retroactive abortion.

I do English good enough. Would have to agree. They both sound like poster children for retroactive abortion.

Not fond of them myself and I pretty much got them out of my life about that time as well.

my point was, however, that you can't regulate the heart. People are going to make bad decisions and then correct those decisions. It's why no country has ever successfully outlawed abortion.

Forum List

Back