Liberal SLATE columnist admits UNBORN ARE PEOPLE

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
OK, so now that liberal pro-deathers think this, now what?

Slate Columnist Admits Unborn Are People, But… - Affluent Investor

Pro-abortion ideology does funny things to people’s heads–even smart people like Will Saletan of Slate (who I’m pretty sure is the smartest liberal commentator around). Here’s an example of what I’m talking about:

“I can’t get past the feeling that pregnancy is one person growing inside another and that every part of that conundrum—one person, growing, another person—has to be taken into account. And I’m a sucker for context. So I cling to the mushy, unprincipled belief that… while there ought to be fewer abortion decisions—and there would be, if pro-lifers would magically redirect their energy from abortion bans to birth control—when those decisions arise, they’re best made by the people directly involved.”

Naw, there's no complexity at all here.

1) It's her body, it's her decision.
2) The One Percenters have been been playing people like you for fools for 40 years on this issue.
3) If there is one way for the GOP to commit political suicide, it would be to declare 50 million women defacto murderers.

Unborn are considered people if the mother intends to carry to term
They are not considered people if the mother intends to abort

2) The One Percenters have been been playing people like you for fools for 40 years on this issue.
3) If there is one way for the GOP to commit political suicide, it would be to declare 50 million women defacto murderers.
Which is exactly what they are.

Unborn are considered people if the mother intends to carry to term
They are not considered people if the mother intends to abort
Fortunately, for many children, your opinion doesn't count.
It's not an opinion

Cops will charge someone who kills a pregnant woman who has decided to carry to term with double murder

No woman who intends to abort is ever charged

1) Seems it's not since its two people....
2) I am a 1%'er
3) it seems liberal condone women killing people

2) I am a 1%'er

1) No, fetuses aren't people. Not in the law, not in medical science, not even in the Bible.
2) Guy, you are too much of a loser to be a 1%er. Real 1%ers don't give a fuck about abortion.
3) I would take your concern for "children' more seriously, if you weren't constantly trying to snatch food out of the mouths of poor kids to give millionaires tax breaks.

If one is so stupid as to be incapable of using birth control, how in the world could they raise a child?

Of well, the dumbing dumb of America by the left, has resulted in the Holocaust of the Unborn.

Abortion is murder...legalized murder, but the Left can't figure that out.

2) I am a 1%'er

1) No, fetuses aren't people. Not in the law, not in medical science, not even in the Bible.
2) Guy, you are too much of a loser to be a 1%er. Real 1%ers don't give a fuck about abortion.
3) I would take your concern for "children' more seriously, if you weren't constantly trying to snatch food out of the mouths of poor kids to give millionaires tax breaks.
1) baby's are people, liberals now say so...
2) I am a real 1%'er.....bummer you're not
3) link that babies will be poor

Yes, and losers like you think life is all about winning elections and having the power ---- sin and God be damned.

Other people (call them the wise) clearly understand God is our Creator and has communicated our purpose of existence. A great deal of that is to love your neighbor as yourself. That child in the womb is your neighbor. Quit being an arrogant fool.

Saletan is a smart guy and has both eyes open on this complex issue:

What Pro-lifers Can Learn From the Declining Abortion Rate

There’s no need to choose between contraception, choice, and a culture of life. You can use birth control precisely because you don’t want to risk an abortion. You can acknowledge the immorality of abortion, relative to pregnancy prevention, without abandoning the individual as the decision-maker. Together, the cultural message and the technical means can drive down the abortion rate. Everybody wins.

His only problem is that his thoughts don't fit on bumper sticker or protest sign.

Forum List

Back