Liberal press blacks out Oregon Tax Day event where libs behaved in racist/foul manne

Lamestream media have crudely mocked tea party participants from inception.
Since a gathering of ordinary grassroots Americans demonstrated their angst to massive government spending and growth, the media (save for Fox) have mocked, maligned, hostily lied about and vilified the tea party. What they reported has in fact been proven absolute falsehoods and deliberate defaming slander.
Now....lamestream media couldn't let some vile, offensive, hostile and denigrating liberal protestors to the tea party be veritable. It was a need to know for bias sake. It is habitual left deceit in the media, it's coordinated silence. It's manipulative journalism gone wrong.

What's the difference between these people shouting belligerent rude things and the teaparty folks who were shouting rude belligerent things about a year and change ago?

Nothing...age.

Youth have more....let's say gusto than the old farts.

Nothing to see here.

Do you have any video of the TEA Party using the 'F' word? How about using the middle finger salute? Insulting other Americans?

. . . .

I didn't think so.

That is your avatar, correct?:lol:

Well, Allie, didn't hear about the Teabaggers gathering or the people you claim were harrassing them. I guess the local press is not interested in giving the local kooks of any stripe that much attention.

The local press does tend to toss inconvenient stuff down the memory hole too often. I can't believe that they didn't know about Sam Adams' boyfriend until after the election. And when the story about Goldschmit and his girlfriend surfaced, part of the worst part of the story was they the press knew about the liaison at the time.

What are videos evidence of? That people are pissed off? Yeah, so what. What is your evidence that they are liberals? They could conservatives that don't like the Tea Party, they could be those of the middle. Just saying. You are using this video to slam all liberals, and it is hilarious. To you its another indication of how awful liberals are, and how awesome you are. It's really immature.

Forum List

Back