Liberal press blacks out Oregon Tax Day event where libs behaved in racist/foul manne

Or screaming "fuck America" and "I wipe my ass with ______" at a gathering where there are children, and pregnant women are speaking?

The message of the tea partiers was a positive one.

The message of the left was loud and clear. They hate America, and they hate Americans. They said it themselves.

Or screaming "fuck America" and "I wipe my ass with ______" at a gathering where there are children, and pregnant women are speaking?

The message of the left was loud and clear. They hate America, and they hate Americans. They said it themselves.

...and you've proven they're not Tea Partiers how? I find the whole thing kind of suspicious and the kind to thing the dirty tricks crowd that listens to Beck and Limbaugh would be into. Aren't they just as likely to be right wing plants sent out to make the demonstrators look bad? Considering what we've seen from them at their own rallies, how can you put it past them to set up these videos? Taking anyone's word for who they are, especially considering the well known biases of the OP, is something one shouldn't immediately accept.

there is only so much the Press can cover. And this event seems to have been so sparsely attended that putting it on the news would have been a waste of air time or newsprint.

they are in Shrunk plaza, and I don't believe there were more than 30 people there.

While these folks are not unusual, calliing them typical Portland liberals is pushing things too hard. It is like tyring to make Douger, Dante and Agnoprostate into the typical USMB poster.

So.... They are creepy slimy disguzting freaks, they are not representative of the norm of the Portland liberal voter

...and you've proven they're not Tea Partiers how? I find the whole thing kind of suspicious and the kind to thing the dirty tricks crowd that listens to Beck and Limbaugh would be into. Aren't they just as likely to be right wing plants sent out to make the demonstrators look bad? Considering what we've seen from them at their own rallies, how can you put it past them to set up these videos? Taking anyone's word for who they are, especially considering the well known biases of the OP, is something one shouldn't immediately accept.

Why would I prove they aren't tea partiers? I think if you're going to make such a ridiculous claim you should go ahead and prove it.

BTW, there are more videos of leftist weirdoes posing as tea partiers. They're the idiots with the stupid signs that say "f*** the poor" who stomp around giggling and repeating the same script over and over. "We don't want to pay taxes. We hate the poor. Giggle, giggle, giggle, do you have a light? Giggle, giggle, giggle." So although your own party is dishonest, unethical, and willing to go to any lengths to lie to the people, the tea partiers aren't. If you think they are, YOU prove it.

The videos speak for themselves and show you guys exactly as you are.

there is only so much the Press can cover. And this event seems to have been so sparsely attended that putting it on the news would have been a waste of air time or newsprint.

they are in Shrunk plaza, and I don't believe there were more than 30 people there.

While these folks are not unusual, calliing them typical Portland liberals is pushing things too hard. It is like tyring to make Douger, Dante and Agnoprostate into the typical USMB poster.

So.... They are creepy slimy disguzting freaks, they are not representative of the norm of the Portland liberal voter

The press did cover it.

The liberal press did not.

And then they lied about it by saying that they didn't know about it, even after it was splashed all over other news outlets.

It was a big tax day rally in the middle of downtown Portland. This is something the paper would have covered, ordinarily.

Why would I prove they aren't tea partiers? I think if you're going to make such a ridiculous claim you should go ahead and prove it.

BTW, there are more videos of leftist weirdoes posing as tea partiers. They're the idiots with the stupid signs that say "f*** the poor" who stomp around giggling and repeating the same script over and over. "We don't want to pay taxes. We hate the poor. Giggle, giggle, giggle, do you have a light? Giggle, giggle, giggle." So although your own party is dishonest, unethical, and willing to go to any lengths to lie to the people, the tea partiers aren't. If you think they are, YOU prove it.

We have leftwing trolls on this site that reg with names such as "rightwinger". It's not any different in Meat Space.

"About 300 supporters of the Oregon tea party movement held their annual tax day rally in downtown Portland to celebrate their new influence in national politics.

Meantime, about 30 opponents gathered in a counter-demonstration to the Friday evening rally in Pioneer Courthouse Square in which tea partiers had showed up to rock out to live music and hear guest speakers like conservative radio host Victoria Taft. "

Tea Party Rallies at Pioneer Courthouse Square

You have to prove it, because we have no way of knowing who made the tapes, that the people are really who you say they are. Do you think we're dumb? You've consistently shown no desire to be fair in previous discussions. Twisting things to find your agenda is your MO, IMHO. Without proof this could very easily be a complete set up by the Tea Party. it's laughable that you should mention ethics, as you've consistently failed to show any in the past.

No, you're making the ridiculous allegation. I don't have to prove your stupid idiocy; if you think that's true, prove it.

My assertion is that those assholes are your brethren. I have the vids to prove it. Now if you dispute that, the onus is on you.

Come back when you understand how this works, and quit bugging me now.

Because you post a few videos of liberals being angry at conservatives, you think you have made all liberals look like terrible people, and all conservatives, by contrast, look great? Grow up, and just think about how unbelievably stupid that is.

No, you're making the ridiculous allegation. I don't have to prove your stupid idiocy; if you think that's true, prove it.

My assertion is that those assholes are your brethren. I have the vids to prove it. Now if you dispute that, the onus is on you.

Come back when you understand how this works, and quit bugging me now.

You wrote the OP. Why should I have to prove or disprove your thesis? You just don't like being called out for failure to provide proof. It's typical of the CONS to expect total proof from their adversaries, but they expect us to take what they say on faith. The longer this goes on the more it becomes evident I'm right. It's become about 99.9% certain that it was a Tea Party set up and you're either too dumb to notice it or are in on it to shill it\\the lie across the internet. How else are we supposed to logically deal with a contention that you can't back up?!?!

Good grief.

Go back to school. Please. I proved that libs were disruptive and inappropriate at a Tea party gathering. I proved that there were people screaming racial epithets and anyone who looks at those knows very well they aren't plants.

If you now want to say, hey, okay, you've got the vid but I think those guys are plants...it's your job to prove it.

I hate arguing with idiots. I get mad but then I feel sorry for you, because you obviously don't know what the fuck you're doing.

Kinda like those freaks at the rally. They're so stupid they don't even realize how they come across. They really believe those things they're yelling. Just like you really believe that I'm obligated to disprove your moronic claim.

300 tea partiers partying hearty in Pioneer Square is an interesting story. 30 liberal jackoffs in Shrunk plaza is not a story. Shrunk plaza is between the old Edith Green federal building (now being taken down and replaced) and Portland City Haul. There are left wing wackos, usually the same bunch, there on almost a daily basis protesting everything from Evil Japanese whaling practices to demanding the fur stores be shut to every other other whack job lefty cause.
Covering them is like covering stories about barking dogs and prostitution arrests.
Yes, these wacks are disguzting. When they are protesting Israel, they are really very squicky. They are also routine. Same ferrety faces every single time. They are boring attention whores. As far as the media is concerned, the operative word is boring.

Good grief.

Go back to school. Please. I proved that libs were disruptive and inappropriate at a Tea party gathering. I proved that there were people screaming racial epithets and anyone who looks at those knows very well they aren't plants.

If you now want to say, hey, okay, you've got the vid but I think those guys are plants...it's your job to prove it.

I hate arguing with idiots. I get mad but then I feel sorry for you, because you obviously don't know what the fuck you're doing.

Kinda like those freaks at the rally. They're so stupid they don't even realize how they come across. They really believe those things they're yelling. Just like you really believe that I'm obligated to disprove your moronic claim.

You've never proven anything!!! You provide us with videos that could have been doctored and expect us to believe you? You've never provided with a single reason to put any stock into what you say and when asked for proof you turn into a potty mouth. Why I'm even responding to such childish behavior is beyond me. I'm more and more convinced that they ARE plants, mainly because they act on film much the same way you do on this board. You can call me a moron all you like, but IMO paying attention to anything you have to say or your phony "news" postings would REALLY be the moronic thing to do.

You're an idiot. As I said, I provided the evidence. If you insanely want to pretend that the vids are doctored (good grief) then get off your ass and prove it.

Otherwise, my evidence stands on its own.

"Phony news postings"...

Lol...take thee to the conspiracy theory forum, fuckwit.

"Phony news postings"...

Lol...take thee to the conspiracy theory forum, fuckwit.

Isn't that where all your posts belong?

Obama is a Muslim.

Obama isn't an American.

Until you guys come clean on your lies, we're going to need a LIARS forum aren't we? You're not fooling anyone. You haven't got a clue, just a foul mouth with nothing worthwhile to say. So they're real, they're not real. It really doesn't matter because the whole point is, you LIED regardless. They aren't what you say they are, representitive of liberals, so they could just as easily be Tea Party plants. We'll never know because the CONS will just keep lying even after everyone already knows it's a lie!!!

Er..I haven't said those things.

And every forum were leftist whack jobs post are liars forums.

Er..I haven't said those things.

And every forum were leftist whack jobs post are liars forums.

Why, because you show up just to muddle the conversation?

-------------------
Typical board post: I think we need to focus military spending on rapid response and shelve some of the big ticket items like the Missle Defense Shield.

AllieBaba: What are you, a stupid fuckwit that hates America?
--------------------

Not a real posting, just an example of a typical response. All invective with nothing really worthwhile to hang you hat on.

If you don't like the idea of a LIARS forum, maybe a "Foul-Mouthed Child" forum would suit your personality better.

Forum List

Back