Liberal Party of Canada Comes To Me Blubbering And Whining So I Rubbed Their Faces In It!

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Liberal Party of Canada Comes To Me Blubbering And Whining So I Rubbed Their Faces In It!

They send me an email blubbering about attacks adds from the Conservative Party of Canada and then they try and pass off the the Conservative are focused on Justin, and Justin is focused on Canadians.

My Response (I also included the Prime Minister in the address box of the response with the Liberal Part of Canada) to the Liberal Party of Canada was / is still:

Justin Trudeau defecates on heterosexuals across Canada by encouraging homosexual low life scum to rob heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with sick filthy low life disgusting homosexual deceptions along with every other sick filthy twisted homosexual activist lie and deception and so does the entire mentally defective liberal party of Canada. You get no sympathy from me, cry me a river.

no-liberal.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Research my name to find out the facts that prove my claims in very thorough detail such as what you will find on my google plus page.

Forum List

Back