Att: Counter Measures To Terrorist Recruitment In North America

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Att: Counter Measures To Terrorist Recruitment In North America

Priority, find out what these terrorists are telling people or offering people to get them to want to become recruits.

Then circulate legitimate counter measures in the media with the intention to prevent people from wanting to succumb to whatever the terrorists are offering and telling people to recruit them.

Don't lie to the public otherwise it will likely backfire and do a good job. It's what you call nipping it in the bud since our North American Officials prove to be a little slow in the intellect department..

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

what the hey , its all over the internet and nightly news and the people that join enemy orgs. see the news and internet and they figure that they'll have a good time fighting for 'allah' , I mean , they are muslim . Plus they want some women , money , weapons , authority but it all boils down to having a good time and being part of a team . Plus , lots of them don't like the idea that the 'west' is superior in many / most ways so they'd like to help in bringing the west to its knees . What the counter measure to that ??

seems to me that buying off potential terrorists is stupid anyway . Potential terrorists are just enemies that shouldn't be allowed into western society .

here you go 'DavidJeffery' , what are you going to give these want to be [ACTIVE] Enemies of Canada and the western world to buy their loyalty . --- RCMP arrests ten youths believed headed to join jihadists in Syria at Montreal airport National Post --- seems to me that the best thing to do is to drive them to the airport and send them on their way to the war zones , tell them to have fun and to never try to return to Canada . After that the next step would be to stop importing any like the enemies that are leaving !!

help these terrorist types in their travel out of the country to the terrorists so they can go to work and never let them back into 'canada' . Better yet never import their type into the country Fugly !!

Forum List

Back