Liberal pansy says being nicer to muslims will stop terrorism

Question for liberals. Is it being nicer to everyone makes everyone less likely to be terrorists, or just muslims?

When jews get demonized every single day in the muslim, are jews being radicalized to kill innocent people?

People were very mean to Richard Jewell after the Olympic bombing in 1996. They accused him of being the bomber. Did he become radicalized and eventually become a terrorist for real?

Want to stop Islamic terrorism? Be nicer to Muslims.

Dear limp wristed liberals. Answer me a question, if being mean is the cause of terrorism, why don't jews every day strap on bombs and blow up muslims for the daily demonization the muslim world does of Jews?

Now stop making excuses for terrorism YOU PRANCING SISSIES.
1. Get out of their countries.
2. Stop fucking with them.
3. Stop defending Israel.
4. Promote the better idea, Liberalism.

Hey moron....being in their country and killing jihadis....is doing #4...promoting liberalism. Remember....radical Islam murders gays, oppressed women, rapes children, beheads non believers, and all the other most evil shit that liberals oppose. Wanna promote liberalism in Islamic states? Gotta kill the radicals first.

According to pmh all you have to do is bang on endlessly about liberalism and Muslims will just embrace it. The fact that this patently doesn't happen in racist, intolerant, misogynistic Islamic hell holes is neither here nor there. The fact that even the once vaguely more tolerant countries have and are all going backwards with their 'Arab springs' and what not - despite their exposure to liberalism, is also irrelevant.

Dear limp wristed liberals. Answer me a question, if being mean is the cause of terrorism, why don't jews every day strap on bombs and blow up muslims for the daily demonization the muslim world does of Jews?

Hey moron....being in their country and killing jihadis....is doing #4...promoting liberalism. Remember....radical Islam murders gays, oppressed women, rapes children, beheads non believers, and all the other most evil shit that liberals oppose. Wanna promote liberalism in Islamic states? Gotta kill the radicals first.

According to pmh all you have to do is bang on endlessly about liberalism and Muslims will just embrace it. The fact that this patently doesn't happen in racist, intolerant, misogynistic Islamic hell holes is neither here nor there. The fact that even the once vaguely more tolerant countries have and are all going backwards with their 'Arab springs' and what not - despite their exposure to liberalism, is also irrelevant.
Your kind doesn't understand liberalism or how to promote it.

Maybe that's why I asked you how you'd do it. The answer was lame at best, and, well quite frankly absurd. I then showed you an article commenting on how 'well' the liberals in Malaysia were doing. You refused to comment, as I suspected you would. You can't change people's deeply held beliefs by hanging out, doing your thang and singing kumbaya. Won't work that way with Islam, as you no doubt really know.

Maybe that's why I asked you how you'd do it. The answer was lame at best, and, well quite frankly absurd. I then showed you an article commenting on how 'well' the liberals in Malaysia were doing. You refused to comment, as I suspected you would. You can't change people's deeply held beliefs by hanging out, doing your thang and singing kumbaya. Won't work that way with Islam, as you no doubt really know.
Didn't see it and can't say as I care. And you don't change their beliefs, that's not possible. You show them a better way and we have that if you weren't so damn busy becoming them trying to fight them.

Didn't see it and can't say as I care. And you don't change their beliefs, that's not possible. You show them a better way and we have that if you weren't so damn busy becoming them trying to fight them.
Of course you didn't ;-). You are clueless, to change the behaviour, you have to change the beliefs and attitudes. You have nothing sensible to contribute on how to achieve that, apart from 'show them liberalism'. Lol.

Of course you didn't ;-). You are clueless, to change the behaviour, you have to change the beliefs and attitudes. You have nothing sensible to contribute on how to achieve that, apart from 'show them liberalism'. Lol.
Tell us, how does one force another to change their beliefs? We'll wait.

YOU are the one who said 'liberalism is the fix'. You were asked how liberalism would fix extremism. Your answer? Show them liberalism. There are a great many countries in the world where you wouldn't get a chance to 'show them' very much of your liberalism at all before you found yourself hanging from a crane or some such. You are either a wind up merchant or an idiot.

YOU are the one who said 'liberalism is the fix'. You were asked how liberalism would fix extremism. Your answer? Show them liberalism. There are a great many countries in the world where you wouldn't get a chance to 'show them' very much of your liberalism at all before you found yourself hanging from a crane or some such. You are either a wind up merchant or an idiot.
I see, so you don't know how one would change the beliefs of another but somehow my answer is wrong? Yep, you're a moron alright.

And liberalism needs to be lived, taught, and promoted. It takes time, Rome wasn't built in a day.

I see, so you don't know how one would change the beliefs of another but somehow my answer is wrong? Yep, you're a moron alright.

And liberalism needs to be both lived, taught, and promoted. It takes time, Rome wasn't built in a day.

I'm not the person who asserted that you can make extremists cuddly, by showing them how 'enlightened' or tolerant other people might be. That was you. Where did I say anywhere that I believe that can be achieved? Attitudes and beliefs are the most difficult aspects of a people to change. Islam has been aware of Western civilisation since its inception. It has not even scratched the surface of their beliefs. They still go on butchering sprees, all around the world, over cartoons for gods sake.

And liberalism needs to be lived, taught, and promoted. It takes time, Rome wasn't built in a day.
your right....but when one sees someone like you promoting it,it makes one stop and think.....mmm....pmh,dean,jones,dotcom,lakota,hazel?......i dont think so.....see ya.....

your right....but when one sees someone like you promoting it,it makes one stop and think.....mmm....pmh,dean,jones,dotcom,lakota,hazel?......i dont think so.....see ya.....
Of those I am the only liberal. And the US needs to walk the walk, not talk the talk.

Of those I am the only liberal. And the US needs to walk the walk, not talk the talk.
are you saying the others mentioned are not liberals?...

Yep.

Yep.
well lets see they are not on the righty side,they are not moderates.....ok i give up,what are they?...

Yep.
well lets see they are not on the righty side,they are not moderates.....ok i give up,what are they?...
Like most here, utterly useless assholes. Clear?

Yep.
that may be....but they are still liberals.....

Yep.
that may be....but they are still liberals.....
Nope...

Neville Chamberlain "tea and cookies" diplomacy.
Sure worked well with the Third Reich.
I do not know who is credited with this idea, but I will paraphrase.
The surest way to encourage an aggressor is to attempt to placate him with appeasement.

Forum List

Back