Liberal pansy says being nicer to muslims will stop terrorism

Want to stop Islamic terrorism? Be nicer to Muslims.

Dear limp wristed liberals. Answer me a question, if being mean is the cause of terrorism, why don't jews every day strap on bombs and blow up muslims for the daily demonization the muslim world does of Jews?

Now stop making excuses for terrorism YOU PRANCING SISSIES.
1. Get out of their countries.
2. Stop fucking with them.
3. Stop defending Israel.
4. Promote the better idea, Liberalism.
Stop defending Israel? Hey genius. Israel is one of most important allies and is a friendly ( to the US ) nation.
Liberalism is why we are in this mess.
Shove it.
Islamists live in the 7th century. The atrocities they have committed are proof of their primitive, violent ways.
These people would hate all non Muslims and Muslims that do not kowtow to their interpretation of Islam, anyway.
IN that vein, it is imperative that we "fuck with them".....

Want to stop Islamic terrorism? Be nicer to Muslims.

Dear limp wristed liberals. Answer me a question, if being mean is the cause of terrorism, why don't jews every day strap on bombs and blow up muslims for the daily demonization the muslim world does of Jews?

Now stop making excuses for terrorism YOU PRANCING SISSIES.
1. Get out of their countries.
2. Stop fucking with them.
3. Stop defending Israel.
4. Promote the better idea, Liberalism.
Stop defending Israel? Hey genius. Israel is one of most important allies and is a friendly ( to the US ) nation.
Liberalism is why we are in this mess.
Shove it.
Islamists live in the 7th century. The atrocities they have committed are proof of their primitive, violent ways.
These people would hate all non Muslims and Muslims that do not kowtow to their interpretation of Islam, anyway.
IN that vein, it is imperative that we "fuck with them".....
Israel is an ally the way a tapeworm is...

are you saying the others mentioned are not liberals?...
Yep.
well lets see they are not on the righty side,they are not moderates.....ok i give up,what are they?...
Like most here, utterly useless assholes. Clear?
that may be....but they are still liberals.....
Nope...
ok ill bite,i know this is what you want me to ask........if they are not liberals,moderates or righties ....what are they?........

well lets see they are not on the righty side,they are not moderates.....ok i give up,what are they?...
Like most here, utterly useless assholes. Clear?
that may be....but they are still liberals.....
Nope...
ok ill bite,i know this is what you want me to ask........if they are not liberals,moderates or righties ....what are they?........
God only knows, but they aren't liberals.

Forum List

Back