Liberal Mole at Barney Frank's Town Hall

Has she been identified yet?

I'll bet $1 she's a Librul
She was not a lib.

She was a batshit crazy LaRouchite.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Adventures in being Proselytized: LaRouchePAC

Executive Summary: The protester who got mocked by Barney Frank was not a conservative Glenn Beck type. She was part of a smaller but in some ways weirder group called LaRouchePAC.

(see my link above)

You lost your bet.

Ah yes LaRouche, my favorite nutcase. Larouche is certifiable and so are his followers. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LaRouchites have been a big part of the Teabagger movement and are the ones responsible for the Obama in a Hitler mustache posters.

These nutcases were all over the place during the primaries here and even off year, they set up in places like outside the DMV or Post OFfices, taunting people.

One memorable occasion in 1988, I walked to the DMV to get my license renewed (I was walking 5 miles a day back then, so I walked everywhere) - and had my headphones on, listening to talk radio.

As I approached the door I see a table set up outside and about 5 or 6 angry looking folks with a big LaRouche sign attached to the table and flyers on it. Some big burly guy gets in my face and yells at me saying something about how I was brainwashed listening to demonic rock music (that was fucking hilarious, as he had no clue what I was listening to, and ironically enough, it was a right wing talk radio station!).

I took off my headphones and just looked puzzled at them - then the guy tried to force a flyer into my hand an told me mosquitoes carried the AIDS virus and we are all going to die soon if we aren't careful, and I best join up with the LaRouchies to fight the evil Jewish cartel.

They are one scary bunch with a nonstop train of crazy going on with these conspiratorial nutcakes.

i've never heard of LaDouche before.

I'm one of those "Wackjob" tea party people too, never heard of that group though. I must be the on of the working poor "Suckers" who were tricked into going to 2 tea party protests.

I'm one of those "Wackjob" tea party people too, never heard of that group though. I must be the on of the working poor "Suckers" who were tricked into going to 2 tea party protests.
You're not a sucker, you are a concerned citizen. Nothing wrong with dissent.

It's the life and breath of being an American.

LaRouchites have been a big part of the Teabagger movement and are the ones responsible for the Obama in a Hitler mustache posters.

These nutcases were all over the place during the primaries here and even off year, they set up in places like outside the DMV or Post OFfices, taunting people.

One memorable occasion in 1988, I walked to the DMV to get my license renewed (I was walking 5 miles a day back then, so I walked everywhere) - and had my headphones on, listening to talk radio.

As I approached the door I see a table set up outside and about 5 or 6 angry looking folks with a big LaRouche sign attached to the table and flyers on it. Some big burly guy gets in my face and yells at me saying something about how I was brainwashed listening to demonic rock music (that was fucking hilarious, as he had no clue what I was listening to, and ironically enough, it was a right wing talk radio station!).

I took off my headphones and just looked puzzled at them - then the guy tried to force a flyer into my hand an told me mosquitoes carried the AIDS virus and we are all going to die soon if we aren't careful, and I best join up with the LaRouchies to fight the evil Jewish cartel.

They are one scary bunch with a nonstop train of crazy going on with these conspiratorial nutcakes.

I live within fifteen miles of LaRouche's compound in Northern Virginia. I've constantly have unwanted interaction with these loonies since the late 70s.

Thanks.....that was my way of venting the frustration that I have with most people just lumping me into a group.

;).

Has she been identified yet?

I'll bet $1 she's a Librul
She was not a lib.

She was a batshit crazy LaRouchite.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Adventures in being Proselytized: LaRouchePAC

Executive Summary: The protester who got mocked by Barney Frank was not a conservative Glenn Beck type. She was part of a smaller but in some ways weirder group called LaRouchePAC.

(see my link above)

You lost your bet.

Ah yes LaRouche, my favorite nutcase. Larouche is certifiable and so are his followers. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And her identity...what's her name?

Thanks.....that was my way of venting the frustration that I have with most people just lumping me into a group.

;).
I feel your pain.

I remember running into them at the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport in the 80s. They seemed so in place there.

I'm trying to figure out why the right is so fixated on Barney Frank? Because he's gay, or Jewish, or smart, or because he is a Democrat? They just can't get enough of him.
Barney Frank is the Republicans what Sarah Palin is to the Democrats, but total opposites.

BR.................................... SP
Gay.................................. Breeds like a runaway train
smart ............................. You can see Russia from my house
Jewish............................ Believes in witchcraft
Democrat ...................... Republican
Lives in US ..................... What three countries make up North America
ugly............................... couger
understandable............... huh?
Thoughtful....................... huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the women, she looks like a dressed up far leftest! With Pelosi getting attacked for her bullshit about the townhaller carrying Nazi pictures. I would bet 10 to 1 that she is a liberal mole sent to make townhallers look well insane. Her question, "Why do you continue to support Nazi ideals?" Then a very blank look,like she didn't believe what she was saying and that it was practiced. Then she holds up a picture of Obama dressed like Hitler. Very fitting and extremely insulting to a gay Jewish politician. Then you see many other holding the signs! Honestly I think this is a liberal model. They know who better to have do this performance than one of the most out-spoken, witty, amusing and actually funny politicians, Congressman Frank!

YouTube - Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler
You are scary ...

I'm trying to figure out why the right is so fixated on Barney Frank? Because he's gay, or Jewish, or smart, or because he is a Democrat? They just can't get enough of him.
Barney Frank is the Republicans what Sarah Palin is to the Democrats, but total opposites.

How ironic, you are trying to belittle the GoPers yet you made a rather hilarious error that a 5th grader could correct.

How many countries in North America Cochise?

Hint: A LOT more then three...:lol:

Stupid article that does not identify the girl
Why is the article stupid? It was an informative one to give some background, for those who didn't know, what the LaRouchites were all about.

She has been discovered to be from the LaRouche Political Action Committee.

Barney Frank goes toe-to-toe with contentious 'town hall' crowd | SouthCoastToday.com
LaRouche is a long time nut and his followers are insane.

It follows that the woman talking to Frank was one, she did seem to have a blank look on her face.

How ironic, you are trying to belittle the GoPers yet you made a rather hilarious error that a 5th grader could correct.

How many countries in North America Cochise?

Hint: A LOT more then three...:lol:
:eusa_shhh: I think that was the point.

Forum List

Back