Liberal Mole at Barney Frank's Town Hall

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Look at the women, she looks like a dressed up far leftest! With Pelosi getting attacked for her bullshit about the townhaller carrying Nazi pictures. I would bet 10 to 1 that she is a liberal mole sent to make townhallers look well insane. Her question, "Why do you continue to support Nazi ideals?" Then a very blank look,like she didn't believe what she was saying and that it was practiced. Then she holds up a picture of Obama dressed like Hitler. Very fitting and extremely insulting to a gay Jewish politician. Then you see many other holding the signs! Honestly I think this is a liberal model. They know who better to have do this performance than one of the most out-spoken, witty, amusing and actually funny politicians, Congressman Frank!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8]YouTube - Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler[/ame]

Last edited:
Its all a conspiracy

You see nothing fishy about her reaction! Her blank looks. And her off the wall question that would be insulting to both the left and the right alike! Not to mention all the news stations, esp msnbc, will have finally have nice proof of the Hitler signs, which again are offensive to people on the right and left alike.

Look at her, she is not a conservative, she definitely looked very hippish!

Its all a conspiracy

You see nothing fishy about her reaction! Her blank looks. And her off the wall question that would be insulting to both the left and the right alike! Not to mention all the news stations, esp msnbc, will have finally have nice proof of the Hitler signs, which again are offensive to people on the right and left alike.

I have to admit she is "hippish".

You see nothing fishy about her reaction! Her blank looks.

That's what happens when these morons do nothing but study the GOP talking points. Because she obviously refuses to think for herself, she can't expect to hold up in a debate or a simple townhall.

Its all a conspiracy

You realize the camera's only on her for a couple of seconds as Frank's talking, right?

If she was a mole that doesn't explain all the others with the same sign or the muted applause for Frank while he was talking.

Its all a conspiracy

You realize the camera's only on her for a couple of seconds as Frank's talking, right?

If she was a mole that doesn't explain all the others with the same sign or the muted applause for Frank while he was talking.

There's pics of the Obama Hitler table outside the venue. I'll have to see if I can find it again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back