"On what planet do you spend most of your time?"

How can you have a 'discussion' with a person that just insults you and calls you names, instead of talking substance?

How can you have a 'discussion' with a person that just insults you and calls you names, instead of talking substance?

Which is precisely why the townhalls have been completely useless. These morons show up to disrupt, not get educated.

After all, Frank knows all about abuse of the first amendment. He's the king of vile spew.

Which is precisely why the townhalls have been completely useless. These morons show up to disrupt, not get educated.

From what I see on that link, the insults were on Frank's part, when he refused to answer questions from people who were not there to pat Obama on the back.

Townhalls are not for "education". They are for people to get together and discuss issues, so that ALL SIDES are given an opportunity to have their voices heard.

They aren't a forum where the masses huddle in respectful silence while their legislators "educate" them about what's best for them.

Gee... I remember a bygone era when protesting at soldiers funerals, calling the President "chimp", calling the Vice President "***** Vader", denouncing the troops, etc. was.. geee.. I think Hillary Clinton deemed it "patriotic". Now we have people voicing disssent over a policy direction whcih would be a quantum shift in the American ladscape and not to mention, just doesn't add up $$ and sense wise, and is being propsed by the same folks that have bankrupted the mortgage industry, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, the Post Office, Amtrak, and the U.S. in general, and you folks are telling people to STFU.
Please tell me again why you are willing to put your very LIFE in the hands of a bunch who can't even run a business that moves paper from one town to the next?

Not a huge Frank fan either, but I think our leaders do have a responsibility to accurately and honestly discuss legislation - NOT prey upon irrational fear and pander to ignorance.

After all, Frank knows all about abuse of the first amendment. He's the king of vile spew.

Regardless of your attempted spin, this Palin-like bimbo was put in her place and only further illustrates the GOP's plans to disrupt these townhalls.

From what I see on that link, the insults were on Frank's part, when he refused to answer questions from people who were not there to pat Obama on the back.

Good. Now tell me what her "question" was, Sparky.

Please tell me again why you are willing to put your very LIFE in the hands of a bunch who can't even run a business that moves paper from one town to the next?

For the same reason you were willing to put your very LIFE in the hands of a bunch who couldn't even invade the RIGHT country?

Dem lawmaker blasts protester at town hall - Capitol Hill- msnbc.com

While I may not like Barney Frank all that much, you have to admit that this comeback is precisely what these town halls have needed since the get go.

:clap2:

Barney Frank calls 'em like he see's 'em, always has. Good for him. I laughed my ass off over that one, and I wish more of those holding town meetings would start taking the attitude NO MORE MR. NICE GUY in response to stupid questions. Enough is enough.

Regardless of your attempted spin, this Palin-like bimbo was put in her place and only further illustrates the GOP's plans to disrupt these townhalls.

Always quick with the name calling huh? I guess it beats trying to defend your pointless positions.
These government sponored B.S. sessions need disrupting.

"On what planet do you spend most of your time?"

He continued by saying her ability to deface an image of the president and express her views "is a tribute to the First Amendment that this kind of vile, contemptible nonsense is so freely propagated."

OMG, she 'defaced an image of the president'! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How terrible is that???

I liked this:

"It's the economy stupid, stop the spending" and "Healthcare reform yes, government takeover, no. Tort Reform Now"

For the same reason you were willing to put your very LIFE in the hands of a bunch who couldn't even invade the RIGHT country?
Hey, jackass, I don't support ANY administration running the healthcare industry. That's the point.

Townhalls are not for "education". They are for people to get together and discuss issues, so that ALL SIDES are given an opportunity to have their voices heard.

They aren't a forum where the masses huddle in respectful silence while their legislators "educate" them about what's best for them.

OH please... Stop now with the obvious spin. Her question was INTENDED to disrupt and hopefully make him squirm. She picked on the wrong person.

How can you have a 'discussion'

Discussion? There is no discussion.. it's basically... "here's what we're going to do and screw you if you don't like it" And how dare anybody question the wisdom of the ruling elite.

Fuck em all. They work for US.. it isn't the other way around.

Yeah, I love how he tried to blame Fannie and Freddie on Bush!

LOL!

What a laugh!

July 14, 2008: "I think this is a case where Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are fundamentally sound. They're not in danger of going under. They're not the best investment these days from a long term standpoint going back. I think they are in good shape going forward. They're in the housing market. I do think their prospects going" -- Barney Frank

WHAT FUCKING PLANET IS HE FROM?

Lovely example of bigotry there.

Thanks for playing.

Yeah, I love how he tried to blame Fannie and Freddie on Bush!

LOL!

What a laugh!

July 14, 2008: "I think this is a case where Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are fundamentally sound. They're not in danger of going under. They're not the best investment these days from a long term standpoint going back. I think they are in good shape going forward. They're in the housing market. I do think their prospects going" -- Barney Frank

WHAT FUCKING PLANET IS HE FROM?

No kidding

Forum List

Back