Liberal Mole at Barney Frank's Town Hall

Look at the women, she looks like a dressed up far leftest! With Pelosi getting attacked for her bullshit about the townhaller carrying Nazi pictures. I would bet 10 to 1 that she is a liberal mole sent to make townhallers look well insane. Her question, "Why do you continue to support Nazi ideals?" Then a very blank look,like she didn't believe what she was saying and that it was practiced. Then she holds up a picture of Obama dressed like Hitler. Very fitting and extremely insulting to a gay Jewish politician. Then you see many other holding the signs! Honestly I think this is a liberal model. They know who better to have do this performance than one of the most out-spoken, witty, amusing and actually funny politicians, Congressman Frank!

YouTube - Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler

Good to see that I'm not the only person who thinks that agent provocatuers are a standard part of the political process,

Although I do question the sanity of saying someone "dressed like a leftest"

That strikes me as a tad weird.

How does one dress like a leftist, exactly?

Or for that matter, how does on dress like a rightest?

Goofy notion tht one can tell another's political leaning by what they're wearing, I think.

Last edited:
Its all a conspiracy

You see nothing fishy about her reaction! Her blank looks. And her off the wall question that would be insulting to both the left and the right alike! Not to mention all the news stations, esp msnbc, will have finally have nice proof of the Hitler signs, which again are offensive to people on the right and left alike.

Look at her, she is not a conservative, she definitely looked very hippish!

Unless they're wearing campaign buttons you can't go by clothing... shit, isn't this a college campus? Do you think college kids, conservative or liberal can afford to dress business casual every day?
No, it's Dartmouth MASS, not the college in Hanover, NH.

It's a small, upscale community in Southern Mass.

She was either a LaRouchie or a con. She was no 'mole.'

What a preposterous notion that one can tell what one's poltics are by how they dress.

You see nothing fishy about her reaction! Her blank looks. And her off the wall question that would be insulting to both the left and the right alike! Not to mention all the news stations, esp msnbc, will have finally have nice proof of the Hitler signs, which again are offensive to people on the right and left alike.

Look at her, she is not a conservative, she definitely looked very hippish!

Unless they're wearing campaign buttons you can't go by clothing... shit, isn't this a college campus? Do you think college kids, conservative or liberal can afford to dress business casual every day?

UMass Dartmouth is in Dartmouth, MA.

I went there for a year like ten years ago.

That said, I don't think classes have started back up there yet.

I know, but the town of Dartmouth Mass is not "a college campus."

I know, but the town of Dartmouth Mass is not "a college campus."

lol not at all

What a preposterous notion that one can tell what one's poltics are by how they dress.

I should have stated that she looked (persona-wise) like a leftist. She looked like a hippie that I would have seen, back in my stoner days, at a Phish concert!

Has she been identified yet?

I'll bet $1 she's a Librul
She was not a lib.

She was a batshit crazy LaRouchite.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Adventures in being Proselytized: LaRouchePAC

Executive Summary: The protester who got mocked by Barney Frank was not a conservative Glenn Beck type. She was part of a smaller but in some ways weirder group called LaRouchePAC.

(see my link above)

You lost your bet.

Forum List

Back