Liberal Media Losing Their Minds Over Stephen Miller

Still waiting for that MAJOR investigation of the 3-5 million illegal votes. Where's the Special Prosecutor? Where's the Congressional committee?

I put my request into DC last week to be on the panel.

Panel of what for what?

To investigate voter fraud.

Why would you be allowed on any investigative panel?

It depends on the make up of the panel. Which hasn't been decided yet.

If they decide to include election professionals, my name is on the list.

So you put your name on a list for something that doesn't exist? You're an "elections official"? In what capacity?

A president is not beyond questioning or second-guessing.

So if you and Morning Joe (a conservative) are agreeing then what are you fussing about and why are you saying its the liberal media? You a liberal now?
I pointed out the fake play-acting they pulled.

Things that they wouldn't even bat an eye at with Obama they become distraught over with Trump.

The double-standards are glaring.

So if you and Morning Joe (a conservative) are agreeing then what are you fussing about and why are you saying its the liberal media? You a liberal now?

Things that they wouldn't even bat an eye at with Obama they become distraught over with Trump.

Oh so this is just you are just crying about how it would be different if you reality was different. Great

Oh so this is just you are just crying about how it would be different if you reality was different. Great
I pointed out that what any objective person could recognize as overreacting from a bunch of crybabies in the media.

The difference between you and me is our honesty.

You love it, but I see it exactly for what it is.

I put my request into DC last week to be on the panel.

Panel of what for what?

So you put your name on a list for something that doesn't exist? You're an "elections official"? In what capacity?

County Govt

I pointed out that what any objective person could recognize as overreacting from a bunch of crybabies in the media.

Your "honesty" is based on a strawman hypothetical. Its like you saying "I would've scored the touchdown if it was me" and then claiming that what you said was the truth

Your "honesty" is based on a strawman hypothetical. Its like you saying "I would've scored the touchdown if it was me" and then claiming that what you said was the truth
No....it's based on several things. One of them is being able to see with my own eyes what they are doing...and going back to see the unedited version of the footage they cut out.

Last edited:
These people have absolutely zero credibility or objectivity. This is why nobody but hard-core liberals watch the garbage they call news every day.

Joe Scarborough is a conservative.

lol, oops.

I wonder why PMSNBC gave him his own show if he really is conservative.

I remember Arianna Huffington was once masquerading as a conservative on "Politically Incorrect w. Phil Maher".

Turns out she was a liberal all along.

Ummm would it be impolite to point out that our President switched sides recently too?

No....it's based on several things. One of them is being able to see with my own eyes what they are doing...and going back to see the unedited version of the footage they cut out.

Yeah but your eyes dont work on situations that never happened.

You're trying really hard to make you "If this happened then that would happen" logic seem real.

These people have absolutely zero credibility or objectivity. This is why nobody but hard-core liberals watch the garbage they call news every day.

lol, oops.

I remember Arianna Huffington was once masquerading as a conservative on "Politically Incorrect w. Phil Maher".

Ummm would it be impolite to point out that our President switched sides recently too?

The kid was too over the top. He was making the case to an audience of one to advance his career. His sweating bumbling hyperbole does nothing to advance the conservative cause. In fact he detracts from it. Having said that I don't think the graphic is in good taste.

lol, oops.

Trump has never been a commie loving Castro butt-kissing Progressive.

Yeah but your eyes dont work on situations that never happened.

You're trying really hard to make you "If this happened then that would happen" logic seem real.
Sorry, dickhead. I can see the same video you can if you knew how use your mouse.

lol, oops.

The kid was too over the top. He was making the case to an audience of one to advance his career. His sweating bumbling hyperbole does nothing to advance the conservative cause. In fact he detracts from it. Having said that I don't think the graphic is in good taste.

If all you want to do is find fault I imagine you would think that.

No one is losing their mind, lying muddy.

It's so cute watching you loons pretend we're supposed to tolerate a loon who thinks the president can ignore the law

Wackos

Miller handed George Step his lunch....and all you fags can do is call him a liar....And then lie About What HE said.

Panel of what for what?

County Govt

A poll worker?

It's so cute watching you loons pretend we're supposed to tolerate a loon who thinks the president can ignore the law

Wackos

Miller handed George Step his lunch....and all you fags can do is call him a liar....And then lie About What HE said.

Wow..."fags". How 1980s.

When you cannot provide facts to support your claims like Miller, what do you call it if not lying? Grossly misinformed?

Wackos

Fags, moron?

Only insane twits think Miller was anything but a joke

Wackos

Fags, moron?

Only insane twits think Miller was anything but a joke

Only fags do.

Forum List

Back