Liberal Media Is Trying To Destroy Football

She is less black than Obama....

I'm pretty sure that's not true.
Absolutely. She grew up in the South. Obama grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia.

Exactly... and he went to a all muslim school in Indyanalisia.

Christ he isn't even REALLY an American decended from slavery. His daddy was a for real African muslim. Condi is a certifiable slave house neegroid. And probably gay...she has never been photo'd in the company of a man that I have seen. She's a freaky black bitch.... If that makes me racist then so be it. I didn't care what y'all thought yesterday why should I today?

Irish PRIDE!!!...Irish POWER !!!!

All the rest can just line up and kiss Irish ASS !!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

Irish PRIDE!!!. :alcoholic:..Irish POWER !!!!:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Are you proud of being a filthy fucking racist, batshit boy?

She is less black than Obama....

I'm pretty sure that's not true.
Absolutely. She grew up in the South. Obama grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia.
careful, you're destroying the myth that all black people are the same.
I wonder who thinks they are too poor or too stupid to get a picture I.D. calling voter I.D. laws racist????? Huh???
republicans, that's why they want to make people pay to vote

Sure, and that must be why Eric Holder sued several states over voter suppression, because new laws would depress the black vote.

I think liberals in the media are trying to destroy football as a national pastime.

What do you think?
I think the players are doing a mighty fine job of that already. As are all the fans who support these wife beating child maiming faggots.
as i said,the players and owners destroyed it starting back in the early 80's when our fucked up government didnt put those owners behind bars for the thieves they were stealing something that belonged to others.ther players are just as guilty for going along with it as well.

Forum List

Back