Liberal LGBTer fakes hate crime, progs want us to feel bad for him

Hmmm...I smell business problems and the possibility of trying to collect insurance and/or crowd fund money.
Perhaps not, but it would certainly offer an explanation for this nut.

Time after time the homosexuals get caught doing this and time after time they get a pass. Start prosecuting them, they'll stop

The guy should definitely be prosecuted. For his sake I hope he seeks serious mental help as well.

I've just recently looked a LGBTQ website, and the people posting there are completely insane. It is not unexpected that one of them would pull stunts to get attention to prove that the outside world is "oppressing" them.

I've just recently looked a LGBTQ website, and the people posting there are completely insane. It is not unexpected that one of them would pull stunts to get attention to prove that the outside world is "oppressing" them.

The LGBT crowd are working overtime to become the next liberal squeeze toy.
It is a great gig if you can get it.
Coming soon to a theatre near you - LGBT tax breaks, federal education grants, business tax free years, business interest free loans...and more.

Coming soon to a theatre near you - LGBT tax breaks, federal education grants, business tax free years, business interest free loans...and more.

Oh you poor things.
The LGBT crowd has taken over. Get used to it.

Oh you poor things.

It's getting to the point something is going to happen and the reaction will be the snowflakes are making up another hate crime....I'm already at that point

Oh you poor things.
No.

Oh you poor things.

It's getting to the point something is going to happen and the reaction will be the snowflakes are making up another hate crime....I'm already at that point

Speaking of making things up, you know that cute Father Jonathan from FOX. He said two gays spit on him at the Gay Pride parade he "accidentally walked through" in NY.
Where' the proof padre?

Oh you poor things.

Speaking of making things up, you know that cute Father Jonathan from FOX. He said two gays spit on him at the Gay Pride parade he "accidentally walked through" in NY.
Where' the proof padre?

Deflection is weak...and noted

This man clearly has some serious issues and he should be prosecuted for his crimes. The moment he claimed he was attacked and had his arm sliced up was a serious red flag to me. It sounded too much like that tart whom claimed she had a 'B' carved into her face.

Last edited:

Oh you poor things.

Where' the proof padre?
You think that rates in the same ballpark as committing crimes for the sole purpose of generating hate towards ppl you impersonate? Get used to prison, zealot. It's where you're headed.

The depraved faction don't get how insane they are.

Then when they do get caught they play the victim card and their supporters jump in

Well look what happened with the woman who claimed a so called Chistian neighbor complained that her yard was becoming "relentlessly gay".

She's made out to the tune of $43,000. from a gofundme account.

The victim card pays off big time does it not?

Oh you poor things.

Well that didn't make a lick of sense. Are you drinking early in the day?

Oh you poor things.

Well that didn't make a lick of sense. Are you drinking early in the day?

Forum List

Back