liberal hypocrosy

We kill children all the time. We call it Collateral Damage. That's just more of your right-wing hypocrisy. You care far more about fetuses (white ones at least) than actual children.

We have three adopted children.....how about you, oh caring left loon?
My taxes pay for yours and I would never bring a child into this world. it's immoral.

We take care of our own children, noob. Right up to private schools. Try again
Those roads you drive on, the hospitals you take them to, we paid for. You don't pay all the bills for your children but society does. Just the very fact you can make a living here is because of what we, the dreaded collective, paid for. If you want fewer abortions than stop fighting us paying up for sex ed and birth control. Then you get what you say matters. The fetus is nature throwing a sock against the wall to see if it sticks. Usually they don't. That's life.

Yeah dipshit and we pay taxes also...I suspect far more than you.

Sit down, noob
Paying taxes is patriotic. That's why Trump doesn't.

My taxes pay for yours and I would never bring a child into this world. it's immoral.

Those roads you drive on, the hospitals you take them to, we paid for. You don't pay all the bills for your children but society does. Just the very fact you can make a living here is because of what we, the dreaded collective, paid for. If you want fewer abortions than stop fighting us paying up for sex ed and birth control. Then you get what you say matters. The fetus is nature throwing a sock against the wall to see if it sticks. Usually they don't. That's life.

Sit down, noob

Madcow's epic revelation reveals he does

Keep trying, noob. You're not very good at this.

Sit down, noob

He likely pays more in one year, even with all the deductions he gets, than you make in a lifetime.

Sit down, noob

He likely pays more in one year, even with all the deductions he gets, than you make in a lifetime.
Ever heard of a fair share? I doubt it. And since Trump hasn't released his taxes what it obvious, that we pay him not him us, only the IRS knows. He is afraid to show anyone and for very good reason.

Sit down, noob

Ever heard of a fair share? I doubt it. And since Trump hasn't released his taxes what it obvious, that we pay him not him us, only the IRS knows. He is afraid to show anyone and for very good reason.

Fair share?

the IRS has never been about 'fair share'.

If it was, there would be NO deduction

Sit down, noob

Fair share?

Or a flat tax

Sit down, noob

Fair share?

So you also have no understanding of taxation or economics. Just another average American the ignorance of which is limitless.

Sit down, noob

Fair share?

So you also have no understanding of taxation or economics. Just another average American the ignorance of which is limitless.

You're the nitwit claiming Trump doesn't pay taxes and Madcow's revelations clearly shows he does.

You're either ill informed or a liar

a republican is accused of something, no evidence no trial, guilty as charged. a democrat is accused of the same thing suddenly you all remember it is innocent till proven guilty and of course all the accusers of the democrat are liars.

Moron.........The two charges are NOT the same thing.....Moore is accused of molesting 14 years old, Franken may be totally wrong in what he did, but what he did was NOT with children.....

Fair share?

You're the nitwit claiming Trump doesn't pay taxes and Madcow's revelations clearly shows he does.

He pays less than both of us. The rich always do.

Sit down, noob
dumb fuck madcow leaked some of trumps tax returns he pays millions in taxes.

Fair share?

Well no....

Fair share?

Well no....
Well, yes. Learn the American system.

Sit down, noob
dumb fuck madcow leaked some of trumps tax returns he pays millions in taxes.
He might be paying millions, no one but the IRS knows, but he isn't paying his fair share. The rich never do.

Speaking of hippocrites who the hell does Linsey Graham think he is. If 'bama had to choose between a hommersexual and a fetus, the fetus wins every dman itme too

Forum List

Back