Moore more important than children - Kellyanne

Doubledareme

Nov 20, 2017
“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s."

"So, vote Roy Moore?" - Brian Kilmeade. "I'm telling you the we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill though." - Kellyanne Conway.

I wonder, would she feel the same if Moore had sexually molested one of her four girls? Stripped them at age 14 down to their bra and panties and had them touch his tighty whities? The "morals" of the GOP these days? There's no need to ask as they have none at all. Kellyanne screwed up and accidentally spoke the truth of how people like her think and live. When one has no morals one can believe as she does.

Last edited:
How would she feel if her daughter at 53 years old was goosed by the Washington Post into making a 40 year old claim that can't be proved or disproved.

Did you even read your own post?

"there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,”

Looks to me like she is say the child is worth more than the Senate seat.

After electing Trump and supporting Roy Moore, the Republican Party has completely abdicated its moral authority.

Completely.

• Banned
How would she feel if her daughter at 53 years old was goosed by the Washington Post into making a 40 year old claim that can't be proved or disproved.
If she was a decent person she'd be horrified that her 14-year-old had been molested by a grown man who freely admits (and it was common knowledge) he had a thing for teenage girls. That in and of itself shows he lacks all morals. Decent 32-year-old men do not try to date those half their age but as we know Moore is an immoral creep. Him molesting a teenager or two is entirely believable not matter how long ago or how she said he said.

• Banned

No, she said a child isn't worth a Senate seat, vote for Roy Moore.

• Banned

No, she said a child isn't worth a Senate seat, vote for Roy Moore.

You best reread it, or maybe have someone read it to you.
"So, vote Roy Moore?" - Brian Kilmeade. "I'm telling you the we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill though." - Kellyanne Conway. Fuck the girls we need the votes.

try again..

"there is NO Senate seat worth more than a child,”

“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s."

"So, vote Roy Moore?" - Brian Kilmeade. "I'm telling you the we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill though." - Kellyanne Conway.

I wonder, would she feel the same if Moore had sexually molested one of her four girls? Stripped them at age 14 down to their bra and panties and had them touch his tighty whities? The "morals" of the GOP these days? There's no need to ask as they have none at all. Kellyanne screwed up and accidentally spoke the truth of how people like her think and live. When one has no morals one can believe as she does.

I know that I check with Kelly for all of my opinions and decidions.

then she qualified it... "BUT we really want to get those votes, so....."

it's what the trump administration does all day every day... speak out of both sides of their mouths.

Someone needs to get fucking craoked at the end of this; either Moore for groping or the accusers for lying about it

try again..

"there is NO Senate seat worth more than a child,”
I fixed it. Happy now? And Kellyanne doesn't actually believe that.
Fixed what?

Thread title is still a lie
We have the Kellyanne quotes showing that it is accurate. Vote for Moore no matter what because we need his vote..

what part of that there is NO Senate seat worth more than a child are you having a problem with?

Forum List

Back