Liberal Geraldo Rivera To The 'Rescue' - Corrects Anti-Trump 'Fake News' Puerto Rico Reportnig

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Geraldo Corrects 'Fake News' Reports About Trump and Puerto Rico

"Geraldo Rivera has been in Puerto Rico for a week now following the plights of individuals after Hurricane Maria destroyed large swaths of the island. Thirty-four people have now died in the wake of the storm. However, help is on the way. Rivera, who got the chance to reunite with his Aunt Ellie, has toured the destruction and witnessed the initial relief efforts, meaning he has a pretty good handle on how things are operating. As such, he felt the need to correct what he calls a slew of “fake news” items that are intended to undercut President Trump’s efforts on behalf of the Puerto Rican people.

His team has done a “fantastic” job, the president said, but unfortunately their work has “not been appreciated” thanks to the media.

In addition to making up stories, the media has been quick to report on San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz‘s feud with Trump. She has been slamming Trump for tweeting instead of actually helping.

His team has done a “fantastic” job, the president said, but unfortunately their work has “not been appreciated” thanks to the media.

In addition to making up stories, the media has been quick to report on San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz‘s feud with Trump. She has been slamming Trump for tweeting instead of actually helping. Rivera asked Trump how he felt about her public rebukes.

The president observed that Cruz was “nice at the very beginning,” then got “nasty.”

He mused at the change of heart, taking a guess that she was running for office. Well, as it happens, Cruz is the likely Democratic candidate for governor in 2020.

“
It turns out I was right – gee isn’t that a shock,” Trump said." :p

Geraldo Corrects 'Fake News' Reports About Trump and Puerto Rico

"Geraldo Rivera has been in Puerto Rico for a week now following the plights of individuals after Hurricane Maria destroyed large swaths of the island. Thirty-four people have now died in the wake of the storm. However, help is on the way. Rivera, who got the chance to reunite with his Aunt Ellie, has toured the destruction and witnessed the initial relief efforts, meaning he has a pretty good handle on how things are operating. As such, he felt the need to correct what he calls a slew of “fake news” items that are intended to undercut President Trump’s efforts on behalf of the Puerto Rican people.

In addition to making up stories, the media has been quick to report on San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz‘s feud with Trump. She has been slamming Trump for tweeting instead of actually helping.

In addition to making up stories, the media has been quick to report on San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz‘s feud with Trump. She has been slamming Trump for tweeting instead of actually helping. Rivera asked Trump how he felt about her public rebukes.

The president observed that Cruz was “nice at the very beginning,” then got “nasty.”

He mused at the change of heart, taking a guess that she was running for office. Well, as it happens, Cruz is the likely Democratic candidate for governor in 2020.

“
It turns out I was right – gee isn’t that a shock,” Trump said." :p

Meh.

The Russians paid him off to say those things.

If you watch the interview ( I saw it yesterday ) , Geraldo continued to go back and correct Trump during the interview.. Trump's comments were going to get him slammed..Trump does this a lot to himself..so people can take his mistakes and use them against him

Geraldo was on Trumps reality show I saw a few years back..I bet he will be the new press secretary..Bet Bet Bet.

Pretty damning statement right here by Geraldo..."New York Times hatred of Trump allows reckless lies to get through"....

Yeah I had a thread up about that bitch Mayor getting the "we're dying" t shirts from Gutierrez and a promise of backing her race for Governor if she trashed talked Trump and the efforts.

Forums > US Discussion > Politics >

San Juan mayor promised backing by Luis Gutierrez for Governor run if she trashed Trump

Last edited:

Forum List

Back