Rush Limbaugh is Dumber than Shit

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
First of all, I admit Rush has to be this way to placate his audience.

But hey, the oversized POS was saying how the NRA had nothing to do with the killings in Las Vegas.

Their extorting members of Congress has nothing to do with it.

I am sure his listeners agree. After all, anyone who listens & believes Rush Limbaugh is a feeble mind dupe.

If we still had a ban on assault rifles, the shooter may not have had them. This is a direct result of the NRA's actions. If they were illegal & he tried to get them, he could have been caught & arrested. Esopecially with the number of such guns he had.

The NRA protects the availability of magazines that hold 100 rounds or more. They protect the legality of bump stocks that make semis act like automatics. They want to legalize silencers.

If not for the NRA, the shooter would like not have had the fire power to kill so many.

That is the blood on the NRA's hands.

The NRA has been & always will be a terrorist, anti-American group. Especially the law enforcement hating Wayne LaPuke.

But hey, the oversized POS was saying how the NRA had nothing to do with the killings in Las Vegas.

I am sure his listeners agree. After all, anyone who listens & believes Rush Limbaugh is a feeble mind dupe.

If we still had a ban on assault rifles, the shooter may not have had them. This is a direct result of the NRA's actions. If they were illegal & he tried to get them, he could have been caught & arrested. Esopecially with the number of such guns he had.

The NRA protects the availability of magazines that hold 100 rounds or more. They protect the legality of bump stocks that make semis act like automatics. They want to legalize silencers.

If not for the NRA, the shooter would like not have had the fire power to kill so many.

The NRA has been & always will be a terrorist, anti-American group. Especially the law enforcement hating Wayne LaPuke.

How many NRA members have you killed?

There's no such thing as an assault rifle.

Magazines don't kill people........

If the weapons were automatic (machine guns) as people believed the morning it happened, then they were already illegal.

I don't own an assault rifle, I own a defense rifle.
Owning an assault rifle is damn near impossible. An assault rifle is a mid-caliber rifle with selective fire, which allows the user to switch between semi-auto fire and full-auto fire. I doubt you have one, but if you do, I bet it was not registered after 1986.

If we still had a ban on assault rifles, the shooter may not have had them.

Why? Did the shooter buy an assault rifle?

I don't own an assault rifle, I own a defense rifle.
Owning an assault rifle is damn near impossible. An assault rifle is a mid-caliber rifle with selective fire, which allows the user to switch between semi-auto fire and full-auto fire. I doubt you have one, but if you do, I bet it was not registered after 1986.

I was mocking the idiot gun control nut jobs. These dumb asses are okay with selling say a .338 Win Mag rifle that will drop a polar bear, but some scary looking .22 "assault" pop gun they freak out about.

You are using the NRA to divert from the real culprit organization, Gamblers Anonymous. If we could ban organizations that make gamblers feel bad, this guy would not have gone mental.

Makes the same amount of sense.

You are a loon.

The only person responsible for the shootings is Paddock. Perhaps others helped him, but we don't have any info on that now.

2E1BB9E8-DB48-4505-B966-6B374D862A58.jpeg

Forum List

Back