Liberal fascism

The United States was created in an age of liberalism. Some of the world had entered the Age of Enlightenment or Age of Reason and America was one of the results of this age. Not everyone was happy about America and liberalism, so after a few attempts to find a conservative party, the Republican party was created for them.

You dupes and your idiotic version of fascism have been around for TEN YEARS. IDIOTS!

fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
    • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

View attachment 119501

View attachment 119502

Translations, word origin, and more definitions
Feedback
Fascism | Definition of Fascism by Merriam-Webster
Definition of FASCISM
Definition of fascism for Students. : a political system headed by a dictator in which the government controls business and labor and opposition is not permitted.
Fascism | Define Fascism at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/fascism
1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
Fascism - Wikipedia
Fascism - Wikipedia
Jump to Definitions - Main article: Definitions of fascism. Historians ... Each interpretation of fascism is distinct, leaving many definitions too wide or narrow.
Urban Dictionary: fascism
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fascism
The only official definition of Fascism comes from Benito Mussolini, the founder of fascism, in which he outlines three principles of a fascist phi...
fascism - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
fascism - Dictionary Definition
The word fascism can be hard to spell, so remember that the c comes after the s. Fascism comes from the Latin fascio, meaning “bundle, or political group.
What is fascism? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary.com
www.businessdictionary.com/definition/Fascism.html
Definition of fascism: Political ideology that imposes strict social and economical measures as a method of empowering the government and stripping citizens of ...
View attachment 119501 View attachment 119502
Unfortunately for the lefties here, the article in the OP is still there, and it is still spot on.
Hahahahahaha. Sure superdupe. Fascism is the the exact opposite of liberalism. Big lie fascism, of which you are a total chump. You and the New BS GOP are a disgrace and a worldwide laughingstock and horror.

The United States was created in an age of liberalism. Some of the world had entered the Age of Enlightenment or Age of Reason and America was one of the results of this age. Not everyone was happy about America and liberalism, so after a few attempts to find a conservative party, the Republican party was created for them.
Modern liberals are exactly the opposite of 18th Century liberals. Modern liberals are Stalinists. 18th Century liberals believed in free enterprise.

I love the was snowflakes try to claim they are descendants of 18th Century liberals while at the same time calling the racist, sexist homophobic pigs.

I just read this article about liberal fascism, and it seemed like something that belongs on a political discussion board.

Sorry, But Our Fight Against Liberal Fascism Has Only Just Begun - Kurt Schlichter

The guy who wrote this article gets it! This is totally how I think about lefties. It felt like I wrote the article myself, only it was better. I would love to hear what some of you think of this article. Comments?
I don't see much in their where one couldn't swap out "Liberal" with "Conservative" and fight the very same arguments.

I just read this article about liberal fascism, and it seemed like something that belongs on a political discussion board.

Sorry, But Our Fight Against Liberal Fascism Has Only Just Begun - Kurt Schlichter

The guy who wrote this article gets it! This is totally how I think about lefties. It felt like I wrote the article myself, only it was better. I would love to hear what some of you think of this article. Comments?

"Liberalism" and "Fascism" are polar opposites, Dumbass. You can't put them together any more than you can put the two poles of a magnet together.

Whatever crapola you read is some Doublethink blogger playing your abject ignorance like a three-dollar banjo. Loudly.

What you people are is not liberal. You've merely hijacked the moniker.

"You people"?? :rofl:

What the fuck is a "you people"? How many people do you think I am?
Want a hint? Count the fingers. :fu:

You vote far left every chance you get and you far left drones want the government to dictate everything, you want government to be GOD..

If you were a true liberal you would never vote far left!

Silly far left drone!

I don't see much in their where one couldn't swap out "Liberal" with "Conservative" and fight the very same arguments.
The difference is that it would then be a total lie.

Modern liberals are exactly the opposite of 18th Century liberals. Modern liberals are Stalinists. 18th Century liberals believed in free enterprise.

I love the was snowflakes try to claim they are descendants of 18th Century liberals while at the same time calling the racist, sexist homophobic pigs.
Are conservatives ashamed of conservative ideology in that they keep trying to label liberal ideology as conservative. Conservatives have long had their philosophy, and at one time were quite proud of it, Do conservatives just like the way liberalism sounds but don't want to practice it, or what? Does government have an obligation to see that people have health care?

Do conservatives just like the way liberalism sounds but don't want to practice it, or what? Does government have an obligation to see that people have health care?

1) What you are is not liberalism in its original definition.

2) No, it does not.

Fascism is and always will be a distinctly right wing phenomenon. It is literally by definition antithetical to liberalism.

Some of you rightists would be better off just shutting off your computers and enrolling in the 5th grade, since obviously your teachers failed you.

Liberal fascism? How pathetic that seems, libs don't live with illegal aliens or with poor blacks, but BOY do they love preaching how GOOD it is. I live with poor blacks and illegal aliens and it it isn't as good as libs make it sound,I recommend it. All the liberals I knew blew it off and went back to whitey suburbia land. Libs are like that.

Back in the 70's I was a bra burning liberal. Things have not changed since the 70's. Exploitation is ok if you are a rich white male exploiting poor illegal aliens. Didn't illegals have an opt-out option to this? THEY actually can just immigrate legally instead.

It's sad how pseudo-intellectuals like you are kept alive by cross walk lights that tax payer dollars provide.

There are so many more cognizant creatures run over on a daily basis and they still make better fertilizer.

Fascism is and always will be a distinctly right wing phenomenon. It is literally by definition antithetical to liberalism.

Again, what you people are is not liberal by classic definition, so comparing fascism to something you are not to bolster your argument is a bit thick.

Again, what you people are is not liberal by classic definition, so comparing fascism to something you are not to bolster your argument is a bit thick.
So can you give us the classical definition of liberalism and source?

So can you give us the classical definition of liberalism and source?

Sure, if you are willing to pay my standard hourly rates for remedial education.

These are free. Even you could have found them yourself.

Enlightenment (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

The Enlightenment and Liberalism

Liberalism - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back