Loser Ryan (R) caught in a lie @russiagate?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I say "loser" because of the recent health care bill fiasco under his leadership

:eusa_think:

Time To Investigate Paul Ryan After He Gives False Information To Defend Devin Nunes
During an interview on CBS This Morning, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan made a false statement about House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes's source being a "whistleblower type person," which is a reason for an independent investigation into the role of the Speaker in the effort to cover-up the Russia scandal.

:eusa_liar:

Discuss.....

Last edited:
Ah, the story that never was. Let's a scream it was the Russians a little more. Still laughing at your dumbasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running Out of Rungs on the Ladder
Mike Flynn tells the FBI he's willing to talk, but only for immunity. But you only get immunity if you deliver someone else higher up the ladder. And there's only one person higher up the ladder.

They all lie. If it effects me I care.

Are you an American?

Do you want legal, ethical elections?

Do you want big money buying our elections?

If you answered yes to these but still voted for drumpf, you've been had. View attachment 119461
You're an idiot.

EVERYONE on this board, except for the absolute dumbest among you, knows I never supported Trump.
Go bake some cookies or something, you're terrible at this game.

They all lie. If it effects me I care.

Are you an American?

Do you want legal, ethical elections?

Do you want big money buying our elections?

If you answered yes to these but still voted for drumpf, you've been had. View attachment 119461
You're an idiot.

EVERYONE on this board, except for the absolute dumbest among you, knows I never supported Trump.
Go bake some cookies or something, you're terrible at this game.

Grampa Murked U

Now I'm supposed to know who you voted for?

I asked questions.

Drama queen.

he was perpetuating a falsehood

Nunes and Flynn Fallout Grows Ominous for Trump White House
House Speaker Paul Ryan said Nunes told him his source was "a whistleblower."

But the story immediately began to fray when Nunes acknowledged he couldn't be sure Trump was monitored. And on Thursday, it collapsed altogether after the New York Times and the Washington Post reported that Nunes received his information from White House officials, who found it on classified systems and shared it with the chairman outside the normal committee channels.

BAD Republicans, BAAAAAAD :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back