Liberal Europe women trying to stop Trump from waking up their men !!!

Women everywhere thank you.
I hang with normal women. Not likes of ones like you.
View attachment 246996
Typical liberal.
You mean these? View attachment 246998
images
That's what liberal men need. Liberal women are haters.
Nope. Liberal men....or as you probably call them...."Chads" do just fine, I'm quite sure. They certainly don't make themselves unattractive to women with all that crying and sniveling and whining about "feminists".

What are you blabbering about? They are genociding themselves faster than anyone else.
I know i read today that Chelsea Clinton is complaining about her grandma didn't have planned parenthood to go to. Lol, i feel her pain also.

Page 2 is where a liberal stabs himself in his own back

Showing a monster divide of 51 points between men and women in the active military

Idiot. You already put the poll up

I copied part and put it up above

Try to read your own poll

That shows military men and women hate each other
"Military men and women hate each other"?

Kid, you're really bad at this.
He's gonna get demoted soon and sent to Siberia unless he steps up his troll game.

This person brought his own poll to prove him wrong

A divide of 51points between military men and military women who Obama ran in
You claimed ALL military men were for tiny donnie, Comrade Trollavich.

So, what branch of the military did you serve in?

Now you revert to lies

Yes a very low logic loser brining up
His own poll to prove him
Is wrong
What branch did you serve in? And where do you get this 51 point divide?

I hang with normal women. Not likes of ones like you.
View attachment 246996
Typical liberal.
You mean these? View attachment 246998
images
Nope. Liberal men....or as you probably call them...."Chads" do just fine, I'm quite sure. They certainly don't make themselves unattractive to women with all that crying and sniveling and whining about "feminists".

What are you blabbering about? They are genociding themselves faster than anyone else.
I know i read today that Chelsea Clinton is complaining about her grandma didn't have planned parenthood to go to. Lol, i feel her pain also.
And....?

This is why anger is building fast against liberals

The anger is part of the dominoes all set to fall to totally stop the lying crooked liberals

And....?
We probably wouldn't have Hillary.

And....?
Gee....when you have to explain your joke, it's hardly a good joke, is it? Fail INCEL boy.

And....?
Gee....when you have to explain your joke, it's hardly a good joke, is it? Fail INCEL boy.
If only abortion was legal when Obama was a fetus. There would be no Obama, we know he wasn't wanted by his mom. The way she dumped him off on her parents.

And....?
If only abortion was legal when Obama was a fetus. There would be no Obama, we know he wasn't wanted by his mom. The way she dumped him off on her parents.
So you ARE pro-choice.

Yes, because no evidence is proof it was erased and therefore positively identified as proof of the conspiracy.

Their coming to take you away.

Yes, the women are a danger to society because we're NOT ruled by our dicks, nor are we worried about the lost of our "female privelege", or worry that we are being "emasculated".

Everytime men tell me how "easy" it is to keep from getting pregnant, what with the Pill and all, I laugh and laugh. I was religious about birth control, using both barriers and spermicides, and avoided having sex during the time I was ovulating, because I couldn't take the Pill, and I STILL had two unplanned pregnancies, one of whom just gifted me with my 9th Grandchild on Sunday.

No
Women are fooled more easy with their lower logic

So they will draw the crooks to them

That is why to get rich the answer is to sell to and fool the women

But these polls that shows this giant divide in men and women on what they think is good and bad

Cannot last

Men thinking nations will fall will rise up and stop this

You can’t even string a coherent sentence together Rusky. As long as men think primarily with their dicks, they’re no match for a woman.

Look at how Pelosi took possession of Trump’s balls. No wall, not now not ever.

Yes, the women are a danger to society because we're NOT ruled by our dicks, nor are we worried about the lost of our "female privelege", or worry that we are being "emasculated".

Everytime men tell me how "easy" it is to keep from getting pregnant, what with the Pill and all, I laugh and laugh. I was religious about birth control, using both barriers and spermicides, and avoided having sex during the time I was ovulating, because I couldn't take the Pill, and I STILL had two unplanned pregnancies, one of whom just gifted me with my 9th Grandchild on Sunday.

No

But these polls that shows this giant divide in men and women on what they think is good and bad

Cannot last

If women are more easily fooled with their lower logic, why did white men overwhelmingly vote for a proven liar, and convicted conman like Donald Trump? Why do poor white men overwhelming believe Trump’s lies?

Why did 60% of all women reject his message of racism, hatred and Xenophobia?

Russian trolls have long tried to use racism and homophobia in their quest to “stir hatred”

Some of these idiots think they can get men and women to hate each other as well

Stupid fucks
Lol, your loony leftist feminist has been hating males for years. You are kidding with your statement? Right?

So you believe that Rush Limbaugh's lies about feminists are true?

You do know that countries like Iceland, Norway, Finland, Canada, New Zealand and Australian, and other European nations where women have greater levels of equality in pay, health care, reproductive rights, and government have the highest standards of living in the world, the most productive and best educated populations in the world, and the highest incomes in the world. Don't you?

Everywhere in the world, where men are sharing power with women, instead of trying to "keep them in their place", they are creating stronger, healthier, better educated and more productive societies than any country currently adhering to American style patriarchy.

The United States is the only first world country which vilifies and denigrates women who seek to share power with white males. Which has never had a female head of state. Where a woman has to be have a virgin to morally qualify for high office, but a white male who has been married three times, and who admits to sexually assaulting women, and paying off sex trade workers who had sex with him, is somehow a decent enough family man to be elected President.

And nobody gives a fuck if you don't know any of this because there are 8 million more really pissed off women in the USA, than there are scared white men, right now.

You will give these bitches their health care and their reproductive rights or they will pry them
from your cold dead fingers, you stupid Russian clown!

No

Cannot last

If women are more easily fooled with their lower logic, why did white men overwhelmingly vote for a proven liar, and convicted conman like Donald Trump? Why do poor white men overwhelming believe Trump’s lies?

Why did 60% of all women reject his message of racism, hatred and Xenophobia?

Because men listened to what trump said on the bus talking to Billy bush

Trump made it clear he was upset at women's going for stars like him and other Rock stars being their groupies

Instead of the Patriots

Trump showed to logical people he was mad at women's cheating for stars

He was a star and got that same treatement over husbands

The crooked media left out and covered up what he said

Trump said if you are s star you can do anything to them including grabbing their private parts

Leaving that out and twisting proved democrats and media crooked as all get out

Now science is screaming that democrats are guilty of murder with abortion

Liberals are now toast everywhere

All the dominoes are in place and started

No

Cannot last

You can’t even string a coherent sentence together Rusky. As long as men think primarily with their dicks, they’re no match for a woman.

Look at how Pelosi took possession of Trump’s balls. No wall, not now not ever.

Logic predicts success or failure

This 51point difference of men and women in the military Proves a big change coming

The winner is who the men supports

And trump is that man

Russian trolls have long tried to use racism and homophobia in their quest to “stir hatred”

Some of these idiots think they can get men and women to hate each other as well

Stupid fucks
Lol, your loony leftist feminist has been hating males for years. You are kidding with your statement? Right?

So you believe that Rush Limbaugh's lies about feminists are true?

You do know that countries like Iceland, Norway, Finland, Canada, New Zealand and Australian, and other European nations where women have greater levels of equality in pay, health care, reproductive rights, and government have the highest standards of living in the world, the most productive and best educated populations in the world, and the highest incomes in the world. Don't you?

Everywhere in the world, where men are sharing power with women, instead of trying to "keep them in their place", they are creating stronger, healthier, better educated and more productive societies than any country currently adhering to American style patriarchy.

The United States is the only first world country which vilifies and denigrates women who seek to share power with white males. Which has never had a female head of state. Where a woman has to be have a virgin to morally qualify for high office, but a white male who has been married three times, and who admits to sexually assaulting women, and paying off sex trade workers who had sex with him, is somehow a decent enough family man to be elected President.

And nobody gives a fuck if you don't know any of this because there are 8 million more really pissed off women in the USA, than there are scared white men, right now.

You will give these bitches their health care and their reproductive rights or they will pry them
from your cold dead fingers, you stupid Russian clown!

Trump will take the military to arrest New York leaders for murdering of us citizens with their abortionq

And....?
So you ARE pro-choice.
No, but it's a nice thought.

Forum List

Back