Liberal Europe women trying to stop Trump from waking up their men !!!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/259a5...429150105&mc_cid=4c13b6213d&mc_eid=30a8aa38d9

The above shows the big gender divide going on. 28 points in NC

We now see The fake dossier to do a coup on trump was worked by our

Liberal euro friends

Why??

The democracy of women thinking one way will always win over the majority of men thinking different

So the liberal part of Europe is trying to work crooked ways to stop trump

They know if he wakes up the men it's over

Even in Oregon the women's vote is trying to bring in even lower wisdom people to vote to help stop the higher logic men's vote

Trump may show how to stop all of this harm And they are also in a panic

A lot of info has been redacted and erased so that these friendly govts are not caught and keep the men from waking up

But the cat is out of the bag now

Men are waking up and will increAse

Men will stop all democracies of the unwise and make logic tests for voting which science says will be more men than women voting

Trump will be the hero of the world

Many leaders will be charged with high treason and hung

• Banned
Yes this is why trump is careful in releasing the classified documents

He is thinking what time will be best to suddenly wake up men to see how a democracy of women will destroy their nations

This will not be nazis waking up this will be men and change the laws on what type of democracy

The men will wake up to go against women

This is not men against men

You just don't understand us...

large.jpg

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/259a5...429150105&mc_cid=4c13b6213d&mc_eid=30a8aa38d9

The above shows the big gender divide going on. 28 points in NC

We now see The fake dossier to do a coup on trump was worked by our

Liberal euro friends

Why??

The democracy of women thinking one way will always win over the majority of men thinking different

So the liberal part of Europe is trying to work crooked ways to stop trump

They know if he wakes up the men it's over

Even in Oregon the women's vote is trying to bring in even lower wisdom people to vote to help stop the higher logic men's vote

Trump may show how to stop all of this harm And they are also in a panic

A lot of info has been redacted and erased so that these friendly govts are not caught and keep the men from waking up

But the cat is out of the bag now

Men are waking up and will increAse

Men will stop all democracies of the unwise and make logic tests for voting which science says will be more men than women voting

Trump will be the hero of the world

Many leaders will be charged with high treason and hung
upload_2019-2-21_8-3-36.jpeg

Yes this is why trump is careful in releasing the classified documents

He is thinking what time will be best to suddenly wake up men to see how a democracy of women will destroy their nations

This will not be nazis waking up this will be men and change the laws on what type of democracy

The men will wake up to go against women

This is not men against men
images

Russian trolls have long tried to use racism and homophobia in their quest to “stir hatred”

Some of these idiots think they can get men and women to hate each other as well

Stupid fucks

• Banned
Russian trolls have long tried to use racism and homophobia in their quest to “stir hatred”

Some of these idiots think they can get men and women to hate each other as well

Stupid fucks

Wrong it's the liberal policies that has made this giant divide

Democracy of men will have to decide to rise up and make logic tests for voting or in their different view is women's vote destroying the nation

It's a fact to fool easier and make more money. Sell to the women. So some traitorous men has set up a system for women to control with their higher numbers

Only crooks want this

So men will ask themselves will I sit back and let the nation get destroyed or I stop the foolish women from voting with making a high logic test for voters

This is here folks

• Banned
Look at the last active military poll

The women totally against trump

But the men of the active military the opposite. Totally for trump

So will men with their different view sit back much longer while seeing the nation falling because of their vote

Stupid fucks
Lol, your loony leftist feminist has been hating males for years. You are kidding with your statement? Right?

Yes, the women are a danger to society because we're NOT ruled by our dicks, nor are we worried about the lost of our "female privelege", or worry that we are being "emasculated".

Everytime men tell me how "easy" it is to keep from getting pregnant, what with the Pill and all, I laugh and laugh. I was religious about birth control, using both barriers and spermicides, and avoided having sex during the time I was ovulating, because I couldn't take the Pill, and I STILL had two unplanned pregnancies, one of whom just gifted me with my 9th Grandchild on Sunday.

ETA: This is the essence of being "pro-choice". When face with an unplanned pregnancy, I COULD have had an abortion, paid for by my single payer health care. I chose to have my baby, because I don't believe in abortion. When I marched at the head of a "Pro-Choice March", in Toronto, holding the "Don't Lose the Right Chose" banner, when the Conservative government promised to criminalize abortion in 1989, I was 6 months pregnant, with my youngest daughter. The organizers pulled me out of the crowd and asked me to do this and I did so proudly, because those who oppose women making their OWN choices, need this reminder. And I was marching for my daughter's right to determine the path of her own life, as I had mine.

Last edited:

So will men with their different view sit back much longer while seeing the nation falling because of their vote

There are 8 million MORE women in the USA than men. You're fucked!!

ETA: Black women are especially pissed. White men are locking up their husbands in for-profit federal prisons for smoking weed, and then declaim the horror of single parents and lack of fathers in the black community. Then the men come out of prison and they've been stripped of their voting rights by virtue of being convicted felons. And other voter supression methods at play in the black community.

Last edited:

Stupid fucks
Lol, your loony leftist feminist has been hating males for years. You are kidding with your statement? Right?
Ya know what one of the problems with bigotry and hatred is?
It allows you to be so easily manipulated

And you ARE being manipulated. It used to be cynical Republican legislators that did that. Now it’s them in concert with a foreign adversary

Yes, the women are a danger to society because we're NOT ruled by our dicks, nor are we worried about the lost of our "female privelege", or worry that we are being "emasculated".

Everytime men tell me how "easy" it is to keep from getting pregnant, what with the Pill and all, I laugh and laugh. I was religious about birth control, using both barriers and spermicides, and avoided having sex during the time I was ovulating, because I couldn't take the Pill, and I STILL had two unplanned pregnancies, one of whom just gifted me with my 9th Grandchild on Sunday.

No
Women are fooled more easy with their lower logic

So they will draw the crooks to them

That is why to get rich the answer is to sell to and fool the women

But these polls that shows this giant divide in men and women on what they think is good and bad

Cannot last

Men thinking nations will fall will rise up and stop this

Stupid fucks

And you ARE being manipulated. It used to be cynical Republican legislators that did that. Now it’s them in concert with a foreign adversary

Is the big difference in men and women scores at the highest level of ft the college sat math test is that racism or us that science?

Stupid fucks

Yes, feminism is hatred.

I am retired military and have many connections still in the military. Do you? And believe me, trump as not as popular with the military as you may want to believe. Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

The sat math test scores shows the logic difference and shows women more easily fooled

This elects crooks that destroys the nations

So men are about to wake up and stop this great harm

Stupid fucks

Yes, feminism is hatred.
Poor boys...such victims.

Forum List

Back