Who else has made the claim that, "the press [media] is the enemy of the people"?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
So you think that purposefully disingenuous reporting and the favoring of opinion over facts is good for "the people"?

Millions of Americans
They ARE an enemy of the people. Just like your statism and licking the shoes of our elites

Last edited:
By their own actions they are the enemy of the people.

They foment racial strife by promoting hoax "hate crimes".

They distort and flat out lie about events to incite riots.

They lie, disparage and slander decent people for political purposes.

They promote hoaxes like global whining to distract from actual problems like congress critters becoming multi-millionaires after serving 6 years making $175K.

The media works in opposition to truth, promotes the regressive leftist agenda, cultural rot, and causes the division in society.

If we had journalists or news agencies that actually reported on the 5 Ws then they would all tend to be reporting the same facts but in reality if you watch 2 different news broadcasts you get 2 entirely different sets of info

What is this shit? You're running interference because the media just got caught with their pants down promoting the Smollett hate hoax?

Don't you want news integrity? I do.

Most of them just proved that they're biased liars. I don't like that.

That should not be.

On a different level I do, because it exposes them.

So you think that purposefully disingenuous reporting and the favoring of opinion over facts is good for "the people"?
This from a Trumper who openly admits that he doesn’t care what crimes Trump commits and has no problem with Putin having influence over Trump

Oh...

It's ironic that the crazy angry left would cite Mao and Stalin as their favorite historical figures. Stalin, Mao and Hitler (and FDR to a certain extent) absorbed the media into a government propaganda tool. We have seen examples in the Clinton and Obama administrations of the media spiking stories that would tend to discredit liberal democrat administrations. Likewise we have seen numerous examples of the MSM today deliberately spinning stories or jumping to conclusions in order to undermine the the Trump administration. When the media becomes the propaganda arm of democrats the country is in trouble.

Well, besides our "beloved" demagogue-in-chief, other notable world leaders have uttered the same exact sentiment. Among them we have had:

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......
As an amateur student of history, a chill went up my spine the first time I heard Trump spout that crazy shit

This from a Trumper who openly admits that he doesn’t care what crimes Trump commits and has no problem with Putin having influence over Trump

Oh...

I didn't vote for Trump.

I voted for Johnson and Weld

i will vote for Weld in the primaries

And where did I ever say anything about Putin and Trump?

But I noticed you didn't answer the question so I'll have to assume you think it's a good thing for the press to be more focused on opinion

HitlerWater.jpg

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

Those guys actually did things to shut down the media, not just say mean things about them.

Sorry, but criticism is not attacking. Get back to me when their offices are raided, or journalists start disappearing.

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......
Reality is that the media in the United States, specifically the far left propaganda-pushing faux news reporting surrogates of the Democratic Party, ARE an 'enemy to the united States', having and continuing to go as far as protect a politician who compromised national security and protected / defended / attempted to keep unreported a seditious conspiracy - a coup d'état - against the President of the United States.

All the evidence is there to prove it. The number of retractions and number of 'journalists' who have been disgraced / fired, all support that fact.

Pointing falsely to dictators in an attempt to distract / spin the fact does nothing to disprove the fact the President makes.

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

As an amateur student of history, a chill went up my spine the first time I heard Trump spout that crazy shit
I bet you two clowns weren't anywhere near this frantic, when your dear Kenyan Klepto abused the police state to hack and bully Sharyl Atkisson, and to spy on the AP and James Rosen.

Two-faced Jacobin losers.

Stalin
Mao
Nixon
Duerte
Chavez

Reality is a bitch......

Not Joseph Goebbels.

Nazi!

Your biases make you a "perfect" Trump cult member.

"Opinions over facts"????.............Take THAT statement when you visit Manafort and Flynn and Gates in prison; it'll be "comforting." to them..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back