Liberal elite meets Jesus after death (joke?)

You are using Jesus to make a clueless political point. It doesn't fly. I will be the first to say.. and have said before here at the forum .. that NEITHER party cares about the poor. But the D party actually is the one that creates dependency and then people have a very hard time breaking free of the dependency, which they NEED to do if they are ever going.. say, be able to BUY a home.. whereas, if the Rs cared so much about NOT being dependent on the govt (as they certainly should).. then why don't they change the laws so that it is easier for people to get a job, esp people who have a poor work history and/or a disability (much less multiple disabilities.. [It happens])?

So neither party cares about the poor. But you have drunk the KoolAid over at MSNBC and think only the Rs are guilty of apathy toward the poor.

Also, I would venture to say you yourself likely do not do much to help the disadvantaged.

You are using Jesus to make a clueless political point. It doesn't fly. I will be the first to say.. and have said before here at the forum .. that NEITHER party cares about the poor. But the D party actually is the one that creates dependency and then people have a very hard time breaking free of the dependency. . whereas if the Rs cared so much about NOT being dependent on the govt.. then why don't they change the laws so that it is easier for people to get a job, esp people who have a poor work history and/or a disability (much less multiple disabilities.. [It happens])?

So neither party cares about the poor. But you have drunk the KoolAid over at MSNBC and think only the Rs are guilty of this.

Also, I would venture to say you yourself likely do not do much to help the disadvantaged.

He’s a government retiree. He’s on the RECEIVING end of money being paid in by private retirees and modest earners.

what does it say in matthew? do yall even read the bible you claim to follow?
Matthew is a fairly big book

:rolleyes: I suppose we are to sit here and guess all day long what you are referring to--or read the whole chapter and try to read your mind which psg....?

One of the Truths in the OP "joke"

would be

the Truth of when human life begins and when it should be protected by the state. The first responsibility of govt is to protect its citizens, the young, the old and everyone..

those who say the unborn have no right to such protection are NOT speaking Truth.. just a subjective opinion.. which they claim everyone else should adopt as their own

The pro life people, on the other hand, are with the science, namely that life begins at

whoda thunk it?

@ the Beginning

God slaughtered the first born of Egypt

How is that different?
I knew you wouldn't have an answer..

God can do whatever He chooses. Man cannot

Now maybe you can answer my Q

When did Jesus ever look at a pregnant woman and say (or advocate such in Scripture)

It is OK for you to kill your child. It is your choice, not Mine.

I knew you wouldn't have an answer..

God can do whatever He chooses. Man cannot

Now maybe you can answer my Q

When did Jesus ever look at a pregnant woman (or advocate such in Scripture) and say

It is OK for you to kill your child. It is your choice, not Mine.

So God does not lead by example?

While both parties are guilty of apathy toward the poor

at least the Rs

don't like big gummit
don't like INVASIONS by strangers w ith God-knows-what-kind-of-LOYALTY to their new home, God knows how many Americans they will harm..
don't condone murdering helpless children

So that's why I am a Republican and always will be.

The demonrats... well, nuff said there...

huh? That's an answer...?

and it doesn't even make sense anyhow

Doesn’t make sense?

God slaughters helpless babies, puppies and kittens during the Great Flood and you complain about abortion?

If God cared about abortion, why didn’t it make it into the Ten Commandments?

Doesn’t make sense?

God slaughters helpless babies, puppies and kittens during the Great Flood and you complain about abortion?

If God cared about abortion, why didn’t it make it into the Ten Commandments?
It did

I guess u forgot about that pesky little part of the 10 Commandments that says

Thou shalt not murder?

liberals are always forgetting that one (since 1973)

It did

I guess u forgot about that pesky little part of the 10 Commandments that says

Thou shalt not murder?

liberals are always forgetting that one (since 1973)

Yet God murdered millions of living beings not fetuses

1671572296582.jpeg

Yet God murdered millions of living beings not fetuses
It is not murder when God takes the lives that He himself has created

Can you, human being, bring people back to life, as He can (and which has been documented by Scripture and the Church)?

It is not murder when God takes the lives that He himself has created

Can you, human being, bring people back to life, as He can (and which has been documented by Scripture and the Church)?

I am an atheist

I get to hold God to the same standard as everyone else

I am an atheist

I get to hold God to the same standard as everyone else
No, you don't and your statement here makes NO sense. How can you hold a person to ANY standard at all.. when he doesn't exist?

You gave yourself away. You are not an atheist. I don't think anyone is.. People just like to use that for an excuse for.. fill in the blanks things they are doing/not doing

Forum List

Back