One Less Moonbat Destroying the Environment

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But I think using fossil fuel is a bit hypocritical.

Famed gay rights lawyer sets himself on fire in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park in protest suicide against fossil fuels.

David Buckel, 60, was found in the park at 6.30am on Saturday before hundreds descended on it to enjoy the warm Spring weather.

He left a note in a bag for police which read: ‘My name is David Buckel and I just killed myself by fire as a protest suicide.

‘I apologize to you for the mess.’

The note was left in an envelope labeled ‘for the police’.

He was protesting over climate change, his note read, and the dramatic method was intended as a metaphor for how fossil fuels are destroying the planet.

No more dirty footprints from that clown.

Only a gigantic carbon footprint. Why did he not just dig a hole, crawl in, and in ecologically sound fashion return to the soil?

Some environmentalist......smoking air we all breathe.

If you cared about the environment, you wouldn’t be in love with this president. He’s doing a lot of damage.

Talk about a carbon footprint ...

thich-quang-duc-burning-monk.jpg

Famed gay rights lawyer sets himself on fire in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park in protest suicide against fossil fuels.

David Buckel, 60, was found in the park at 6.30am on Saturday before hundreds descended on it to enjoy the warm Spring weather.

He left a note in a bag for police which read: ‘My name is David Buckel and I just killed myself by fire as a protest suicide.

He was protesting over climate change, his note read, and the dramatic method was intended as a metaphor for how fossil fuels are destroying the planet.

maybe he could lead the charge on this sort of activism

Umm, you do know that your side is the "moonbats destroying the environment" right?

Umm, you do know that your side is the "moonbats destroying the environment" right?
Sorry, it's not me flying hundreds of private jets to Gorebal Warming conferences.

maybe he could lead the charge on this sort of activism
The new challenge to replace Tide Pods!

Sorry, it's not me flying hundreds of private jets to Gorebal Warming conferences.
Lol, but it is you strip mining the national parks, clear cutting the rain forest, dumping waste into the oceans and streams, and drilling for oil in Alaska.

I never destroyed an environment in my life ... my lawn is awesome!

house-and-yard.jpg
Your lawn is actually destroying the environment. It's an invasive monoculture that is actively hostile to the surrounding ecology even before you take into account all the chemicals it takes to make it thrive and how much water you waste on it.

Next stupid remark?

Forum List

Back