Liberal Big Tech is a Boot Stamping on Face of Diamond and Silk For EVER

e seeking a wedding cake, but support forcing social media platforms to host people they don't want to, then you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple
No. I believe in equal application. The Left supports fining the bakers for denying gays wedding cakes but applauds Facebook refusing conservatives equal access to their forum. Until,that is rectified I feel justified in my criticism.

You just described the opposite side of the same hypocritical coin. :lol:

The Right has spent the last couple of decades screaming DITTOS and FREEDOM, while the Left has calmly and patiently taken hold of the culture, pretty much across the board. This appears to be a done deal.
This is going to end in a bloody war and I welcome it.
My guess is that the most we'll see is some sporadic violence, here and there.

Frogs in the pot.

The Right has spent the last couple of decades screaming DITTOS and FREEDOM, while the Left has calmly and patiently taken hold of the culture, pretty much across the board. This appears to be a done deal.
This is going to end in a bloody war and I welcome it.
My guess is that the most we'll see is some sporadic violence, here and there.

Frogs in the pot.
It depends on the triggering events.

Some things are a bunch of partisan smoke, but other things are fundamental to our freedom and way of life.

e seeking a wedding cake, but support forcing social media platforms to host people they don't want to, then you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple
No. I believe in equal application. The Left supports fining the bakers for denying gays wedding cakes but applauds Facebook refusing conservatives equal access to their forum. Until,that is rectified I feel justified in my criticism.

You just described the opposite side of the same hypocritical coin. :lol:
One side has already been legally decided. If that is the way of doing business in the US, then it should apply to all businesses in the US.

You (I believe) have already argued against forced labor in the bakery case. I agree, but it is hypocritical to decide for one and against the other.

One side has already been legally decided. If that is the way of doing business in the US, then it should apply to all businesses in the US.

You (I believe) have already argued against forced labor in the bakery case. I agree, but it is hypocritical to decide for one and against the other.

Not actually. The final legal decision when it comes to state public accommodations laws and gays will be handed down in June with Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. This ruling will likely sway either way on how Justice Kennedy votes. We'll see how it goes soon enough...

Not actually. The final legal decision when it comes to state public accommodations laws and gays will be handed down in June with Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. This ruling will likely sway either way on how Justice Kennedy votes. We'll see how it goes soon enough...
As of this conversation.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! The private company doesn't like the Trump supporters who I would hate if they weren't Trump supporters! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

You shouldn't hate Black women. Racism is beneath you.

BULLSHIT.

Parasites like him are consumed with hate and envy. Racism has been a hallmark of democrook policy since 1865.

I love it when Republicans call technology "liberal".

To a Republican, this is high end Technology. Hope China doesn't steal this intellectual property.

zfhKjhi.gif

I love it when Republicans call technology "liberal".

To a Republican, this is high end Technology. Hope China doesn't steal this intellectual property.

zfhKjhi.gif
I hear bacon grease removes the grime from wattles. Give it a try.

Forum List

Back