Liar-In-Chief Slams Michigan’s Right-To-Work Law During Fiscal Cliff Speech…

The game liberals play here and elsewhere is that if their media didn't tell them about it....it is all a lie.

CNN, CBS, the NYTimes, etc aren't openly telling Americans Holder and the DoJ are repeating mistakes of the housing mess again by forcing banks to give "poor minority" people home loans with looser standards.

We mention it here as evidence and these scumbag liberal claim we're lying or we need to work for them by giving them some fucking link to FOXNews, Drudge, etc. Oh....those media outlets are "lying" according to liberals.....
typical right wing excuse, blame the media. just like all those media polls that predicted Romney would lose.

I watched the news when i went home for lunch....guess there's been a few fights, they have cops from several counties including ours. Just before leaving though i heard Snyder did sign it (YAY!)....
F YOU UNIONS! We now have our RIGHT to CHOOSE! Maybe now the unions will learn to do better with all that money they collect every month....they'll need to spend some on actually working to get people to join instead of just taking it on the trips to their resort up by Traverse City....or heading out to meetings in Las Vegas!

Idiots like you come here claiming FACTS are lies/made up either because your left-wing media hid it from you or you're really a piece of shit that ignores the truth....your choice.

The majority of the media are Democraps, so they cover things up every day. They tried to cover up Libya, Fast & Furious, etc so covering up Holder going after "white" banks will never make the headlines.

The game liberals play here and elsewhere is that if their media didn't tell them about it....it is all a lie.

CNN, CBS, the NYTimes, etc aren't openly telling Americans Holder and the DoJ are repeating mistakes of the housing mess again by forcing banks to give "poor minority" people home loans with looser standards.

We mention it here as evidence and these scumbag liberal claim we're lying or we need to work for them by giving them some fucking link to FOXNews, Drudge, etc. Oh....those media outlets are "lying" according to liberals.....
typical right wing excuse, blame the media. just like all those media polls that predicted Romney would lose.

I watched the news when i went home for lunch....guess there's been a few fights, they have cops from several counties including ours. Just before leaving though i heard Snyder did sign it (YAY!)....
F YOU UNIONS! We now have our RIGHT to CHOOSE! Maybe now the unions will learn to do better with all that money they collect every month....they'll need to spend some on actually working to get people to join instead of just taking it on the trips to their resort up by Traverse City....or heading out to meetings in Las Vegas!

Now the unions will lose money because probably HALF the people they've been RAIL ROADING into their stinking unions will LEAVE. Oh, and poor little libtard democraps, their campaign contributions from unions is going to go down too, so not a good day for dems or unions, but a good day for America. Maybe now Michigan can attract some business back and get some people back to work.

Violent Mob Destroys AFP Tent in Lansing, Michigan Protest

[ame=http://youtu.be/GtbWbw66KrI]Violent Mob Destroys AFP Tent in Lansing, Michigan Protest - YouTube[/ame]

banks were able to design new products which appeared to be more profitable. the goal of capitalism to maximize profits. their goal in issuing these interest only and sub prime loans was to increase profitability.

a good business man would have been able to assess the overall risk of moving to these products and make educated decisions on whether to move down that path. unfortunately the potential for profit was so high, the potential money outweighed the potential risk and we all know what happened from there.

its a good goal to see all americans be homeowners, but in reality its just no feasible.

The percentage of Americans as homeowners has been pretty constant for 50 years. This artifical inflation was due to a push by Democrats. It was aided by ACORN. Banks were told to meet objective numbers of low qualified applicant or face fines, inspections and potential loss of access to FannieMae and FreddieMac.

I've asked this question before elsewhere, but I've never gotten a rational answer.

What gives a union member a greater right to work than a non-union member?
its not about the "right to work", a union give the member the ability to collectively bargain with his or her fellow co-workers for improved wages and benefits. the employer does not have to simply lay down and accept what the workers are demanding. unfortunately there were a lot of bad labor contracts that were negotiated in the recent past. however it is because of unions that we have the 40 hours work week, maternity pay, holiday pay, sick pay, vacation pay and work place safety standards. Union workers also on average are paid a better wage than employees in similar positions for other organizations.

have there been bad labor contracts, absolutely, but eliminating all unions is not the solution to this problem.

Union workers get paid more but they fuck off more than a non-union.

They can't get fired for lack of productivity so what is their incentive?

There isn't any.

Unions are destroying this country.

Thank God for right to work states!

I've asked this question before elsewhere, but I've never gotten a rational answer.

What gives a union member a greater right to work than a non-union member?
its not about the "right to work", a union give the member the ability to collectively bargain with his or her fellow co-workers for improved wages and benefits. the employer does not have to simply lay down and accept what the workers are demanding. unfortunately there were a lot of bad labor contracts that were negotiated in the recent past. however it is because of unions that we have the 40 hours work week, maternity pay, holiday pay, sick pay, vacation pay and work place safety standards. Union workers also on average are paid a better wage than employees in similar positions for other organizations.

have there been bad labor contracts, absolutely, but eliminating all unions is not the solution to this problem.

There isn't any.

apparently you have never read a union contract....
any other right wing talking points you care to spout off?

Daily Kos: Thank a Union: 36 Ways Unions Have Improved Your Life
36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union
Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States

LOL, dailykos is thanking the Unions:lol:

oh well, they served their purpose, now they are just a bunch of thugs as we're seeing in Michigan

Last edited:
I've seen union work sites. Lots of milling about. Had them ask us if we were union. Told them no and they asked us to leave. We told them to walk away while they could. Never had a problem with them again. We even helped them lift a few things they needed help with. Nice guys after the initial pissing match.

Carrying two 72 lbs. landscape block in 94 degree temps tends to be more intimidating in the end.

I've seen union work sites. Lots of milling about. Had them ask us if we were union. Told them no and they asked us to leave. We told them to walk away while they could. Never had a problem with them again. We even helped them lift a few things they needed help with. Nice guys after the initial pissing match.

Carrying two 72 lbs. landscape block in 94 degree temps tends to be more intimidating in the end.
certain job site restrictions prohibit non union members from being on that site for worker safety reasons. many constructions sites are the same way, all depends on the contract and the owner.

certain job site restrictions prohibit non union members from being on that site for worker safety reasons. many constructions sites are the same way, all depends on the contract and the owner.

That makes sense. We were on a different project on the same property, but not right next to each other. You had to wander over to see our project and vice versa.

There isn't any.

apparently you have never read a union contract....
any other right wing talking points you care to spout off?

Daily Kos: Thank a Union: 36 Ways Unions Have Improved Your Life
36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union
Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States

Daily Kos?

Really?

Ignore it at your peril.

there is no evidence to support your claim that unions are in fact destroying the country. i simply provided a list of benefits that unions have collectively bargained for the have transferred over the non union workers. if youre unwilling to even accept these, then you have far more problems mentally than anyone is able to help you with.

there is no evidence to support your claim that unions are in fact destroying the country. i simply provided a list of benefits that unions have collectively bargained for the have transferred over the non union workers. if youre unwilling to even accept these, then you have far more problems mentally than anyone is able to help you with.

Oh bs, I don't have half of those benefits as a nonunion worker. Further you couldn't get me to join a union for them. I can think for myself, I don't need a union. I also bargained on my own for a pay increase in the last month, which I received.

Did anyone mention the governor signed the bill into law today?

You may have the right to argue for better wages in right-to-work states, but you don't have collective bargaining that would motivate employers to give you those better wages. So, Obama is right; and you -- as usual -- are full of shit.

That is a LIE!

Prove it

ARe you actually claiming--with a straight face--that right-to-work means collective bargaining is prohibited? If not, you need to proofread your posts. If so...you are delusional.

Now the unions will lose money because probably HALF the people they've been RAIL ROADING into their stinking unions will LEAVE. Oh, and poor little libtard democraps, their campaign contributions from unions is going to go down too, so not a good day for dems or unions, but a good day for America. Maybe now Michigan can attract some business back and get some people back to work.

I recall it was closer to 80% in Indiana.

Oooooh! You are such a manly man!

You told them to walk away while they could. What a load of shit.

Intimidating my ass.

Forum List

Back