Liar Convention Starts Monday

Welcome Ricky our newest conservative!

Ricky blows.
What's with the gay on your mind, pal? Still trying to figure out which bathroom to use?
He's a troll.. Nothing more - one that pretends to be something he's NOT. Did it over on another forum as well.

I've never regularly posted on another forum. Most people here know who I am, and how I post. There is very little I say that is meant to be taken seriously.
You did years ago and I didn't say regularly.

I use the same username on every message board. Go to these said message boards. I bet you're mistaken as to who I am.

Ricky blows.
What's with the gay on your mind, pal? Still trying to figure out which bathroom to use?
He's a troll.. Nothing more - one that pretends to be something he's NOT. Did it over on another forum as well.

I've never regularly posted on another forum. Most people here know who I am, and how I post. There is very little I say that is meant to be taken seriously.

I use the same username on every message board. Go to these said message boards. I bet you're mistaken as to who I am.
Well being just yesterday you made the comment, "You still don't know who I am, do you?" That doesn't "JIVE" with what you're saying now. ( Odumbo accent on the last)

Well being just yesterday you made the comment, "You still don't know who I am, do you?" That doesn't "JIVE" with what you're saying now. ( Odumbo accent on the last)
Maybe he's having gender identity issues and doesn't know who he was yesterday.

They're still having a spat over who gets to be the headliner.

I did not have sex with that woman.

You can keep your doctor.

I did not send or receive classified information on my private server.

Maybe one of you self righteous libtardos could help them decide who gets top billing.

Did you not keep your doctor ? I did .

I couldn't. The only policies that were available had me having to travel to Las Vegas. Only a 9 hour drive. So, I now have a new doctor. Fortunately my cardiologist is part of the new bullshit.

That's because you were insulting me while our last interaction was very friendly. Many months ago you accused me of being anti-Semitic for whatever reason, and I sent you a PM explaining that you may have been thinking of another poster. After the explanation we were on friendly grounds. It seems your history here is insulting people, coming back months later, forgetting who they were, and insulting them again based off zero knowledge of their backgrounds.

Maybe one of you self righteous libtardos could help them decide who gets top billing.

Trumps Republican Debate Scorecard

Trump was not only the leading vote getter during the GOP primaries, Trump was easily the top liar by quite a large margin.
Says a lot about his supporters. Maybe instead of focusing on Dem lies, they should look at all their hero's lies.

Guess which mother will speak at this convention? That 's right. The criminal Michael Brown's mother. So now we know they will double down on the anti cop bullshit. I bet Al Sharpton speaks too. What a hootenanny.

Trump was not only the leading vote getter during the GOP primaries, Trump was easily the top liar by quite a large margin.
Says a lot about his supporters. Maybe instead of focusing on Dem lies, they should look at all their hero's lies.
Ya, let the class know when Trump is impeached for lying. Until then we'll just have to go with who got the Liar of the Year award, Obamakov.

Guess which mother will speak at this convention? That 's right. The criminal Michael Brown's mother. So now we know they will double down on the anti cop bullshit. I bet Al Sharpton speaks too. What a hootenanny.
Liars, rap music, race baiters, cop haters, welfare queens, the Democrat base.

Ya, let the class know when Trump is impeached for lying. Until then we'll just have to go with who got the Liar of the Year award, Obamakov.

Oh look who had the Lie of the Year for 2015!
2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to point out Donald Trump's well earned award. :2up:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to point out Donald Trump's well earned award. :2up:
Did I hurt your feelings, petunia? Do you want me to start posting about lieberals all the way back to LBJ? Maybe we can start with LBJ's Brown & Root construction company padding his pockets on the lives of our Soldiers in Viet Nam. Sound like a good place to start with you?

Yes you support a known liar in Hilary and supported the death of cops!

Silly far left drones!

Did I hurt your feelings, petunia? Do you want me to start posting about lieberals all the way back to LBJ? Maybe we can start with LBJ's Brown & Root construction company padding his pockets on the lives of our Soldiers in Viet Nam. Sound like a good place to start with you?

Knock your socks off! Why not go back even further, I know Dems have lied there asses off, I'm not a weak minded ideological hack like my current co-conversationalist.
You will never accept the truth that Trump is a pathological liar, even with all the factual evidence.
I won't vote for Clinton (don't trust her) and certainly not Trump, he lies his ass off and isn't close to being qualified (think Obama).
You see, no one is pointing a gun at my head forcing me to vote for the absolutely worse presidential candidates in the history of the US.
I'm so happy I'm not so easily manipulated like you.

Knock your socks off! Why not go back even further, I know Dems have lied there asses off, I'm not a weak minded ideological hack like my current co-conversationalist.
You will never accept the truth that Trump is a pathological liar, even with all the factual evidence.
I won't vote for Clinton (don't trust her) and certainly not Trump, he lies his ass off and isn't close to being qualified (think Obama).
You see, no one is pointing a gun at my head forcing me to vote for the absolutely worse presidential candidates in the history of the US.
I'm so happy I'm not so easily manipulated like you.

All far left drones are " weak minded ideological hack(s)", just as you just proven by your post!

Silly far left drone!

So many weepy little conservatives to choose from ...

Tell you what. Why don't you conservatives all have a competition? Each one of you, send me samples of your bitter loser tears, and I'll choose which ones are the most delectable.

Need some help to get started crying? Say it with me. "Madame President." All your fabrications aren't working. So many years of your lives, dedicated entirely to being a fanatical GOP rumpswab. Lying whenever you're told to lie, crying whenever you're told to cry, always going along with the conservative herd, no matter how stupid it makes you look .... and all of that, for nothing. That's got to sting. You've been played, and even you know it, but you're going to just keep on being Useful Idiots, because it's all any conservative knows how to do.

Forum List

Back