Liar Convention Starts Monday

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
They're still having a spat over who gets to be the headliner.

I did not have sex with that woman.

You can keep your doctor.

I did not send or receive classified information on my private server.

Maybe one of you self righteous libtardos could help them decide who gets top billing.

Conventions are always going to be a bunch of wild-eyed partisans running around with goofy grins on their faces and a full helping of bullshit in their speeches.

No doubt this will be another one of those. Personally, I don't get the draw.

On the GOP side, there has never been a Presidential candidate who was more consistently or blatantly hyperbolic than Trump.

I'm not sure what our standards for honesty are at this point, but constant over-the-top hyperbole doesn't seem to qualify.

Maybe one of you self righteous libtardos could help them decide who gets top billing.

Did you not keep your doctor ? I did .

Equal billing here. KANKLES/KAINE.

Planned Parenthood?

They should have a rest room on stage in case Hillary needs to get to one in a hurry.

They could have one with a tranny inside with a whip waiting for Hillary.

Equal billing here. KANKLES/KAINE.
God Bless Texas

You got to keep your gynecologist ?

Does it matter!? Don't think anyone is going to be able to top Scott Baio's speech.

The Kaine Mutiny according to Bernie liberals.. LOL There are said to be MAD protesters as in MANY, 50,000 coming! Helly and that scuzzy DNC hag should have never colluded to steal the nomination from the Burn.............sizzzzzzle... Hell hath no fury---------------- Bernie campaign asking for action today on the CORRUPTION.

When Trump's little-bitch-brigade is crying like this, it's a sure sign that good things are happening in the USA.
Would tomorrow be a better time to rub your nose in the manure of the two liars in chief and the liar who wants to be the next liar in chief?

Does it matter!? Don't think anyone is going to be able to top Scott Baio's speech.

You know Bill will speak. The most popular ex-President still living vs. Chachi. I hate to take sides since I'm not voting for either party, but holy shit. I'll go out on a limb and say the DNC will be a little more productive. :lol:

You know Bill will speak. The most popular ex-President still living vs. Chachi. I hate to take sides since I'm not voting for either party, but holy shit. I'll go out on a limb and say the DNC will be a little more productive. :lol:
Gee, what a fucking surprise..(sarc) Some of you morons who think you're fooling people with your so called Independent label are pissing up your own chicken leg. As to Bubba, a man who lied under oath, who has raped women... if you call that more productive, that goes to YOUR character, not his. Swim in it..

Would tomorrow be a better time to rub your nose in the manure of the two liars in chief and the liar who wants to be the next liar in chief?

Tomorrow would be a good day for you to keep on crying at me. I have quite the collection of crybaby stalkers, and you're welcome to join that club, as I welcome having more Republican tears to savor.

So, I see you signed up yesterday. Have you ever cried at me before?

And when is YOUR convention, pal?

I have a case of Cuervo just SITTING there.

Gee, what a fucking surprise..(sarc) Some of you morons who think you're fooling people with your so called Independent label are pissing up your own chicken leg. As to Bubba, a man who lied under oath, who has raped women... if you call that more productive, that goes to YOUR character, not his. Swim in it..

I never claimed to be Independent. I'm just not voting. Only Rand Paul would have gotten my vote.

Forum List

Back