Liar Convention Starts Monday

Does it matter!? Don't think anyone is going to be able to top Scott Baio's speech.

You know Bill will speak. The most popular ex-President still living vs. Chachi. I hate to take sides since I'm not voting for either party, but holy shit. I'll go out on a limb and say the DNC will be a little more productive. :lol:
Gee, what a fucking surprise..(sarc) Some of you morons who think you're fooling people with your so called Independent label are pissing up your own chicken leg. As to Bubba, a man who lied under oath, who has raped women... if you call that more productive, that goes to YOUR character, not his. Swim in it..

I never claimed to be Independent. I'm just not voting. Only Rand Paul would have gotten my vote.

I like you a little more.. I'm a Rand fan myself. Was hoping he would get the VP nod.

They're still having a spat over who gets to be the headliner.

I did not have sex with that woman.

You can keep your doctor.

I did not send or receive classified information on my private server.

Maybe one of you self righteous libtardos could help them decide who gets top billing.
LOL@ Libtardos.. ;) We may all borrow that from time to time.. as DF said, "Welcome!"

Does it matter!? Don't think anyone is going to be able to top Scott Baio's speech.

You know Bill will speak. The most popular ex-President still living vs. Chachi. I hate to take sides since I'm not voting for either party, but holy shit. I'll go out on a limb and say the DNC will be a little more productive. :lol:
And when is YOUR convention, pal?

I have a case of Cuervo just SITTING there.

I'll announce my convention plans in the Flame Zone later. As well as my VP pick. I know everyone is on the edge of their seats.

Would tomorrow be a better time to rub your nose in the manure of the two liars in chief and the liar who wants to be the next liar in chief?

Tomorrow would be a good day for you to keep on crying at me. I have quite the collection of crybaby stalkers, and you're welcome to join that club, as I welcome having more Republican tears to savor.

So, I see you signed up yesterday. Have you ever cried at me before?
I see you've been here crying about Conservatives since 2011. What's up with that?

I only watched Cruz's and Ingrahams' speeches during the RNC. I doubt I'll watch very much of the DNC as well. I've never been much for pep rallies that don't involve Pittsburgh sports teams. lol

And when is YOUR convention, pal?

I have a case of Cuervo just SITTING there.

I'll announce my convention plans in the Flame Zone later. As well as my VP pick. I know everyone is on the edge of their seats.

image.jpeg

Welcome Ricky our newest conservative!

Ricky blows.
So Mr. so called Libertarian already out on the limb with our newest member and trashing him? You don't sound like a libertarian to me.. Just some pissed off liberal gliding beneath the libertarian flag.. Does that "ROCK" you?

Sorry. I'm a Flame Zone resident. Sometimes even the mods have to remind me I'm posting upstairs. :D
Again it goes to character.. When you're truly what you represent no matter where you are, you stand on those principles. Your excuse is just that.

Ricky blows.
What's with the gay on your mind, pal? Still trying to figure out which bathroom to use?
He's a troll.. Nothing more - one that pretends to be something he's NOT. Did it over on another forum as well.

I've never regularly posted on another forum. Most people here know who I am, and how I post. There is very little I say that is meant to be taken seriously.

They're still having a spat over who gets to be the headliner.

I did not have sex with that woman.

You can keep your doctor.

I did not send or receive classified information on my private server.

Maybe one of you self righteous libtardos could help them decide who gets top billing.

Did you not keep your doctor ? I did .

You are one of the lucky ones. There are several million people that didn't get to keep their doctor or their health insurance.

Ricky blows.
What's with the gay on your mind, pal? Still trying to figure out which bathroom to use?
He's a troll.. Nothing more - one that pretends to be something he's NOT. Did it over on another forum as well.

I've never regularly posted on another forum. Most people here know who I am, and how I post. There is very little I say that is meant to be taken seriously.
You did years ago and I didn't say regularly.

Forum List

Back